Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:24 AM   #61
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Glad it's my moms bday and there was a Pacquiao fight! Even the pacquiao fight was disappointing cause it lasted 2 rounds.. Stay on topic, post the pics of the 240's in the parking lot, that will be interesting.. Block plates though!
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 08:32 AM   #62
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
id have to say its a GREAT thing he got tossed, stupid shit like that is one of many things that makes drifting looks like we are a bunch of morons even more!
I agree dude shouldn't have jumped on the track because of safety issues. But it looked like they were gonna start the run with the cannard just laying in the track. Dude ran out, picked it up, tossed it behind the inside baracade, the cars do their run, then track staff check the corner???

All I'm saying is there should have been track staff at the inside of the clipping point for that precise reason. They could have had 1 or 2 guys at each turn instead of all 5 of them just standing on the far wall across from clipping point 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Ya so we all agree D1 was a failure?

We need more D1 drivers and less bull shit!!!

We need less "Dub" Cars and more JDM cars

People need to display "drift" cars not "POS" show cars

The event needs more food definatly and at a lower cost...5 dollars for a drink is bull shit!!! and running out of food 1/2 way though WTF!!!!!

All in all fail

I'm drunk so if it doesn't make sense sorry...i'll edit it tomorrow...apple spell check FTW!!!!
I agree.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:00 AM   #63
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'm glad I retired from going to pro drift events after Formula D Long Beach.
Seems like it was just TOO shitty.

I have a theory.

maybe they was a large amount of "OKAY" drivers rather than "GREAT" drivers. Maybe D1 cut the speeds of the track because the overall skill level was low?

(i have no idea. wasnt there, but just a guess)

Anyways, ALL STAR BASH.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #64
Twincamlove
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Twincamlove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn. my first "D1GP" event at Irwindale like in 2003-2004 i must say they used to give alot of free shit away. they would let people all up in the pits and actually go to the crowds for "one more time" over and over again

i heard about the rediculous prices for the food and the long lines.

just go to adams track on thursday night. its local(5 bucks) to watch. they're tacos are awesome and theres NO line! and theres spots always avalible if you wanna drive all night long.

Unless theres the orignal d1 judges and they get rid of the "driftbox". i will not be attending.
Twincamlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:00 AM   #65
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
unless there is keiichi, mana-p, zaku, zamurai, and d*sign, then i will not be attending.
its like saying "hey, i'm going to a KISS concert", but then showing up and mini-kiss is playing.
still kinda cool, but in NO WAY as awesome as the original.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:02 AM   #66
M1Robert
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
M1Robert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to M1Robert
horrible event.

the security did not communicate with each other so they would stamp your hand for re-entry, but if you tried to get back in you couldnt. there was almost a riot a few times.

the car show was so rigged, half my car club wasnt even in the event because the judges didnt even count them in the process!!! (happened to a few other clubs as well)

the drifting was good, but the announcing and overall organization was horrible.

it seemed last minute and was very disappointed with how it was thrown together.

oh...

my friends motor blew and he was in the top 8
Old 05-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #67
Adeadcurrent
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Adeadcurrent is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Adeadcurrent
It was like I paid 15 bucks to get into 240 heaven haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
I went there early ready to see some awesome drifting. Got there and saw the $15 parking (fuck) then paid 25$ and "snuck" into the grandstands. The show was SUPER lame, I hate DUB and DONKS and honda accords that are tricked out to be wannabe skylines.

I only stayed until 3:30 when the first tandems starting coming on. The course was slow as fuck, and small. Fuck the drift box shit they use, most pointless shit I've seen ever. Only 2 hot models there, otherwise 99% of the normal girls attending the event were hotter than the models there. Saw teddy by the DMAX booth said hi made the event a bit better

Gumball 3000 is cool, but not something I wanna see at a D1 event. And yes it is true, D1 is partnershiped with both H.I.N. and Gumball 3000. It's all the same people.

Those karts were kinda cool (seein' one guy all baller drifting the kart near the wall).

stunt bikes got super boring after the first 5min of the first one (they do the same shit over and over again, i know it's hard and cool but comon)

I was hungry as fuck, no ATM anywhere couldn't leave D1 and come back, $5 for a CAN of soda, enormous food lines. Good luck to the rest of the series. Sorry I left such a long ass review but I needed to vent at how much it wasen't even close to being as good as any other drift event. Oh and Forrest Wang had some gangster ass angle on the first turn out of the shoot.

*EDIT* Oh and stay tuned, I got a buncha pictures of the 240's in the parking lot to post up. I just started taking random ones, and the line of like 10 all lined up n shit. I dunno if i should put it in the spotted thread or what lol.
Adeadcurrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:31 AM   #68
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Gumball = FAIL

Motorcycles = FAIL

Carts = FAIL

ANYTHING at a D1GP to kill time because of a lack of GOOD Japanese drivers because of a poorly planned event = FAIL

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #69
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow i guess this is what happens when d1 expands for to take over LA.. bail bonds shirts? geeez man all the thugs are gonna need that in the future lol *as if im already sick of hearing bail bonds ads on the radio, you dumbfucks that need that shit need to stay in there imo*. Sounds like it was a Nopi event.. did they have bikini and wet tshirt contests? lol

Sounds like there will never be a jgtc/d1 event like 2004... the scene aint the same anymore, its opened up to things outside of traditional japanese car culture. You guys remember the drift showoff events from 02-03? those where fun to watch imo, drifting skills not as good as today, but was cool watching alot of locals hit it up.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #70
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Agreed. What I want to see at the next D1 is a car show of DRIFT cars. Street cars, track cars, or clean "show" drift-styled cars. Not cars that have nothing to do with our crowd at all.

