Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
mcjc11
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mcjc11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation Wtb s13 nissan 240sx se convertible

So it's time to get my brother on the road 'cause he just got his license. He wants an S13 240sx preferably a convertible. He wants it as a KA24DE twin cam with no mods at all. He's only gonna use it as a DD and would like it to be automatic. I'm willing to pay up to $3k for it cause I wanna give it to him for his birthday. If you guys no anyone who's selling 1 please tell me!!! But please dont try to hustle me. Like I said something with no mods would be great. Also not such a big amount of miles somewhere between 130k-160k would be nice. I also got a 1995 buick skylark for trade plus money on my part but if you dont wanna I'll pay cash. Thanks guys!!!!!!!! PM is the best way to get my attention...
mcjc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i might be able to get u one pretty cheap. I would need to pick up the car from someone if they still have it. Here some details and if i can get pics i will.
94 black se limited edition
101k original miles
no mods
has an oil leak( i think valve cover and front cover)
engine bay needs cleaning/degreasing from the oil leak...pretty dirty
needs new alternator( i have new to change it)
needs egr cleaned or replaced to pass smog
needs front impact bar(minor front accident) no frame or radiator support damage
passener front bumper has a dent from the impact but is easily fixable
needs new hood(maybe can fixed if i can fix it)
both new headlight and all brackets with harness
needs new seats or better
needs new top and rear vinyl window( top has a tear and been patched up but very noticable)
new door panel and quarter panel cloth inserts
windshield has a crack in it
new paint would be ideal(easy for me to do)
interior would need to be cleaned
other than that thats it!
i can pick it up cheap and sell it to you for an amount since i would have to get it and do all the talking with the guy. I would sell it to you for 1800 and it has a clean title and no back fee's on it. IF not then ill just buy it and spend around i guess 200 in parts and the rest on paint material to get back to mint. I do autobody work so its easy for me.
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:18 AM   #3
mcjc11
Leaky Injector

that would be great. but since you said accident does it have a clean title? pics would be awesome. thanks alot!!
Old 03-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
mcjc11
Leaky Injector

never mind bout the title...i didnt read that it was clean...since you work on body work you know where i can get a convertible top for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjc11 View Post
that would be great. but since you said accident does it have a clean title? pics would be awesome. thanks alot!!
Old 03-27-2009, 09:46 AM   #5
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
the top u can pick up on ebay pretty decent but u have to put it on or you can go to a shop and do it. I dont install tops lol. I can try and kinda know how it works but it take me a couple of trys. Usally stuff like that are sent to the upolstery shop to get done.
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #6
TheBigDirty
Leaky Injector

TheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to TheBigDirty
Hey if you're still looking I'm selling my 92' white auto vert, with 136,000 miles. I'm in the bay area too, let me know if you want more info.
TheBigDirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:05 PM   #7
mcjc11
Leaky Injector

to the top