Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 08:24 AM   #1
sepulchral
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i kicked ass last night!

I went out to broad street last night in Richmond and met up with a bunch of guys at a Kroger shopping center. There was a 310HP DA model integra (biggest turbo i have ever seen) and a 320HP WRX (upgraded to sti turbo) up there and i met the drivers who were really nice guys, we decided to go out on 64 West to mess around. From the entrance ramp they took off and i mean really flew and were a mile ahead of me in no time. I caught up with them and we slowed down in the middle of the interstate to a 20mph roll and took off. Surprisingly up from 20mph to 90mph i was ahead of the integra but neck and neck with the wrx. The next few seconds the wrx started pulling and the integra did too but not by much. I hit 110mph and bam flames and couldn't go any faster. I took acount where i was in the race when that happened, sti was a car ahead of me and the integra was a half a car, i shit you not. We raced about four more times and came with similiar results!

my car:
vspl fmic, s13 redtop sr20det, hks actuator on 9psi, stock clutch with minor slippage, gt spec exhaust, 20k miles on motor.

next time i will bring a camera, but if i must say so my car did really well... can't wait to see how itll do with my new 6 puck clutch on 14psi
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2005, 09:32 AM   #2
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
hahaha. Nice! I bet u were pushing maybe 240 at most and u kept up pretty good! Keep boostin and kill those guys!!!

Old 06-04-2005, 10:00 AM   #3
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Street racing is bad.

That's cool man. HAHAHAH
Old 06-04-2005, 12:21 PM   #4
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
not everything thats fun is good
Old 06-04-2005, 02:01 PM   #5
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i hope you kill someone. that will be fun huh
Old 06-04-2005, 02:04 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
It would be even more fun if he killed someone street racing, huh andrew?

And I write too!
Old 06-04-2005, 02:07 PM   #7
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
the most fun is if he killed himself! i heard it's so much fun!
Old 06-04-2005, 02:26 PM   #8
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
who's he gonna kill on the highway in (probably) the middle of the night.

I know people are stupid, but nobody just goes and walks around on the highway or anything.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:38 PM   #9
broken_s13
Zilvia Member

broken_s13 will become famous soon enoughbroken_s13 will become famous soon enoughbroken_s13 will become famous soon enoughbroken_s13 will become famous soon enoughbroken_s13 will become famous soon enough
I dont think its that bad as long as your not endangering anyone thats not involved. By the way, Are those the only mods done to the car.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:43 PM   #10
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
another one of these threads, dubya tee eff, im going to zilviaonlychat
Old 06-04-2005, 02:47 PM   #11
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
there's always something called judgement. If you tell me street racing is dangerous to other people 100% of the time you are full of poop. The kids that use good judgement may kill only themselves. THe ones that dont kill innocents.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:55 PM   #12
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Congrats on your racing. you should keep racing to ricers that like to crash and have mommy and daddy buy them a new one.

What if you were flying on the highway, then suddenly, you spot a car flipped over covering 2lanes and a bear comes out and kills you? All cuz of racing..
Old 06-04-2005, 04:58 PM   #13
AlligatorBling
BANNED

AlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to AlligatorBling Send a message via Yahoo to AlligatorBling
did you shit your britches?
Old 06-04-2005, 05:12 PM   #14
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
We've all done it before so stop coming down so hard on this guy. It's called using "good judgement". I'm guessing it was late at night and the road ways were fairly unpopulated which would be fine in my eyes.

sochbat: What if he was racing and he spotted a UFO that was emitting a large lazer which destroyed an 18wheeler full of gasoline and it exploded. Then all three of the racers turned into giant fireballs of fury and killed a family of 5 that was taking a midnight jog on the freeway? WHAT IF?! You weren't there and you don't know the conditions.....cut him some slack because it seems he's got a good head on his shoulders.

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
Old 06-04-2005, 05:36 PM   #15
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
street racing is bad. people die.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:49 PM   #16
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
i dont see how the integ didn't whomp on you all if he is really push 300 horses.. maybe he had some crappy tires or something
Old 06-04-2005, 07:01 PM   #17
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
seriously...we're talking a low low 12 if not high 11 second car.
Old 06-04-2005, 07:04 PM   #18
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91CRXsiR
i dont see how the integ didn't whomp on you all if he is really push 300 horses.. maybe he had some crappy tires or something
Poor tuning? Maybe VTEC is broken...
Old 06-04-2005, 07:04 PM   #19
llteddy4playll
Zilvia Member

llteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-knownllteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-knownllteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-knownllteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-knownllteddy4playll is making his/her stupidity well-known
why go 50mph on a 45mph u can kill someone too eh. Everybody race in the street before so stop acting all innocent.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:22 PM   #20
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
bad driver..... more or less... clutch issues.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whats vtec? im so use to nissans i dont even know what a vtec is wow something new.... j/k
Old 06-04-2005, 11:08 PM   #21
sepulchral
BANNED

to all of your comments on "killng people while street racing": there was noone on the road it was 2 AM and the conditions were right. and driftaholic or andrew your smartass remarks aren't funny at all and if you don't like street racing i say you merely boast your opinion rather than jokingly wishing someone to die... how about i say i hope you kill yourself too you "funny dickhead,"

damn i swear... no one's laughing andy
Old 06-04-2005, 11:17 PM   #22
sepulchral
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
bad driver..... more or less... clutch issues.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whats vtec? im so use to nissans i dont even know what a vtec is wow something new.... j/k
i found out the guy in the teg is using a oem replacement style exedy stage 1 clutch, and it was slipping infact i could smell it burning as he was driving. He didnt reach full boost until 5500rpms and he redlines at 7500... his turbo was overkillingly massive. We had bout 20miles of straight empty dry roads so we went at it a few times.. the wrx was pretty fast
Old 06-05-2005, 12:13 AM   #23
raen419
Zilvia Member

raen419 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raen419
the wrx isn't a light weight, so i'm not too surprised to semi-stayed w/ him.
the integra had cluthc issues, go fig.

don't street race again.
it's stupid.
Old 06-05-2005, 12:39 AM   #24
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
stfu about racing on the highway in middle of nowhere. its not racing in the busy street or neighborhood. so get your panties in a bunch and shut the fuck up. theres a difference.

do it smart and it is ok. just dont get caught, its all about taking a chance. surely every bitch in cali lives 15 min from the strip...
Old 06-05-2005, 01:19 AM   #25
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Sweet you beat a car that was not running at full potential...is that like being the fastest guy in the Special Olympics? Truly you should keep it on the track, you may have gotten away with racing on the street this time but it is just too dangerous.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 06-05-2005, 01:25 AM   #26
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulchral
damn i swear... no one's laughing andy
oh people were laughing, i assure you
Old 06-05-2005, 02:28 AM   #27
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
street racing is bad Mkay?
Closed Thread