Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 02-24-2004, 06:37 PM   #1
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
2 BBS mesh wheels fs. *bling*

Hey everyone. I have some BBS mesh wheels that I dont think I'll be using. There is no curb rash or anything. Wheels are very clean imo. Im not sure if they have been mounted on a car yet. They MIGHT(not positive) have been mounted a couple times but mostly its been sitting around at a shop collecting dust.

Wheel specs.

5x114.3 16x7 +30-34?

It doesnt say what offset but I measured and it was around there.

Asking $400 obo. NorCal pick up. Might consider shipping if buyer is willing and will pay close to my asking price.
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2004, 04:06 PM   #2
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
$350......
Drift Unit
Old 03-01-2004, 11:48 PM   #3
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

bump bump bump bump!
Drift Unit
Old 03-07-2004, 01:58 AM   #4
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Drift Unit
Old 03-18-2004, 12:08 AM   #5
gotrice240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gotrice240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn those are sick as hell, if i had the money i would pick them up like that... y are u selling them for such a good price?
Old 03-18-2004, 12:11 AM   #6
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

i think they fit a honda b/c the center whole is smaller than a 240 but the bolt pattern is still 5x114.3. So if you have a honda Im pretty sure it fits. Im sure most of you dont have a honda but its okay.....worth the try. If you have a 240, dont buy them. My mistake b/c I just recently tried them on and didnt fit.....ugh....
Drift Unit
Old 03-18-2004, 09:46 PM   #7
PARAD0X
Zilvia Junkie

PARAD0X is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to PARAD0X
i had that same problem with my old school bbs rs's. i took it to a machine shop, and had it enlarged 4 mm. and it fits fine.
PARAD0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 10:06 PM   #8
Bliss
Zilvia Addict

Bliss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Bliss Send a message via AIM to Bliss
aren't hondas 4/5x100??? Didn't you say these are 5x114.3??
Old 03-19-2004, 12:56 AM   #9
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss
aren't hondas 4/5x100??? Didn't you say these are 5x114.3??

Yes....theyre 5x114.3....

Not all hondas have 4/5x100. Hondas with 5x114 bolt battern are hondas like s2000, prelude, and I think the delsol.

PARADOX: How much did it cost for the resizing of the middle whole per rim?(just for reference so others know what to pay if they decide to buy them and resize them...)
Drift Unit
Old 03-23-2004, 06:11 AM   #10
brokenben
Zilvia Addict

brokenben is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to brokenben
Quote:
Originally Posted by ootranceformeroo
PARADOX: How much did it cost for the resizing of the middle whole per rim?(just for reference so others know what to pay if they decide to buy them and resize them...)
www.wheeladapters.com
they can provide people with a quote
brokenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 05:32 PM   #11
silvia Ks 91
Leaky Injector

silvia Ks 91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to silvia Ks 91
mind telling me how much shipping would be to 96712... i am sure its a lot, but that will let me know if i will fork out the money for the rims or not. they look pimp!!!

SLUG drift racing
silvia Ks 91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 08:21 PM   #12
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Sure. Let me weight these and Ill find out as soon as I can.
Drift Unit
Old 03-28-2004, 03:01 AM   #13
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

You got email Silvia Ks 91
Drift Unit