Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-30-2012, 09:07 PM   #31
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
MurkyRiversS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I was already right about the moon. Surely my case here is valid.
MurkyRiversS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #32
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
So, what kind of education do you have?

oh here we go again about the moon....
Old 01-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #33
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

I was breastfed till I was 19. Need I say more?
Old 01-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #34
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
a 5 second google search

"CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"

FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products. (In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for. "
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #35
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
crayola also has lots of crayon reserves too. Why keep employees when you can create a massive stockpile that will last forever.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #36
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Cause kids eat them...... lots of them. Its their way of ensuring their product will be around forever they make the crayons delicious so they will be eaten.

Read a book or something man.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #37
davirene
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
davirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
There are alot more signs then just the videos....

The signs of the buildup are all around....next time you get a chance drive by your Local National Guard unit and count the number of vehicles..... The one I drive by went from 28 vehicles to 84.... I asked why would they get all the extra vehicles if they dont have the drivers....They said they are staging them for crowd control....

Dont ask me anything or message me.....Just open your eyes and look for yourselves....

GOOD LUCK??
davirene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #38
speeddream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
speeddream is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ive seen these videos before you even started this thread op. What did i think? Yep i was like wtf. So I kept searching and found scarier things. It all seems to weird to be true, but it just might be true. Chemtrails for instance, I didnt know what the hell it was until someone here on zilvia started a thread about them like a year ago or so. This person described about living here in socal close to an airport and was feeling a bit ill. This person noticed chemtrails, weird clouds and a haze when he felt like this. It sounded strange so i decided to do research on the chemtrails and came across HAARP, weather manipulation, and earthquakes. This shit has been happening since like the 70's all over the world. The government denies anything about it. Now this illuminati shit has been going on since forever as well but is appearing more and more now adays in television and Hollywood. Do you know what Hollywood means?
speeddream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #39
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sometimes, I think people get so bored that they think up of shit to freak others out...
BarrigaS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #40
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
How bout them reptilians
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #41
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
No, people are just that stupid. Imagination captures the mind, they're lured in by shit like this like a mouse trap.

Real philosophy, science, and history are far more interesting but they'll never know.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #42
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
The problem is not our government, it is the small group of people who control our government. They control our government because they control the money. Who controls the money? The FED. Is the FED owned by the government? No. The last president that tried to eliminate the FED was John F. Kennedy. And look what happened to him. We will continue to go into debt and continue to be involved in wars as long as the FED exists.

But if you notice throughout history we can't jump into war unless we are "attacked". I'd watch closely on how they manipulate the public into thinking Iran is bombing us so we go to war with them next.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #43
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

@s0apgun: what about history philosophy and science intrigues you? History philosophy and science are all involved in this. Maybe your too caught up in your own world to see it. Or maybe were wrong.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #44
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by davirene View Post
There are alot more signs then just the videos....

The signs of the buildup are all around....next time you get a chance drive by your Local National Guard unit and count the number of vehicles..... The one I drive by went from 28 vehicles to 84.... I asked why would they get all the extra vehicles if they dont have the drivers....They said they are staging them for crowd control....

Dont ask me anything or message me.....Just open your eyes and look for yourselves....

GOOD LUCK??
Or they came back with the drawdown... Like all of my base's shit... Right I suppose crowd control is more plausible though.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #45
davirene
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
davirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Or they came back with the drawdown... Like all of my base's shit... Right I suppose crowd control is more plausible though.
Ok Let me be more specific....The build up are of m915's Troop Transports....They are old but have been refurbished....None of them have been to the sand....They were in storage but are now back in the system and on the commanders property book.

I have yet to see anything come back from the draw down....last I checked we just left all our equipment over there.
davirene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #46
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

I'd hate to see what happens to this guy when he stumbles upon Atlas Shrugged....

(you guys owe me, That'll keep him busy for a while)
Old 01-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #47
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

This guy? (Points at self)
Old 01-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #48
Nicelyphe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nicelyphe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Hmm I've been interested in conspiracy's for some time now, Ha, Especially the FEMA casket deal, people are like WTF is that.
Nicelyphe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #49
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Calm down, its just reserved for the Occupy Protestors.
I put OP on ignore, so ttyl fellas.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:02 PM   #50
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Lmao. One down.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:20 PM   #51
lude4life13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
lude4life13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Ehh, any conspiracy that doesnt have aliens tied into it somehow just doesnt do it for me.
lude4life13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:58 PM   #52
hessianben
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
hessianben is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
It's amazing how much extra energy folks will expend to convince you that the evidence in front of you is wrong and that what they learned from thier parents and from FOX News is correct.

There are massive concerted efforts taking place to consolidate the wealth and resources of the powerful top few families of the world; the Rockefellers, the jp morgans ect... As well as visible efforts to modify our weather, environment, and health.

I know it's scary to look at the real world, but you can't live in denial forever. Or, maybe you can... Yes. Just stay home with your WOW life.

There is a plan for you sheep as well I'm sure.
hessianben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:27 AM   #53
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I cant wait to retire from the military and move back to Philippines...hell, just to get the fuck out of the States again in general...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:58 AM   #54
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I don't see how a group of people can convince an entire military to just annihilate 90% of its own population. And for what purpose? We're the ones that pick &/or capture their food, build their yachts and cars (whatever is made here), do their laundry and do all sorts of their dirty work. We're the ones who get into debt and pay them in interest. There's really nothing to back it all up. Show me a picture of George Bush bowing down to that giant ass owl then we may have something, but until then its all assumption.

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:37 AM   #55
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean
if you came across that last picture you would know that it was from the georgia guidestones and you should probably know that they ARE NOT instructions for a new world order...

Cliff notes: Florida
sr20sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:04 PM   #56
lflkajfj12123

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I cant wait to retire from the military and move back to Philippines...hell, just to get the fuck out of the States again in general...
smoke 2 dat
Old 02-02-2012, 04:07 AM   #57
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
smoke 2 dat
Thats another 9 yrs from now...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:43 AM   #58
Prime
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Prime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
My question is... if these families/groups/whatever already have all the money and power to make this New World Order happen... why bother? I mean, you own half the damn planet anyway, have every luxury imaginable and are nearly immune to the law... why bother taking over OVERTLY? I had a co-worker who was into all this stuff, and not once could he give me a satisfactory answer to that.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #59
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

I dint have the true answer and we may never know since none of us are them, but I believe it has to do with reducing the population to reduce waste and extend the life of the planet. Humans are a virus to the planet but a necessary one. If the virus isn't maintained at a certain level or if it becomes overwhelming it will start to destroy its host. Minimize population and you reduce the problem of consuming all of the earth's resources and give the earth a chance to regenerate. No more pollution no more depleting ozone. We, or they, live forever.

That's the only logic I can think of.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #60
mulinmoua
Leaky Injector

mulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enough
So how many years r they trying to save by killing 90% of the world??? Earth is estimated to live another 5 BILLION years, Humans will be long gone before the planet dies.