Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 10-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
billyinse

Trader Rating: (0)
billyinse is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Will sams from absolute customs 4817 High Point Rd, Greensboro, North Carolina

Figured i would go ahead and post my recent experience in dealing with Will Sams, employee at absolute customs 4817 High Point Rd, Greensboro, North Carolina (seller)
and Jarrod Brinegar, owner of absolute customs (money went to his Paypal account).

First, Will says to send the money as a gift "so he doesn't have to pay all those fees".
Instead i pay the price for the item plus the Paypal fees (sent payment on 9-25-14) so if he doesn't send the item i can get my money back.

Second, over the next 3 weeks i asked for a tracking number and if my item had shipped. i got 3 different reasons to why it had not shipped yet.

Now time is getting close to when i can no longer file a claim, and once again Will says he will ship my item when he gets back in town Tuesday 10-21-14. as of 10-23-14 Will is no longer responding to Facebook messages and i still do not have a tracking number. Also no response to the pay pal claim from Jarrod.(update:got my refund after posting this review elsewhere)

Long story short, if you pay these guys on Paypal make sure it is not as a gift. Or better yet just avoid them.

full conversations
http://imgur.com/a/pfNxI

http://imgur.com/a/pfNxI
billyinse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links