Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-05-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
You should see me on a touge run...It's like the 4th of July.

That is if....you can stay behind me

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
been rolling like this daily.. gas is ridic.

stockies during winter..

Old 06-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #3
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
I'm lowered on coils and I scrape bad on my SE lip whenever I drive it in front forward into the driveway, lets put it that way.
renegade_ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Nice bike. Doesn't it suck riding with boots?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 06-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #5
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Nice bike. Doesn't it suck riding with boots?
yea kinda but i broke my ankle when i fell last year when i was wearing sneakers.. i said i wouldnt do it again.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #6
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I see...I used to ride on gear boots. More comfy.

those look like steeltoe's.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #7
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Not as low as I want it but it already drags a lot.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #8
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

kinda
randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #9
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
krisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krisdeezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyjordan View Post

kinda

WTF ! that zenki is insane LOW ! and very beautiful too =]
krisdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #10
driftphenom
Zilvia Member

driftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the roughdriftphenom is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyjordan View Post

kinda
]

makes me wanna blow a load, what setup you got?
driftphenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 05:56 AM   #11
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftphenom View Post
]

makes me wanna blow a load, what setup you got?
Poweredbymax coils
randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:53 PM   #12
J40sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
J40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
perfect height =D
what brand of rims is that
MB Wheels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post

Not as low as I want it but it already drags a lot.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:24 PM   #13
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by J40sx View Post
perfect height =D
what brand of rims is that
MB Wheels?
Uras NS01's. they're not very expensive, but they're kind of a PITA to get ahold of.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #14
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
Uras NS01's. they're not very expensive, but they're kind of a PITA to get ahold of.
Actually they are cst D-spec. I dont think they are made any more though.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #15
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
^^ i like that zenki very nice =]
Old 06-05-2008, 10:41 PM   #16
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
krayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krayzbigmac

Not as low as I'd like, but I'm probably going to drop it a little more.
krayzbigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #17
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:44 PM   #18
89SwapXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
89SwapXE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jookybanana View Post
are those civic si wheels!!!!!!!!lol
89SwapXE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #19
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I have polished frame rails. How do I get up driveways? Easy, angle and a locking diff.

BTW, Z32 chassis is lower than an S-chassis.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:49 PM   #20
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
My DD shitbox on a towtruck... gotta love it though

Old 06-05-2008, 10:54 PM   #21
drift_jdm
Leaky Injector

drift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nice

not low enough. need new coils. i only scrape on some speedbumps as the lowest parts of the car are dented up by now...
drift_jdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:06 AM   #22
deeenniss
Leaky Injector

deeenniss is a jewel in the roughdeeenniss is a jewel in the roughdeeenniss is a jewel in the roughdeeenniss is a jewel in the roughdeeenniss is a jewel in the roughdeeenniss is a jewel in the roughdeeenniss is a jewel in the rough
I think im pretty low, not compared to a lot of people on here though.

deeenniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #23
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
as low as my track car
Old 06-05-2008, 11:28 PM   #24
NSR250
Leaky Injector

NSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to all

NSR250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:27 PM   #25
soon2beSIL80
Leaky Injector

soon2beSIL80 is a well-known jackass
soon2beSIL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:41 AM   #26
JETBLACK89

JETBLACK89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2beSIL80 View Post

what front bumper is this?
JETBLACK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:30 PM   #27
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
I am in freakin love with your car.

Looks nice with JDM front and no sides.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #28
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
stock ride height

but thats because it mains only as my DD

spend money on the actual main project.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:52 AM   #29
Boost Almighty

Boost Almighty is just really niceBoost Almighty is just really niceBoost Almighty is just really niceBoost Almighty is just really niceBoost Almighty is just really niceBoost Almighty is just really niceBoost Almighty is just really niceBoost Almighty is just really nice
Old 06-06-2008, 04:10 AM   #30
s13_ono
Leaky Injector

s13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nice
I scrape the bottoms of my mud flaps so much that they are square and today I smacked one of those "turtle" reflectors on the street with my exhaust lol. I like to use the finger measuring method, and it says my frame rails are 3 fingers from the ground. hehehehe
s13_ono is offline   Reply With Quote