Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 03-07-2014, 06:19 PM   #1
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
DA204SX/ joe wu

Hi zilvians, i have been a member here for some time. and all my customers are happy customers, and iam a striaght up guy, i don't lie and all my past cutomers can voch for me.

But when some bitch ass tries to get over on me and steal my money/items it really grinds my gears. so iam sending a warning out to not deal with DA240SX otherwise known as joe wu. this scheming bitch purchased some items from me-rb25

powersteering pump-
power steering bracket
and adjuster-
And some valve cover bolts.
for a total of $175.00 shipped.

so somehow maybe because he can't speak fucking english, he thinks i included a crank dampner. i texed this guy and talked to him on the phone and the agreement was for those items at that price. he then receives the items and figures out he made a mistake. i then told him i would trade him the bracket for the damper with no extra charge.

i don't hear back from the bitch and then i go and sell the dampner to another customer. then yesterday with no communication he goes through his bank(not paypal) and says he didn't receive any items. so hes basically trying to steal my items and my money.

i never recorded the tracking numbers before because people have never tried some little dick move like this to steal from me. but now i have to keep a record of my tracking numbers through paypal. i just give the seller the tracking number direct, then they are happy, now i have to do more work because of this little dick twerp!!

THIS HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND I HAVE REMOVED HIS CONTACT INFORMATION PER AGREEMEMNT.

Last edited by supersayianjim; 05-18-2014 at 01:15 PM..
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #2
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
the same guy ripped me off with injectors he sold me. claimed it was deatschworks 550cc and it turns out to be some kind of sard looking injectors.
venom2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:04 PM   #3
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
yes this guys a total Bitch. won't answer his phone and communication has ceased!
Old 03-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #4
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

just bumping this. be on the look-out this bitch still gets on here daily!!
Old 03-12-2014, 12:20 PM   #5
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
He sells a ton of stuff on Houston240sx.. ill beware from buying from him . sucks when a local guy trys to rip off people.. not like there's enough crooks in Houston as it is

http://www.houston240sx.com/search.php?searchid=1103802
Old 03-12-2014, 12:24 PM   #6
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

he lives in nyc so yes watch this mother-fucker!!
Old 05-16-2014, 11:48 AM   #7
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

so i finallly made it to nyc and went to this persons place. And finally got some closure. Apparently on his side of things he was out of town and couldn't communicate, iam out of town and i always communicate.

so the issue at hand has been resolved this thread can be closed....
Old 10-24-2014, 11:08 AM   #8
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
So wait, you went to his place personally in NYC?!?!?! That's' some balls bro, this car community has some pretty seedy and shady looking people. Wouldn't want to show up at someone's door and get greeted with the barrel of a pistol.

Glad all worked out in the end.
Old 10-28-2014, 05:47 AM   #9
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

yes, iam from there and iam not scared of anyone. it shockingly was not a seedy part of town, actually quite the opposite
Old 10-28-2014, 02:09 PM   #10
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
He led me to some place south of delancey st .I think i made a left on chyrstie st or allen st but I can't remember. Then someone else on here said he lived further uptown. The guy never got back to me after ripping me off.
venom2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:29 AM   #11
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

was that his shipping address he gave you? I actually got the place where he lived. I will say "he had a door man" so hes not strapped for cash and I scratch my head as to why he would want to rip someone off?