And they need to get rid of no name judges and that extremely annoying commentator.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #71
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (7)
DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
my opinion about this whole event:

is a total fucking waste.. i mean dub show/extreme autofest with D1.. GTFO... there was no to little vendors giving out free stuff, nor stickers like how it WAS!

and the judges and the commentator sucks balls, wasnt even giving me that hype anymore like WTF!!!!

and 5 dollar drinks! GTFO..

then when i try to see the driver on the open pit, security guard told me "we running late on schedule so the drivers have to get up and go"

so i told them- " then you motherfuckers you shoulda never have that stupid ass gumball crew parade like a bunch of morons and the stunt bikes COMEON, im here to see drifting and their drivers"

then i just everyone, FUCK THIS D1,

there was only like 3-4 great drivers... not even how it was when everyone gets on their feet... bullshit ass, and i use to be excited to go to D1, but frankly.. this year is just horrible,, and $15 for parking..

id see more action @ adams track every thursday than yesterdays event...

geezzz..IMO.

-john
DDDsquad_s13panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #72
s13_runner
Leaky Injector

s13_runner is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad I didnt go, Went to INLAND DRIFT, had a full day of track time, went through 6 tires, had the track to myself, and to top it off they had TAKATORI, a real D1 driver come out and test and tune his s13 with a superchargedVQ, glad i didnt go, it seems like D1 had lost its meaning in the US
s13_runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:00 PM   #73
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
ok so obviously since i'm on the east coast, I didn't go, so I hafta ask....

What the fuck is the Drift Box?!!?!?!

and honestly, I would rather go see a bunch of regular dudes drifting then go to FD or D1.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:04 PM   #74
lost240soul
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
lost240soul is on the path to ruinlost240soul is on the path to ruinlost240soul is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
event was ok.. i was kinding expection alot more.... didnt really care for all the stunt crap.. gumball run crap.. or the shifter karts.. i was very suprised to see ONLY 5 japanese drivers.. Dont get me wrong some of the US drivers are good too. but idk those are just my thoughts... oo yea also felt kinda jipped paying 25 bucks to stand for 6 hours.. atleast at irwandale 25 bucks get you a seat..
lost240soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:08 PM   #75
lost240soul
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
lost240soul is on the path to ruinlost240soul is on the path to ruinlost240soul is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
ok so obviously since i'm on the east coast, I didn't go, so I hafta ask....

What the fuck is the Drift Box?!!?!?!

and honestly, I would rather go see a bunch of regular dudes drifting then go to FD or D1.

Drift box is a in car computer judgeing system.. epic fail!!!
lost240soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:08 PM   #76
MtxWrl
Leaky Injector

MtxWrl is on the path to ruinMtxWrl is on the path to ruin
anyone who says that black guy should have been kicked out is an idiot... we all were chanting and pointing to the track and they didnt pay attention... the camera guy turned around gave us a thumb up like a freaking idiot and turned back around... WHERE WAS THE STAFF AT??? its like they all were at lunch and managed to show up after he got kicked out BOOOO. i wanna know who that guy was that threw the shirt back at the girls!? wish you would have hit them lol
MtxWrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #77
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
What's a drift box +1
Old 05-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #78
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
so corperate america took over d1? or everyone jumped on the trend, like every girl thinking they got what it takes to model, or like scion owners thinking their cars are legit tuning platforms etc. I guess the good old days of import related shows/events are gone, no one does em out of the passion anymore, now they are more corperate sellouts and marketing schemes.

When business guys who dont know shit about the field, take over a project with the mindset that "this is a car event, people love cars, lets give them all kinds of cars!"

Sometimes they dont realize that simple is good.

So i take it there was some debris on the track that was ignored, this guy decides to help out by jumping on the track to help clear it out, and the staff sees him as some hoodlum and they kick him out? thats messed up, they should be doing their job so this wouldnt happen.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #79
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost240soul View Post
Drift box is a in car computer judgeing system.. epic fail!!!
please tell me you're fucking kidding me....that is too god damned ridiculous for words.....fuck all their couches.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #80
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I didn't like the Sun, and the damn UV rays pouring through the clouds. It put me in a bad mood so I didn't really get to enjoy anything.

Last edited by all show no go; 05-04-2009 at 02:43 AM.. Reason: Dead pirate using my account again lol. (not my opinion)
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #81
HyperTek
Post Whore!

DriftBox - Drift and Performance Meter
when people try to cash in on a growing sport man, they make stupid shit and people will eat it up. They should just pull names out of a hat lol
Old 05-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #82
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Have to agree with everyone here. EPIC FAIL.
Nothing more to say, i think you have all covered it.

