Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 03-30-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
fashnootin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (16)
fashnootin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fashnootin
Post H&R Block, 5-lug set, 15mm 4-lug, ES S14 master kit, subframe collars, kazama & more

Get those taxes done!
H&R Block At Home Do-it-yourself tax software (Tax Year 2010) - $15 each shipped, $10 each picked up
Includes 5 FREE federal e-files, same H&R Block At Home software sold in stores.

Apparently I have 3 of these, for some reason I got two in the mail and my parents gave me ones my grandma got telling me to sell them off.

So I've got this bad habit of buying and stockpiling parts and not installing them (I'm lazy). I've gotten to the point where I need to just get rid of some of this stuff to clean up around here (and afford other parts).

5-lug fronts & bearings, rears (prefer to not separate) - $175 shipped, $150 picked up
Got these in this same condition, never installed (I personally don't have a way to replace the front bearings), got a deal on some others, so getting rid of these. [Only have one set, pic shows two views]

15mm 4x114.3 spacers - $70 shipped, $60 picked up
Though I bought them thinking they were KICS, upon arrival I don't think they are since they're hubcentric. Never installed because the wheel studs poke out from the spacer so my universal 4x114.3/4x100 wheels won't fit (unless I trim the studs, which I don't want to do).

NABCO Clutch Slave Cylinder - $15 shipped, $10 picked up
Just threw money down to replace mine thinking it'd help pedal response but turns out my problem was a badly-installed pedal

Unknown brand Short Shifter - $65 shipped, $50 picked up
Got from some group sale off NICO, thought it went bad so I got a B&M, but turns out it was just my bushing torn up, so this should be just fine

S14 Energy Suspension Master Bushing Kit - $125 shipped, $110 picked up
Got this way back when I started my mods but I never got around to installing it, and finally decided I'm going all aftermarket arms, so selling this off. Black bushings with the graphite.

S14 Rear Uprights - $45 shipped, $30 picked up
Was going to install Energy Suspension Master Bushing Kit on these but I got lazy.

Buy the master kit and rear uprights together: $150 shipped, $135 picked up

OEM Tension Rods (S14) - $30 shipped, $25 picked up
Got these off zilvia classifieds to replace mine but never got around to it, and decided to go SPL instead.

Buy the master kit, rear uprights, and tension rods together: $170 shipped, $155 picked up

S13 Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) - $30 shipped, $25 picked up
Came with my trans, reading double-speed on my S14 speedometer got old, so I swapped it out for an S14 vss. Worked fine.

Peak Performance Subframe Collars - $85 shipped, $80 picked up
Got these as an alternative to the full subframe bushings but turns out a shop can do those easy, so going for that instead. Tried to take a pic of the brand engraving on the side of them. Brand new, never used.

Kazama S14 Outer Tie Rods - $200 shipped, $190 picked up
Got for a deal a couple years back but never installed. Recently got the Stance Super Angle Kit instead so don't need these. Brand new, never used.

CONTACT/ PAYMENT INFORMATION
Payments Accepted: Paypal (add 3%), Cash
Location: Central NJ; occasionally visit Long Island and Connecticut.

Buy multiple things and save on shipping. Btw, you can click on any of the pictures for a larger version if you wanted to see more detail.

Last edited by fashnootin; 03-31-2011 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: pending sale fell through
fashnootin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
fashnootin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (16)
fashnootin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fashnootin
evening bump
fashnootin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #3