Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-05-2005, 06:53 AM   #1
///M3_SPb

Trader Rating: (0)
///M3_SPb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking for imporant s14 info

I am looking for any information on an s14 gutted completely. There were pics of it on here before. You could literally stand in the engine bay. I am just looking to find what the guy did for hardcore weight removal. Searched everywhere, but can't seem to find it.

Thanks
///M3_SPb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2005, 08:47 AM   #2
Nostradamus
Zilvia Junkie

Nostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enough
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=67247

Old 06-05-2005, 01:55 PM   #3
///M3_SPb

thanks, but it wasn't this one, it was a zenki s14
Old 06-05-2005, 01:57 PM   #4
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
he's looking for pics of Russ' s14 (RDM) car
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 02:39 PM   #5
///M3_SPb

anyone know his nickname or have a link to his thread?
Old 06-06-2005, 08:50 AM   #6
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
If you're referring to me, I'm right here.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 08:52 AM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Russ, I think they are referring to you, and all of my pics of your old car were on my old computer that blew up a while back, you still got any of them?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 12:38 PM   #8
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
RUSS gets so many 240s, he prolly doesnt know which one you guys are talking about.

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 03:12 PM   #9
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
I'm sure it's RDM I, the old blue car. The other dozen or so that I float really aren't weight saving examples unless you count them being cut into pieces.
I actually threw out all my pics of the blue beast as well after it was parted and sold, but there's a few on FA somewhere I know of. No need to dwell on the past I think.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 06-06-2005, 06:35 PM   #10
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
if they were standing in the engine bay, then i think "engine removal" would be the weight savings they did.

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:38 PM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
No, I have stood in this engine bay, no shit... This car had NOTHING that was not needed to make the car run, right down to the most meticulously nit-picked detail. The funny shit is that it was still reliable enough to have been daily driven, except for life in the 5billion degree Atlanta winters

And I write too!
Old 06-08-2005, 06:24 AM   #12
projectRDM
Post Whore!

I used to smuggle mexicans in it until one got caught in the fan belt. After that they were too concerned for their safety.

Old 06-08-2005, 08:57 AM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Not to mention the revolving-door carousel of dead hookers that were smuggled in the trunk

And I write too!