Here are some pics at least: (got alot more, but these were the best i took)

A little taste of the "time killers"

The turn out to the event

mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #83
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Some things you people obviously don't know.

D1GP and HIN is owned by the same person.

All Models are hired by their companies they represent, except the D1 girls, and that red head with freckles was looking good.

The majority of ticket buyers for D1, FD, Adams track, are ricer fanboys that dont want to see real drifting.

We are lucky that D1 even is making a struggling effort to come back and totally didnt give up. (cause otherwise all we have is drag race start, bias judged, ugly car Formula D,..........or Nopi.

I think the drift box is Japanese invention right?
Namuru Ken didnt qualify because of the drift box score. Big meeting, Japanese are pissed, event goes further behind schedule. Ironic huh?

The drift box doing 75% of the judging is an attempt to make things an even playing feild. (no bias judging, no politics, everythings even). It also is there to help normal people start to get a grasp of the sport so that it can grow. Normal peeps dont understand it, kinda like your aunt watching skateboarding on xgames.

The HIN/DUB car show is there just to help fill the venue so that D1 can make some money, if not break even.

The Karts and Bikes and Gumball are there to keep things going instead of having an empty track the whole time. It was meant to keep people amused.
Im sure they could just have an empty track the whole time they are in drivers meetings and such.

Yes, Gumball's a bunchof douches, WTF you expect? I was actually waiting all day cause I was excited to see what douches they really are.
I wasn't let down.

D1 is made so people can come and qualify and give the Pro's a run for their money.

The course was a little smaller cause not all the local cars, and finland team, and SD guys, Texas crew, sanfransisco, hawia and all the other drivers that came out can afford cars with 720 HP and 285's in the rear like that Chaser.

That kid should have been charged with an offense for putting himself and drivers at risk when he jumped on the track. That was fucking stupid.

Alex Phiffer getting escorted out at the end was awsome.

BTW, anyone notice there were NO FD drivers there with the exception of one? You think the Pro Am guys and local pro's didnt want to run???
hhmmmm..........

Notce the Horseshoe was set up for really tight tandem, and it was. Cars were so close they looked like they were hitting, so good.
Tired of FD tandem, bumper to rear quarter, a few feet apart, and only for a second.
This tandem was straight Japanese style, Door to Door, under a foot apart for the whole corner, leading car trying to pinch out the chaser with the inside.
Best Pro tandem I have seen in the states in a long time.

Anyone see the 4 car tandem runs with the Japanese???? straight fucking MSC style!!! Sooooo good.

Line at will call is normal no matter what kind of event it is.

The parking fee was just over irwindales.

I can see why it sucked to not be allowed in the pits.

Some FD drivers in the mix would have helped.

Its Anaheim, the HIN crew needs those bail bonds shirts, lol.

In and outs were to probably avoid typical problems and intoxication it causes, but yes, sucks.

soda price was retarded.

I actually enjoyed it.
And I volenteered to work, so spent 14 hours there the last 2 days.
Im tired, exhausted, sore,
Didnt get to see everything.
But still was so glad D1 is back and trying to make it profitable so they can stay.
just saying
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:12 PM   #84
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
YouTube - D1GP round 1 Anaheim

watch the japanese own people, lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #85
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
it basically sucked, well glad i saved myself all that gas money, and burned it up at the track getting some seat time myself

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #86
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
yes,
5 american dollars for a CAN of soda.
no thanks.
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #87
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Just wanted to say was pretty much a let down.
1st parking was $15.00
2nd Will Call was a joke of a line.
3rd So i wanted to just pay since no line but cash only.
4th Line to ATM.
5th $25 to get in,they did not even accept the $3.00 off flyer like they say they do, Keep in mine i am a small promoter for D1, was on Will Call but line....
6th Stapmed to go in and out. But they changed said no ins and outs. There goes a cheap lunch.
7th Lines for 4 small lunch joke! Guess i dont eat for the day.
8th $5 for a small can of any drink?
9th Announcer was a joke. Why?
A. He dosnt know anything about drifting
B. He fkd up so much i didnt know wtf was going on!
C. Duz he know he is on a PA system he dosnt have to yell?
10th Cant see the Drivers have to be VIP? WTF this is the first for the fans!
11th the Judges were so incositant with there points and the new drivers drift box is a joke.
12th Were the fk is Tanaguchi? JK

What about you guys?
We need to say somthing so they dont kill it!
:ghey:

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:38 PM   #88
dkgonecraza

dkgonecraza is on the path to ruindkgonecraza is on the path to ruin
man im kinda glad i didn't go now my friends went and they are saying the same thing , but i wanted to go just to be around people that have the same likes as me yeah kno and i love the smell of rubber and cars
dkgonecraza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #89
HyperTek
Post Whore!

omg did they really have a pace car witha bunch of girls waving at the crowd driving around?? geeez

thanks for the pics mehsilvia, looks like there was more privateers competing? well thats a plus
Old 05-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #90
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
i will saw its nice to see the little guys like some of us out there doing it big. i think the D1 underground thing is a great thing, but you definately need more JP drivers to keep the show that much more exciting.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote