Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #91
s13_Angelo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
is this event for noobs 2 if so how many noobs are going
s13_Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2008, 10:19 PM   #92
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Htm! Htm!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #93
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
Htm! Htm!!
+infiniti.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:30 PM   #94
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
hey jxn, i wanna do htm again.

make
it
happen
please
and
i
will
be
your
best
bed
buddy.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #95
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ouch castro, ouch......

and i think sat is more meant for the noobs and sunday is more for advanced/intermediate
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #96
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
we need to step it up and start having comps regularly, jackson, GET ON IT!!!!
i was talking to someone at willow when we were trying to get teddys car into my trailer and she said that willow is gonna start having regular drift comps. She said they will have big name sponsors and there will be prizes for the top 5 and a cash and parts prize for the winner. She also said there are gonna be a lot me drifting events at willow and there is talk about building another course especially made for drifting.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:23 AM   #97
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
waaaa!?!?! another course just for driftin!!! are we gunna have a drift-land?!

thatd be fucken dope

get on it WSIR
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:32 AM   #98
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Any lend me a helmet? lol.

I wanna goooo!

Slap on my two 15s (steelies)..one with tread, other one bald..haha
Old 09-16-2008, 09:56 AM   #99
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapowerhicomp1 View Post
yo jackson ...........htm htm one more time, one more time
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
I'd be down for HTM in november. Car is running properly now. And making 280whp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_Angelo View Post
is this event for noobs 2 if so how many noobs are going
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
Htm! Htm!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
hey jxn, i wanna do htm again.

make
it
happen
please
and
i
will
be
your
best
bed
buddy.

I need 15 ppl to give me $150 each, I will definitely make it happen
Old 09-16-2008, 09:59 AM   #100
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Any lend me a helmet? lol.

I wanna goooo!

Slap on my two 15s (steelies)..one with tread, other one bald..haha
Get a diff first.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:49 AM   #101
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
There you guys go! We need 15 signups for htm. Make it happen.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:21 PM   #102
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
htm sounds delicious.... need more tire....
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:57 PM   #103
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
s14 kahicomp

kim 86 ready for htm nov.........??????
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #104
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I call dibs on one of those 15 spots LAWL.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #105
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
see you guys in january 2009 (if there is an event that month from 626)

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #106
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Put my name on list for HTM at 150.00
Old 09-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #107
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
mine too!!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #108
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
im coming on saturday and probably spectating on sunday
i need all of your expert help on saturday im gonna get this down
im gonna try my hardest to get my car ready and have it not break on the track or on the way lol
Old 09-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #109
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
For the 5th of OCT or in NOV?
Old 09-16-2008, 07:44 PM   #110
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
im gonna try my hardest to get my car ready and have it not break on the track or on the way lol
devin i think we are going to help you this time so you wont hit any more hayballs ahahhaha and yes i call them hayballs
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #111
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
devin i think we are going to help you this time so you wont hit any more hayballs ahahhaha and yes i call them hayballs
hahaha heyballs only cause his korean accent haha.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:24 PM   #112
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
but ull see ernie... youll see
Your car looks super sexy Nieko. I like it, good to see you again.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:27 PM   #113
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
see you guys in january 2009 (if there is an event that month from 626)
With you Eddie, i got alot of work to do
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #114
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
yea devin, ur gonna need massive help. dont worry tho, jason kim, hamburg, and i will show u the way. by the end of saturday, u'll be able to link GMR
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:10 PM   #115
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
yea devin, ur gonna need massive help. dont worry tho, jason kim, hamburg, and i will show u the way. by the end of saturday, u'll be able to link GMR
Quote:
thanks guys
im gonna bring a good car i got an alignment no more crazy camber and i have fixed a lot of lil things
Old 09-17-2008, 02:27 PM   #116
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Quote:
For the 5th of OCT or in NOV?

Hey whats up with ur white rx7 that u ran last event hahaha
Old 09-17-2008, 06:39 PM   #117
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
Hey whats up with ur white rx7 that u ran last event hahaha
wtf? RX7??? The only Rx7 I ran was this green one on the 14fwy and he got smoked.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #118
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
wtf? RX7??? The only Rx7 I ran was this green one on the 14fwy and he got smoked.

was the guy topless and lookin hella white trash wigga status ?
Old 09-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #119
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
was the guy topless and lookin hella white trash wigga status ?
Yeah, That's the guy, he had some cool shades on looking like Kanye East.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #120
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Me, Danny, Harrison

Tandem group

yay
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote