Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:17 PM   #151
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
lol Wayne is a fucking beast now man.
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2015, 05:49 AM   #152
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
I'm Surprised nobody has mentioned Om1kron, Johnny (Crimsonrocket), RBPerformance or 9GayRacing. Wayne is a great troll we hurt many feelings together. Eric Castro was a pretty rad dude too he's out doing biker things now. Om1kron is all about the Crossfit and Johnny is doing the grown up thing. lots of cool stories and era's are indeed missing.
johnny is still full of fun, like nothings changed, haven't heard anything from rb in a long time
Old 01-30-2016, 05:08 PM   #153
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
green arrow and ixfxi bond

somebody register this moment in the history thread /hearts
1/30/16

seriously though green arrow is a newb and everyone sucks except me including marvel, gawd I hate marvel,also soapgun or so or whoever he is

I know as zilvia historian I can't be biased but, I dislike muhben's second profile(green arrow) severely, and hitherforth record it
1/30/16: ryan dislikes everythin
1/30/16 6:07pm: "looks in mirror" "smashes mirror" "that's better"

I warned that the syndrome would spread, but I don't know if having a second profile counts.

I also enjoy spreading rumors about the ownership of profiles.

you know OG's shouldn't interact with the peasantry unless it's me, I get Jelly

I am of noble zilvia burghermeister birth, can I be an OG?
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 06:51 PM   #154
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
No .
Old 01-30-2016, 08:17 PM   #155
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
No .
.............awe man
Old 02-02-2016, 03:20 PM   #156
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
As goofy as this thread may be, I def. dig the brief look back. Cool seeing some old names pop back up too.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 11:27 AM   #157
SoundEfx
Zilvia FREAK!

SoundEfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Being a newb sucks...
Old 02-03-2016, 01:11 PM   #158
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
Being a newb sucks...
join dates... my old account was hacked... could have more years on the clock, oh well
Old 02-16-2016, 10:52 PM   #159
Zenki_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Zenki_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I just woke up.

Damn, it's been a while. Don't remember the last time I was here, but I'm happy it's still going. Guess I'll check out what else is new here.
Zenki_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 08:42 PM   #160
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
mirin' post count to join date ratio..

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 08:47 PM   #161
Mikuni

Mikuni is an unknown quantity at this point
.....noobs
Mikuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 09:22 PM   #162
AnonymousBlackX
Leaky Injector

AnonymousBlackX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
Being a newb sucks...
i think it rocks thank you very much...
Old 02-25-2016, 09:48 PM   #163
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
wow this thread brought back some memories. this used to be daily for me when i was phone customer service for a sunglass company. my whole day was listening to complaints and reading OT section and trying my hardest to make someone laugh at one of my posts for some rep.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 10:09 PM   #164
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhh... Rob... not sure if same Rob with the S14 from a long time ago?

Old 02-26-2016, 09:34 PM   #165
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
Well, I've had mine since '03, and I've never left the OC area.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 08:00 PM   #166
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
Ahhh... Rob... not sure if same Rob with the S14 from a long time ago?
Damn Migs, you still around? You still keep in touch with Kenny?!?!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 08:25 PM   #167
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Damn Migs, you still around? You still keep in touch with Kenny?!?!
Yea man I'm immortal yo
Nahh, I haven't spoken to Kenny in yearrrrsss. Wonder what ever happened to him

Old 03-10-2016, 08:32 PM   #168
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

not that i know what the fuck you guys are talking about, but I bought my first 240 from a fellow named kenny
Think it was kenny "general british name" or some such thing.
This was in texas and the car was from CO . never gave me the title so I had to get one from the courthouse.

Just thought you should know, maybe it's a clue muhahaha. maybe well have to travel across the world to look for this kenny guy.maybe he'll tell us the secrets of life........my life is boring

Old 03-10-2016, 10:31 PM   #169
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

what is life for when there is anime anyways? ^_^

Old 03-10-2016, 11:06 PM   #170
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Rep system was the best.

Another early memory was around the SL.N times where Jack (Azndoc) had a Mr. T bobble head stolen from him, (just the head I believe) & it was being mailed around to different members. Zilvia was a tighter community then, and it wasn't even that long ago.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:36 PM   #171
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by all show no go View Post
Rep system was the best.

Another early memory was around the SL.N times where Jack (Azndoc) had a Mr. T bobble head stolen from him, (just the head I believe) & it was being mailed around to different members. Zilvia was a tighter community then, and it wasn't even that long ago.
Yeah I just came across those pics on my server from when I had it. It's been so long I can't remember who sent it to me or who I sent it to.
Old 03-26-2016, 02:42 PM   #172
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
I remember the ancient times. It was unlike anything you could have imagined. When I bought my S14, it was still under factory warranty and she was exactly as her creator had first assembled her.

I hear legends of there once being "stock" 240SXs out there in the wild, and I can tell you, the legends are true! I'VE SEEN IT WITH ME OWN EYES!! But, alas, those days are long gone...
Old 03-26-2016, 03:01 PM   #173
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

bring back the puking frog mascot of the norcal 240sx club!

Old 03-26-2016, 03:17 PM   #174
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
Cool

Quote:
bring back the puking frog mascot of the norcal 240sx club!
Oh, you mean THIS??!?!

Old 03-26-2016, 04:32 PM   #175
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

hooooly lollll yes. greatest club of all time LOL. see the puking frog, strike fear and amusement to all who gaze upon its grandeur

Old 03-26-2016, 06:14 PM   #176
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
hooooly lollll yes. greatest club of all time LOL. see the puking frog, strike fear and amusement to all who gaze upon its grandeur
Every moment I live is agony! of peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h80ZlYQtpg
Old 04-27-2016, 08:35 PM   #177
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Haven't seen this in a while. My shirt is super faded though.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 04-27-2016, 11:20 PM   #178
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Rep needs to be reintroduced.

It's what the people want.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 12:19 AM   #179
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Lots of memories in here. I did also happen to stumble across an old Zilvia calendar the other day when I was cleaning.
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 08:00 AM   #180
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
Haven't seen this in a while. My shirt is super faded though.

Sent from my iPhone
Never knew that had a "D" in there. I remember them being mentioned in Super Street when they were introducing drifting. There were canyons, matte green integras. Sharon Soto was all the rage. It was a good time.