Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-28-2016, 09:03 AM   #181
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Free Makotos13!!!
Old 04-28-2016, 10:35 PM   #182
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
It was videos like this that made me not fear coming back to the states and continuing drifting. Here we are today and I still have haven't done shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViIgJCxfrDk

I'm looking for an old video that squidd made of a 626 drift event at the balcony and it has this Tom Waits song in it. If anyone knows where I can find it, that would be great. Here is the song for reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27LLPANAgzw
Old 04-29-2016, 04:34 AM   #183
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

No pues wow lol

Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:34 AM   #184
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
I should have a video of that night
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 11:24 AM   #185
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 11:25 AM   #186
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Free Makotos13!!!
^^^^^^^
This guy knows where it's at !

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 04-30-2016, 04:01 PM   #187
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
LMAO this thread is hilarious, and is bringing back a shit load of memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 06:13 PM   #188
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remember these shirts Obeewon made? I still wear mine from time to time lol (not my picture)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:46 AM   #189
chokudoriS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
chokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her selfchokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chokudoriS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240meowth View Post
Hello world, I'm new here. What's going on :3
Jeremy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Shit 2006-2009? I have been here since 01 and ya he sucks at his history, he puts newer knowns up higher than a lot of the older well knowns.
Which were all the foundation people, there are a lot of SN's he has missed.

Dave
Dave!
Old 05-26-2016, 05:37 PM   #190
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240meowth
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokudoriS13 View Post
Jeremy!

Dave!
Who this, Vadim?
Old 05-26-2016, 06:36 PM   #191
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I missed this thread somehow, so many names I have not seen in a long time. Many from back before I ever even signed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:13 PM   #192
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Hi, i'm new here :3
Old 05-26-2016, 07:35 PM   #193
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Go away newb
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:19 PM   #194
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Hi, i'm new here :3
How did you hack the system to get that 2001 join date?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:11 AM   #195
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Free Makotos13!!!
Fuck him .
Old 05-30-2016, 08:50 AM   #196
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
1/30/16

seriously though green arrow is a newb and everyone sucks except me including marvel, gawd I hate marvel,also soapgun or so or whoever he is

I know as zilvia historian I can't be biased but, I dislike muhben's second profile(green arrow) severely, and hitherforth record it
1/30/16: ryan dislikes everythin
1/30/16 6:07pm: "looks in mirror" "smashes mirror" "that's better"

I warned that the syndrome would spread, but I don't know if having a second profile counts.

I also enjoy spreading rumors about the ownership of profiles.

you know OG's shouldn't interact with the peasantry unless it's me, I get Jelly

I am of noble zilvia burghermeister birth, can I be an OG?

I am not that moose licker, i have not had an acct here before. I have only lurked through here, used to just roll on tennspeed.net....but that place has gone with the dinosaurs
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:17 AM   #197
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
I am not that moose licker, i have not had an acct here before. I have only lurked through here, used to just roll on tennspeed.net....but that place has gone with the dinosaurs

Must had to do some thread digging to see that January post haha. Well if your not muhbenny then your alright,

My statement about hating marvel or dc or superheroes in general still stands though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:25 AM   #198
chokudoriS13
Zilvia FREAK!

chokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her selfchokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to chokudoriS13
Quote:
Who this, Vadim?
Who else, lol?
Old 06-09-2016, 08:21 AM   #199
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Old 06-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #200
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Anyone remember these?

Old 06-11-2016, 04:54 PM   #201
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Chewy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
Anyone remember these?

Yep, I was tempted to buy one. That's when kognition was starting to take off. I remember owning one of his radio deletes for awhile.

Quote:
Old 06-11-2016, 08:45 PM   #202
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post

MakotoS13, Mercer, Viceroy, RDM, ixfi, Chewbacca, Udon, Nemesis, Jack, Aaron, Pink Godzira, Mark and West posts, and a few that escape me at this time....
you don't jack about zilvia history if you don't know these names and the lore behind them
Those are names I haven't seen in many moons...I almost forgot how much this place has changed.

The premie days were amazeballs, but I am thankful for the friends I made here that I still talk to outside of this place.

Also, Yuri's car was fucking LEGENDARY.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:24 AM   #203
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Damnit I used to hate Charlie.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:30 PM   #204
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antihero983 View Post
Those are names I haven't seen in many moons...I almost forgot how much this place has changed.

The premie days were amazeballs, but I am thankful for the friends I made here that I still talk to outside of this place.

Also, Yuri's car was fucking LEGENDARY.
Yeah the premie days were awesome. So much wasted time at work. Lol
Old 06-12-2016, 07:14 PM   #205
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yeah the premie days were awesome. So much wasted time at work. Lol
Preach homie, preach. Funny thing is, I can't remember the last time I owned an S Chassis.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:23 PM   #206
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Whatever happened to Kevin and Lisa?
Old 06-12-2016, 09:51 PM   #207
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Anyone remember that blue s13.5. Forgot the dudes username. Had a pretty legit build thread way back in the day (2005?).
Old 06-22-2016, 03:11 PM   #208
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antihero983 View Post
Whatever happened to Kevin and Lisa?
Wait... Kevin & Lisa... I think Kevin raises horses now...
Old 06-28-2016, 03:53 AM   #209
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
This is the only thread that matters on Zilvia anymore.

If you are still around, thank you Russ for the cam, and all the help. <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 10:20 AM   #210
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Wait... Kevin & Lisa... I think Kevin raises horses now...
Aren't they in California someplace? Wish I knew, those guys were awesome.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote