Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-24-2007, 06:50 PM   #31
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i think this car looks like shit but it would haul some ass
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2007, 10:02 AM   #32
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Well said wootwoot
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:47 AM   #33
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay
Yeah, that' pretty much voids having an automatic. LOL Give me an auto Twin Supercharged 800hp 427 V8 anyday.

That's a hella nice car though.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:48 AM   #34
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr0nik_sm0k3
i think this car looks like shit but it would haul some ass

are you f-ing kiddig me?
Old 01-25-2007, 11:50 AM   #35
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows
are you f-ing kiddig me?
You question his personal opinion on the car?
Old 01-25-2007, 11:57 AM   #36
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
are you f-ing kiddig me?

no im not. i personally think they are ugly as hell but they sure have some muscle
Old 01-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #37
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:

what he means is that if it has a 800hp twin-supercharged V8, it doesn't matter if it's manual or auto. he obviously knows that it is an auto.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:12 PM   #38
steve shadows
Post Whore!

lol... ok i dont know any more guys.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:21 PM   #39
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

i say these look alot better than the shelby

Old 01-25-2007, 12:42 PM   #40
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
^not really that hot either.
For a Mustang it's cool, but neither that or the Supersnake are as cool as the Shelby Daytona coupe. Absolutly beautiful. I'd rock a replica as a daily with a 1jz, RB, BMW M-motor, anything to make the purists cringe.

Or you can be even more OG and get an AC Ace, the car that Carrol Shelby modified into Shelby Cobras. Ironic Shelby sues kit car companies over Cobra kitcars when the original design wasn't even his to start with.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:20 PM   #41
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
Happen to know how much those kits are? I need something to put a carb'd 3 rotor in

in 10 years.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:13 PM   #42
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot
Happen to know how much those kits are? I need something to put a carb'd 3 rotor in

in 10 years.
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/ffrkits.html
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:48 PM   #43
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
they used to have a cobra coupe like that at shine street in carson, bad ass car. they always have nice cars at shine street. seen saleen drop off a S7 turbo there.

VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote