Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-07-2016, 07:27 AM   #1
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Please work less hours so you can work on this more!
thats how professionals make money and build nice cars

we have jobs and dont waste our time building shit buckets
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2016, 11:15 AM   #2
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Please work less hours so you can work on this more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
thats how professionals make money and build nice cars

we have jobs and dont waste our time building shit buckets
Lol.

I really do work a crap ton of hours. Too many things to do and not enough time.

I know Mike and I can easily afford to pay someone to build these things for us, but it takes away from that feeling of accomplishment.

It would be a bit different if I still worked at a fab shop. I wouldn't have to worry about getting my suits dirty.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:41 PM   #3
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I know Mike and I can easily afford to pay someone to build these things for us, but it takes away from that feeling of accomplishment.
the costs of paying someone else to do this type of work is too expensive, i would never be able to justify paying that kinda money. the majority of shops are under qualified. and those that are qualified, are very expensive.

so i've learned to be very careful with which shops i trust and work with
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 01:50 PM   #4
Juan@Fontananissan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Juan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
the costs of paying someone else to do this type of work is too expensive, i would never be able to justify paying that kinda money. the majority of shops are under qualified. and those that are qualified, are very expensive.

so i've learned to be very careful with which shops i trust and work with
this X165873516197613548315

(951)708-1648 | [email protected]
Juan@Fontananissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 03:29 PM   #5
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

PREACH!

I feel like I've been building my car for way too damn long, but I refuse to pay someone else to do it for me. I may not be the best at building cars, but I trust myself with my own safety far more than most of the people here would. So many sketchy shops in Vegas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2016, 09:58 AM   #6
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
...So many sketchy people in Vegas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
#ftfy

That whole town is sketchy duder. That's why I rarely interacted with anyone when I lived out there.

So hey, what are you doing with those nifty TEs now that you've got your new wheels?
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 11:06 AM   #7
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
So hey, what are you doing with those nifty TEs now that you've got your new wheels?
Nothing. They're just spares.

I will still be running my gold VSXX on this car.

The TE's and LMGT4's were just wheels I wanted to own.

Haha

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote