Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #61
Toi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Toi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Murky if that is the case then everyone here is screwed because for the most part we are not helping anything with tire smoke, high hp, gas guzzling, high emissions factory toys!

So the goal of the NWO is to get rid of gearheads and rappers since they all own Escalades?

Oh and here is the real NWO.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wor...onal_wrestling)
Toi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #62
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
My question is... if these families/groups/whatever already have all the money and power to make this New World Order happen... why bother? I mean, you own half the damn planet anyway, have every luxury imaginable and are nearly immune to the law... why bother taking over OVERTLY? I had a co-worker who was into all this stuff, and not once could he give me a satisfactory answer to that.
They dont have enough power or else they would why do you think there waiting they have all the money but there using it to buy the supplies they need to do what there preparing to do. They cant do it now because they dont have enough people on the goverments side to go up against the communities of people all around the world to put us into "camps" if thats what really going to happen. All of you that came into this thread just to shit on him don't either 1. want to face that something could actually happen this crazy cause the goverment loves me and think nothing like that could happen to "you" or 2 just came here to shit on this guys thread and dont want to learn anything about this stuff. I dont really care if you guys want to call me crazy you dont know me but if you havent researched anything or tried or knew anything about it/this something catastrophic is about to happen in 2012 look up the mi-an calander and see what it has to say about the world it has showed the dates that something was going to happen it something always happened within 7 days of the mi-an calander and after december 24 2012 the callender stops... you could say "oh well the mi-an's died so there for the callender stopped" or "use someone else's callender" ok well if you want me to use a different callender check all the other ones from around the mi-ans time (other tribes callenders) and they all stop at 2012 but they all stop on different days of december 2012. It doesnt say the worlds gunna end but it doesn't say nothings gunna happen thats the point of the mi-ans callender it even predicted something on september 11 2001 something catastrophic was going to happen and look what happened 9/11. I could go on all day about this kind of stuff but what the OP posted could possibly happen if they wanted to look into other people around the country the KKK has been worshipping the same thing for hundreds of years now and we all think there just "stupid rednecks" like i used to think but think about it why are they worshipping the same thing for hundreds of years thats been spread all around the world and believe in NWO and stuff like that and always have a mass amount of guns in every chapter of the KKK. They could be part of the NWO in helping the goverement take down the extra 6 billion people in are world because i believe that this many people on earth is to much and the mi-ans knew that that was going to happen. The Chemtrails make total sense to me because theres no way in all the years of flying the goverement hasn't found a way to make planes more "green" but they found a way to make a car run on electricity or cooking oils. The goverment is fucked we pretty much live in a more open North Korea in my eyes.. are goverment just puts stuff on the TVs to keep are minds off things like this so people dont go crazy or find out things that only the goverment should know.

Thats just my opinion everyone has there own but nobody knows whats really going to happen

but now for all the haters to start hatting on my beliefs let them come....
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #63
M11's
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
M11's is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkyRiversS13 View Post
I dint have the true answer and we may never know since none of us are them, but I believe it has to do with reducing the population to reduce waste and extend the life of the planet. Humans are a virus to the planet but a necessary one. If the virus isn't maintained at a certain level or if it becomes overwhelming it will start to destroy its host. Minimize population and you reduce the problem of consuming all of the earth's resources and give the earth a chance to regenerate. No more pollution no more depleting ozone. We, or they, live forever.

That's the only logic I can think of.
You can't teach people who don't want to hear the truth. When occupy protests hit their peaks and the 1% see the impact then people will begin to relize every word from military and government are false.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #64
mulinmoua
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If u r gonna kill 6 billion ppl, why even bother putting them in caskets?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:09 AM   #65
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulinmoua View Post
For when the world re-starts its self just like after the ice age. Were born we die we go extinct and it keeps starting over and over its the way the world works. And were over due for it.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #66
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
The chemtrails shit is funny! Where are these planes kept and why has no one actually recorded them dumping chemicals?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #67
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
The chemtrails shit is funny! Where are these planes kept and why has no one actually recorded them dumping chemicals?
its been recorded? did u not watch the videos nor read anything about them?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #68
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
The Chemtrails part is funny? The whole thread is hilarious and or pathetic if you think about it. This thread is full of nonsense or shall I say non science.

First off the Mayan Calender started in 3114 BC which means it started after the existence of man. So therefore anyone equating it with the beginning of time or the existence of man or the earth is a biological and anthropological idiot.

Yes its an amazing calender yes they mapped the stars and really had mastered math in the in ancient world but here is the catch. The calender is based off mapping the celestial heavens. It merely marks a celestial event as its end.
that will happen in December 2012 something that has happened before and will happen again.
That is the aligning of the center of our galaxy with our solar system on a mathematical plane. Nothing more. No great earthquakes no great world ending event.
Oh and in fact the calender can be extended if the writer of should so desire. Oh and in fact the Mayan's actually died out as a civilization long before the end of the calender.

Oh and you put your trust in a society that practiced ritual bloodletting of its people as having the answers to all of time or our existence here on earth? LOL
Brilliant they were but in a very autistic way when you consider how primitive they were on other basic societal functions.

On top of that this whole NWO shit has been being pushed around since before the world wide web. LOL do people even say that anymore.
Fact is Bush was supposed to bring it on according to conspiracy theorists.
That did not happen. So now they go to another point to try and make their case.

LOL this kind of crap has gone on throughout history in troubled times and or at the end or beginning of a century.

break out to the tin foil caps boys we are all going to die someday.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #69
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDrifter View Post
its been recorded? did u not watch the videos nor read anything about them?
Reading about them is pointless. Watched most of the video that was over a hour long and saw no recordings.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #70
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by socaldrifter View Post
for when the world re-starts its self just like after the ice age. Were born we die we go extinct and it keeps starting over and over its the way the world works. And were over due for it.
what a dumb ass answer ahahahahahah!
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #71
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Yes its an amazing calender yes they mapped the stars and really had mastered math in the in ancient world but here is the catch. The calender is based off mapping the celestial heavens. It merely marks a celestial event as its end.
that will happen in December 2012 something that has happened before and will happen again.
That is the aligning of the center of our galaxy with our solar system on a mathematical plane. Nothing more. No great earthquakes no great world ending event.
Oh and in fact the calender can be extended if the writer of should so desire. Oh and in fact the Mayan's actually died out as a civilization long before the end of the calender. .
u said it your self " that will happen in December 2012 something that has happened before and will happen again." " No great earthquakes no great world ending event. " what happened before that hasnt happened in a VERY long time that has happened 2 times before a ice age. Now here you said "Oh and in fact the calender can be extended if the writer of should so desire. Oh and in fact the Mayan's actually died out as a civilization long before the end of the calender. ." how could it be extended if they died out as a civilazation long before the calender was complete? and if they wanted to change it why havent they if all this talk has been around for year and year?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #72
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey213 View Post
what a dumb ass answer ahahahahahah!
ok think what you what but try and give a real point on why you dont believe it instead of being a dumb ass trying to be funny on a website. hahah smh.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #73
mulinmoua
Leaky Injector

mulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enough
Quote:
For when the world re-starts its self just like after the ice age. Were born we die we go extinct and it keeps starting over and over its the way the world works. And were over due for it.
I thought it was because after they murdered 6 billion ppl, they should do the right thing n put them in caskets.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #74
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Old 02-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #75
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

MurkyRiversS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So how many years r they trying to save by killing 90% of the world??? Earth is estimated to live another 5 BILLION years, Humans will be long gone before the planet dies.
Earth itself may last another 5 billion years but what about its ability to maintain living organisms.
MurkyRiversS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #76
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
Lol at the 3rd degree mason. Keep trying bud. Eventually you'll make your point.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #77
Prime
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Prime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the roughPrime is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
They dont have enough power or else they would why do you think there waiting they have all the money but there using it to buy the supplies they need to do what there preparing to do. They cant do it now because they dont have enough people on the goverments side to go up against the communities of people all around the world to put us into "camps" if thats what really going to happen. All of you that came into this thread just to shit on him don't either 1. want to face that something could actually happen this crazy cause the goverment loves me and think nothing like that could happen to "you" or 2 just came here to shit on this guys thread and dont want to learn anything about this stuff. I dont really care if you guys want to call me crazy you dont know me but if you havent researched anything or tried or knew anything about it/this something catastrophic is about to happen in 2012 look up the mi-an calander and see what it has to say about the world it has showed the dates that something was going to happen it something always happened within 7 days of the mi-an calander and after december 24 2012 the callender stops... you could say "oh well the mi-an's died so there for the callender stopped" or "use someone else's callender" ok well if you want me to use a different callender check all the other ones from around the mi-ans time (other tribes callenders) and they all stop at 2012 but they all stop on different days of december 2012. It doesnt say the worlds gunna end but it doesn't say nothings gunna happen thats the point of the mi-ans callender it even predicted something on september 11 2001 something catastrophic was going to happen and look what happened 9/11. I could go on all day about this kind of stuff but what the OP posted could possibly happen if they wanted to look into other people around the country the KKK has been worshipping the same thing for hundreds of years now and we all think there just "stupid rednecks" like i used to think but think about it why are they worshipping the same thing for hundreds of years thats been spread all around the world and believe in NWO and stuff like that and always have a mass amount of guns in every chapter of the KKK. They could be part of the NWO in helping the goverement take down the extra 6 billion people in are world because i believe that this many people on earth is to much and the mi-ans knew that that was going to happen. The Chemtrails make total sense to me because theres no way in all the years of flying the goverement hasn't found a way to make planes more "green" but they found a way to make a car run on electricity or cooking oils. The goverment is fucked we pretty much live in a more open North Korea in my eyes.. are goverment just puts stuff on the TVs to keep are minds off things like this so people dont go crazy or find out things that only the goverment should know.

Thats just my opinion everyone has there own but nobody knows whats really going to happen

but now for all the haters to start hatting on my beliefs let them come....
Don't know why you quoted my post with all that vitriol, when all I asked was a legitimate question. Since you've put me in a crosshair, welcome to mine.

"They don't have enough people on the government's side": but they have FEMA camps ready to rock? Okay.... With the military capability of this country, then ONLY reason we don't wipe enemies off the face of the planet is due to backlash from other countries. If they were that focused on eliminating population, they wouldn't need coffins, or camps, or anything of the sort. They'd reduce vast areas to ash. I don't think the government "loves" me. I think at best it's indifferent.

"Mayan calendar 2012": The Mayans didn't predict the fall of their own society, so any prophecy to be gleaned from them choosing a date thousands of years in the future to stop counting the days... Not terribly worried about it.

"Chemtrails"... the government doesn't develop planes. The government doesn't build their own engines, or planes, or guns, or trucks, or anything of the sort. That has always been done by private industry under contract. Even though "green" engines have been developed that is a trend of the last several years. The US Government is so strapped for cash, they aren't buying these new engines while the old models are still in service life. Also, if you're dosing a population for whatever reason... it helps to have a dosage. Some random amount that people may or may not come into contact with isn't going to have any predictable effect without taking into account individual doses.

If this conspiracy is so well planned, common people with a little bit of time on the internet wouldn't be able to poke holes in it so easily. I'm not calling anyone naive or stupid, but I'm going to go ahead and put out my opinion that this is all ridiculous and people need to find better things to do with their time. There are enough real day to day problems in the world without people inventing new ones with little merit. If that means I'm "hating" on your beliefs, I believe you have the right to go fuck yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkyRiversS13 View Post
I dint have the true answer and we may never know since none of us are them, but I believe it has to do with reducing the population to reduce waste and extend the life of the planet. Humans are a virus to the planet but a necessary one. If the virus isn't maintained at a certain level or if it becomes overwhelming it will start to destroy its host. Minimize population and you reduce the problem of consuming all of the earth's resources and give the earth a chance to regenerate. No more pollution no more depleting ozone. We, or they, live forever.

That's the only logic I can think of.
Humans are not necessary in any definition of the word. This planet was around, supporting life, MILLIONS of years before we got here. When we're gone, it won't miss us.

Quote:
u said it your self " that will happen in December 2012 something that has happened before and will happen again." " No great earthquakes no great world ending event. " what happened before that hasnt happened in a VERY long time that has happened 2 times before a ice age. Now here you said "Oh and in fact the calender can be extended if the writer of should so desire. Oh and in fact the Mayan's actually died out as a civilization long before the end of the calender. ." how could it be extended if they died out as a civilazation long before the calender was complete? and if they wanted to change it why havent they if all this talk has been around for year and year?
If you follow the math used in calculating the Mayan calendar, you can map out time with the same accuracy for as long as you like. That's what he means. It's not mysticism, it's science. We have an even better understanding of that than they did. Nothing is going to happen.

I'm done. I shouldn't even have posted. Things are just getting silly at this point.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #78
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Old 02-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #79
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy shit, this thread is full of dumb

got damn, i feel so retarded just reading this stupid shit.

grow up, enjoy your life, stop living in fucking fear. shit.
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #80
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
....so was 2pac really killed by the illuminati?

If so, does that mean 2Pac was really the intended savior of the free world? Take that, Christian fundamentalists!!!!!
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #81
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Hold up guys, I'm on it.... Just gotta plug into my network of truth
Old 02-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #82
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

I don't live in fear nor should anyone else. Trust me, I live my life how I please. This wasn't intended to strike fear in anyone's heart. It was intended to have people become aware of possible truths and not get so caught up in what the media wants you to see and feel is important.

Eventually were all gonna die, whether it be by natural causes or genocide. The real issue is whether or not you have enjoyed your life. Lived tour life in a way that whatever higher being that you believe in would allow you into whatever heaven or afterlife you believe in.

I know that human existence is not needed to keep the world moving, however we have proven to slowly destroy the planet. If we continue at this pace it is possible that we could make the planet inhabitable.

Doesn't stop me from rolling around catless on all my cars. Doesn't stop me from choosing plastic over paper at the grocery store. I haven't even given thought to hybrid vehicle purchases. I'm living my life how I want.

But I'm aware.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:49 AM   #83
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Guess you didnt get the Memo...Mayan civilization have been lost hundreds of years ago. Then for good measure, the Spanish Conquest just made sure that it doesnt ever make a come back.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:26 AM   #84
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_KA...e_gdata_player
Old 02-05-2012, 07:49 AM   #85
mulinmoua
Leaky Injector

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #86
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Lolmaorofl
Old 02-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #87
Envy

Envy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Envy Send a message via MSN to Envy
I think I facepalmed so hard that I broke my nose when I read this thread...
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #88

479 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaha.
op is a fail.
Theory is full of fail.
Where you fucking high watching these vids.
479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #89
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

I wasn't high but do you think it will help me better understand if I were high?

Acid, heroin, weed, which should I try????
Old 02-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #90
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Sanitation. Why would you want 6 billion rotting corpses hanging out. Not only that but it will look like the government still cares when they've kill 1 billion and have 5 billion more to go.

"It must not be the government killing everybody. They're providing caskets free of charge. Cause they care. "