Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #1
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've always liked this color that the Beetle came in. It's called Vapor Blue Metallic or just Vapor. And IIRC the color was only availible as an online purchase. Paint Code is LG5A. This is another one of those colors you have to see to appreciate.

Old 01-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I've always liked this color that the Beetle came in. It's called Vapor Blue Metallic or just Vapor. And IIRC the color was only availible as an online purchase. Paint Code is LG5A. This is another one of those colors you have to see to appreciate.

i might have to look into this one.

i wanna do the oem pearl white that came on my hatch but now i'm thinking sumthing a lil more white.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:48 AM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
i might have to look into this one.

i wanna do the oem pearl white that came on my hatch but now i'm thinking sumthing a lil more white.
This color is kind of a combo of white, gray, and blue. It sorta reminds me of a cloudy and foggy day. But not gloomy.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
i love the "aspen pearl glow mattalic" or whatever its called code: WKO

but really would love to go with this white! not sure the color name except for badass:

and the lexus glacer frost mica

this one is nice too, also not sure of the name:

Lexus has the colors down to a science! soo nice!
Old 01-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #5
S14 Wannabe
Zilvia Member

S14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to S14 Wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14xman View Post

They sure do. I think that one is called frost blue mica iirc. I'll try and find out from my lexus friends.
S14 Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:47 AM   #6
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14xman View Post
i love the "aspen pearl glow mattalic" or whatever its called code: WKO

but really would love to go with this white! not sure the color name except for badass:

and the lexus glacer frost mica

Anyone have the names and or paint codes on the unidentified lexus colors? Especially the color from the IS on the last pic. Is that one the Glacier frost Mica or is it the one above?
I found 2 white colors from lexus for the IS:
Base Sedan Crystal White
Glacier Frost Mica
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote