Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-25-2020, 07:14 PM   #1
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
It does not, at any point, say that it has not be proven effective. It has not been cleared or approved and it has been authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization as PPE.

Again, you're sowing the seeds of your own narrative, fertilizing them with bullshit, and watching the flowers of ignorance and stupidity blossom.
Actually it does say exactly that.

It's not real PPE but just legislative bullshit to make people feel safe that "in theory" "helps".

This is just like enzyte or any "male enhancement" supplements.

Reality is you are now breathing bacteria soaked cotton all day long.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2020, 08:49 PM   #2
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Actually it does say exactly that.
If it said exactly that, it would be a sentence in English specifically stating something to the effect of, "this mask has been proven to have zero effect on the transmission of COVID-19 and may actually increase the rate of transmission." Now, it doesn't say that, does it?

You can doublespeak all you want, but you're the one working for the Ministry of Truth. You're the one inventing facts where there are none, replacing actual science with some sort of "i know how cloth works and it don't hold my farts in so it cain't stop the commie cough" propaganda.

Do you know of any repeatable, peer-reviewed studies about how useless masks are?

If it prevents actual droplets of infected saliva and mucus from being transmitted from your face to someone else's, it's literally helping to stop the spread. Is it fallible? Abso-fuckin'-lutely. Does it stop 100% of airborne pathogens? No. Does it help? Yes, as I've shown in peer-reviewed studies linked earlier in this thread.

I wish I could care so little about my country that I actively work(ed) to spread contemptible bullshit that may cause (has caused?) multiple recurrences of a virus that the rest of the world has under control.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 09:23 PM   #3
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Does it help? Yes, as I've shown in peer-reviewed studies linked earlier in this thread.
Then why want this mandated for SARs or N1H1?

When do we get to stop wearing these? Is this forever? What, until there is a vaccine? You do realize there are like zero effective Corona-style. Virus vaccines.. Right?

Quote:
I wish I could care so little about my country that I actively work(ed) to spread contemptible bullshit that may cause (has caused?) multiple recurrences of a virus that the rest of the world has under control.
The same rest of the world that doesn't have silly mask requirements?
Old 08-26-2020, 08:40 AM   #4
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
The same rest of the world that doesn't have silly mask requirements?
It's like talking to a brick wall.

We cannot shut down. We do not have functioning social services to allow a full-scale shutdown. As a result, we cannot shelter in place like a lot of countries did. So we wear masks to allow us to continue our daily lives without shutting down.

By the way, here are (some of) the countries that had or continue to have face mask requirements: Venezuela, Vietnam, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, UAE, Cuba, Ecuador, Austria, Morocco, Turkey, El Salvador, Chile, Cameroon, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Zambia, Israel, Argentina, Poland, Luxembourg, Jamaica, Germany, Bahrain, Qatar, Honduras, Uganda, France, Spain, South Korea, Lebanon, Pakistan, Italy.

That's forty-three countries.

You literally don't even check to see if the words coming out of your mouth are truth or fiction anymore.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:54 AM   #5
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
It's like talking to a brick wall.

We cannot shut down. We do not have functioning social services to allow a full-scale shutdown. As a result, we cannot shelter in place like a lot of countries did. So we wear masks to allow us to continue our daily lives without shutting down.
Except we did shutdown. We shut down for damn near 4 weeks and "leveled the curve".

Quote:

By the way, here are (some of) the countries that had or continue to have face mask requirements: Venezuela, Vietnam, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, UAE, Cuba, Ecuador, Austria, Morocco, Turkey, El Salvador, Chile, Cameroon, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Zambia, Israel, Argentina, Poland, Luxembourg, Jamaica, Germany, Bahrain, Qatar, Honduras, Uganda, France, Spain, South Korea, Lebanon, Pakistan, Italy.
And what?

Quote:

That's forty-three countries.
If 43 countries decided to force women to. Wear burkas for public morality and safety, would you accept that?

Quote:
You literally don't even check to see if the words coming out of your mouth are truth or fiction anymore.
Yet to see you prove me wrong on anything.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:03 AM   #6
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yet to see you prove me wrong on anything.
You've worn me down. I'm out of this thread too. Take that as you will, I don't care.