Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
FIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
why is everyone fighting?

i just read 3 threads in a row where theres an argument in it! why are so many people fighting? i know people ask dumb question, also i know people are just adding fuel to the fire..im not tryn to be a peace maker or anything well kind of, but i just think if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all...its that simple..ive got a lot of help on here and i know everyone else does thats why theres so much people always tweaking on it when there allbline..so lets keep it positive vibrations on here and not pollute it with stupid ass shit...just take it in to consideration please.

GARAGE BOSO...........ROOTS AND CULTURE
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Go To HELL!!!!

just kidding

its the internet, get used to it
Old 10-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Get the fuck off of my beach brah.

I don't know.

People are bored these days.

It's zilvia.

You want peace and love and all that bs then go to NICO.

They love that shit.

Who cares. People have their opinions.

People speak their minds.

People get butthurt.

It's the internet.

Don't take it so serious.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

FIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud of
i dont give a fuck about people getting put in there place...theres so much liitle kid bullshit name calling ur a --- your ---- all that shit...but yeah your right its the internet...i just made a new gravity bong so i guess it made me think different for a little.

brah get the fak off the beach u fakas,then no words said fakas just start trowin just ladat...

to bad you cant just do that on the internet..then i know people wouldnt say half the shit there sayn

Old 10-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #5
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Usually its:

1. Jealousy
2. Envy
3. Redirected negative stress and energy
4. Boredom
5. Being socially inept
6. Trying to make yourself feel better at the sacrifice of others
7. Insecurity
8. Being young and not knowing everything but thinking you do
9. Pride and not being able to suck it up

Or a combination of all of the above

I could go on and on

Usually you'll find that the biggest dicks on the internet are often the nicest people in person

Don't worry about what someone across a computer monitor thinks, just do what YOU want and how YOU like it, and on YOUR own terms, and you can't lose or regret

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIlthy 24O View Post
get the fak off the beach u fakas then no words said fakas just start trowin just ladat...
HO BAH

No make

Like scrap brah

I meet you behind da pumping staashun

Tree turrty brah

Ack TOFF

Haha

I miss Hawaii...

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 10-10-2008 at 04:43 PM..
Old 10-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #6
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Go to hell.

It's always been that way, and it's the only reason I'm even here. Giving tech advice is pointless because people always want to argue, so you have to treat them like shit. As soon as people start agreeing with each other there's no point in the forum existing, you have to have idiots somewhere.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 10-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #7
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
internet... serious....business
Old 10-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #8
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

fuck it...ahahhahaahah do whatever the fuck u like do..

Old 10-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #9
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Oh trust me.

I'm like this in person.

I say what's on my mind.

I try to be nice.

I'm not a thug.

But damn it sometimes people just do stupid shit.

It's the internet.

Like Logan (get off of my beech brah) is cool dude on the internet.

But in real life he bitch slaps dudes in the face.

Grabs chicks hairs at the bar and straight tells them all the dirty things they want to hear.

Dude is gangstur.

He makes Compton look like Newport Beach.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Its the internet.... who cares.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #11
Knapik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
Knapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
eThugs for the win!
Old 10-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #12
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
i dont give a fuck about people getting put in there place...theres so much liitle kid bullshit name calling ur a SNIP your SNIP all that shit...but yeah your right its the internet...i just made a new gravity bong so i guess it made me think different for a little.
id edit your post, they dont like discriminatory words here. Just letting you know before a mod visits your thread and you get pinked. (think rainbow)
Old 10-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #13
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Usually its:

1. Jealousy
2. Envy
3. Redirected negative stress and energy
4. Boredom
5. Being socially inept
6. Trying to make yourself feel better at the sacrifice of others
7. Insecurity
8. Being young and not knowing everything but thinking you do

Or a combination of all of the above

I could go on and on

Usually you'll find that the biggest dicks on the internet are often the nicest people in person

Don't worry about what someone across a computer monitor thinks, just do what YOU want and how YOU like it, and on YOUR own terms, and you can't lose or regret

HO BAH

No make

Like scrap brah

I meet you behind da pumping staashun

Tree turrty brah

Ack TOFF

Haha

I miss Hawaii...
yeah i miss hawaii choke!!!!!! faka is so meeeeeean people in la are not like fakas in hawaii but still its aite over here parts are cheap an get tracks for slide. so la is mean small kine..but the crips over here is fuckin MEAN!!!!!!!!!! broke the mout everytime garantee ahhahahahha

Old 10-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #14
azndoc
Post Whore!

They should ban him just for talking all that HI talk.

Him and Logan (get off of my beech brah!) should get a room.

BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #15
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
yeah i miss hawaii choke!!!!!! faka is so meeeeeean people in la are not like fakas in hawaii but still its aite over here parts are cheap an get tracks for slide. so la is mean small kine..but the crips over here is fuckin MEAN!!!!!!!!!! broke the mout everytime garantee ahhahahahha
GARANS BA BARANS BAH

I miss the food mainly, no one makes MEAT JUN over here

Plus too no good mac salad

LOL

But yeah in Hawaii its all one melting pot, but here in LA its like color lines

Right now though I can't go back to Hawaii, way too confined, maybe later on

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post

BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha the best thing about Hawaii is that people are LAID BACK

Too many people these days are wound up SO TIGHT

The economy sucks

Your girl left you

Your TV isn't working

Everyone's got problems, not just you

The faster you realize dat, the faster you'll get off my beach BRAHHHH

Work together, spread positive energy, and just TAKE IT EASY

Life is too short to be a shit talker with no respect

(Speaking generally, me and Jack are best friends in real life)

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Go to hell.

It's always been that way, and it's the only reason I'm even here. Giving tech advice is pointless because people always want to argue, so you have to treat them like shit. As soon as people start agreeing with each other there's no point in the forum existing, you have to have idiots somewhere.
Working in this industry is even better

Why call a industry professional, to question his expertise and disagree with everything and second guess?

People do it all the time to me, and I wonder why even bother asking, if you already seem to know the answer?

Haha

I'm not saying I know everything, because I definitely DO NOT, but it's weird when someone argues something you knowingly know is wrong but they think is right

THE WORLD IS FLAT

Sorry guys, its true

Don't drift next to the horizon otherwise you will fall off and die

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 10-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #16
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:

BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I taut dey said bruddah, not brah.

That's American beach bum trash talk, not local speak bruddah
Old 10-10-2008, 04:42 PM   #17
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post

Bruddah
Brah

That's from Hawaii

Bro

That's from California haha

At least to me (but I grew up in Hawaii so...)

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 10-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #18
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

both no matter..depends how u use it

Old 10-10-2008, 04:44 PM   #19
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
I like to laugh, alot....so i come and read zilvia for fun. Its like a hobby!!!! hahaha...
Old 10-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #20
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post

See there you go.

Perfect example of someone taking the internet too serious..........

Send me your wheels.

So I can take you off of the flakers list.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #21
MudRacer
Zilvia Addict

MudRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Why do we fight? Becauuuuuuse

Its alot of fun. No one wants to fight with people in real life. Its just too much stress. Plus its not worth it half the time. Online? Who cares you can fight random people and go back to your normal day without it doing anything to you.

Why do people fight? You have a bunch of lil kids, in their early teens, making claims bout this and that.. Someone who is experienced and is an educated person has to come along and set things straight. And everyone has their ways of doing so. Kids get upset. they fight.

Im all for peace. But peace on the net? that doesnt mean anything. Internet was meant to take lightly. Enjoy!
Old 10-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #22
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Now I want to go to Oahu. thanks dicks I hate you all *sign off*
Old 10-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #23
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fuck i miss hawaii sooooo bad, need to go visit teh fam.

anyway, some of the arguing i saw was one non searching fucknut wit hthe dumbest exhaust question i ever saw. Then he tried to act the fool in another thread.

People need to learn to search like a motherfucker first.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #24
azndoc
Post Whore!

Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, your cool I'm out.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #25
MudRacer
Zilvia Addict

MudRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Yup, People need to search. Thats one thign that ticks me off too, cuz just 5 minutes ago I read another thread with the answer in it, and here comes a noob posting away the same question. Do a search. Less fights guaranteed.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #26
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
hooray for Pakalolo.....I also made myself a new device today

Why can't we all just get along and sing John Lennon tribute songs holding hands....all while comparing spool characteristics of the GT28 vs GT30
Old 10-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #27
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
damn you guys are starting to sound like niconauts over here. SEARCH OR BAN!
Old 10-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #28
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Turbo View Post
hooray for Pakalolo.....I also made myself a new device today

Why can't we all just get along and sing John Lennon tribute songs holding hands....all while comparing spool characteristics of the GT28 vs GT30
F you too.

All this car talk.

Dudes need to get a life.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #29
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I love lamp.

Hurt people, hurt people.

The biggest E jerks are small children with inferiority complex in thier guliver.

Don't take it personal, I just love to scrimshaw.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #30
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
F you too.

All this car talk.

Dudes need to get a life.
This is a car forum after all....

I don't feel the need to boast about how awesome and superior my life is to all others....

probably why i only have 600 posts huh?
Closed Thread