Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-31-2012, 04:40 PM   #1651
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Just because you have built cars before doesnt mean your current one looks good.

I dont post my car because I dont give 2 fucks about a bunch of dicks on the intwebz, your obviously looking for some sort of pat on the back.

get over yourself.

*edit* and theres your pat, happy?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #1652
fallen_51

Trader Rating: (3)
fallen_51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ahh shit !!! Dayton shitting on them lol
Old 01-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #1653
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
nope not looking for a pat on the back... sharing my two tone in the two tone thread. Just contributing to the forum, unlike your useless posting telling me how my car should be built.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:49 PM   #1654
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
My wheels on my 2tone are ugly too, They were already on the car and I dont post it looking for recognition specifically because I KNOW they are ugly.

All I said was your wheels are fucking ugly.

Which is true.

Get over it.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-31-2012, 05:22 PM   #1655
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Good looking 2 tone. For how little time and money was put into it. Good job, It prolly looks better than 90% of the cars on this forum.....not just the 2 tones.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:25 PM   #1656
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I wish my car had lambo doors.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #1657
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I wish my car had lambo doors.
Your telling me!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #1658
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Found this pic someone took.

Needs more HDR.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:55 PM   #1659
Wake
Premium Member

I think 2tones look as good with sunroofs as kouki hatches do with moonroofs.

I dunno why nobody likes em.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #1660
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Needs more Awesome Party van in the pic
Old 01-31-2012, 06:02 PM   #1661
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
I think 2tones look as good with sunroofs as kouki hatches do with moonroofs.

I dunno why nobody likes em.
I dunno about anyone else, but for me it's the rust-inducing poor drainage and lack of headroom that ruins the sunroof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Needs more Awesome Party van in the pic
That is a pretty sweet van.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:04 PM   #1662
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Lack of headroom is my biggest problem.

Minor problem is how I have to electrical tape it shut during heavy rain.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #1663
Wake
Premium Member

Yeah i forget you guys try to rock helmets with it.

I will never have that prob.

Its my first sunroof plus I dont have any of those problems (yet), maybe thats why I still like mine.
But it seems like nobody likes the way they LOOK, am i wrong? people like the look but dont like functionality?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #1664
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I don't think anyone cares about how it looks, only how it is function wise.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:22 PM   #1665
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Quote:
First of all, haruguchi can have long hair and no care because he has money AND style.

Secondly, its "stoked" not "stocked"

Thirdly, people "hate" on steelies because they look like ass. You have not moved the bar any higher.

Lastly, for someone that has been around since 05 you sure are doing it wrong.
Why the fuck does it matter? If he likes them then get the fuck over it. Why be a dick for no reason?
Old 01-31-2012, 10:19 PM   #1666
Wake
Premium Member

Its a hobby

why be a captain savem for no reason?

If I dont like em, get the fuck over it.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-31-2012, 10:53 PM   #1667
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxdriftin View Post
Hate the diamonds if you must... Long hair, don't care.

Painted them white and mounted the bumper and lip on... pretty stocked on it now.

[]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7144/6797406917_ff4309b7ec_b.jpg[/IMG]
[]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7013/6797411667_19f7d7ae42_b.jpg[/IMG]
[]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7164/6797413119_e812c4b98b_b.jpg[/IMG]
I think bigger tires and ZG flairs would be pretty sick. Polished/white wheels look great on that color two tone. If you got sides and rear like that one on Regas plus the flairs and bigger tires it would be especially nice.

That one on Regas realllllly makes me want to put my daily 94 Civic with 86,000 miles on it up for trade, hahaha.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:56 PM   #1668
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I should put Rota stickers on them.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:59 PM   #1669
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizanden View Post
cant decide if i should sell my built ka and pick up this clean rb20 or stay kat and pick up a turbo and intercooler finally, any opnions on rb20s? ive never been a huge fan but idk i can make money out of my ka still for the price ill pick the 20 up for. just Sold the wheels too thinking bronze 17x9.75 527s next, also want some skirts and rear diffuser and dmax trunk wing someone sell me some of that lol.
which roof spoiler is that ? Dmax ?
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #1670
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman5982 View Post
why the fuck does it matter? If he likes them then get the fuck over it. Why be a dick for no reason?
fl

gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #1671
Wake
Premium Member

You tottally should zar.

Me and my buddy are trying to decide on rims for our kouki s13 build. He doesnt want regas because he doesnt want people asking if they are rotas.
I told him we should just rock em and laugh at anyone who mentions rotas.

We will see who wins next year.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #1672
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Old 02-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #1673
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Yeah, if you have Regas and someone thinks they're rotas then you either have 15X7s or they're retarded.

Zar do you have more photos???

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 02-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #1674
Wake
Premium Member

I was told that the spoon sw-whatevers. Were made by desmond for spoon in specific sizes. So they actually are regamasters just in spoon specific sizing.

Anyone else heard this?

Rulez:

Mine and the gf's car's. Shitty cell pics
I know, I know, moar low, wheels, paint. blah blah blah. It will all be done eventually.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #1675
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
^ it takes forever when you have 2 to work on doesn't it ?
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #1676
Wake
Premium Member

LOL dude.

Right now I am "working on/maintaining"
89 2tone (mine)
89 burgundy coupe (mine)
90 hatch (gfs lil sis)
92 coupe (gfs)
92 hatch (friends)
93 hatch LE (shop car)
94 vert (friends soon to be mine)

So yes everything is at a snail pace right now, especially since nobody can seem to pay for parts themselves lol.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 02-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #1677
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
I was told that the spoon sw-whatevers. Were made by desmond for spoon in specific sizes. So they actually are regamasters just in spoon specific sizing.

Anyone else heard this?

Mine and the gf's car's. Shitty cell pics
I know, I know, moar low, wheels, paint. blah blah blah. It will all be done eventually.
yes the spoon SW388 was made by Desmond.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #1678
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Yeah, if you have Regas and someone thinks they're rotas then you either have 15X7s or they're retarded.

Zar do you have more photos???
Not really, just what I posted up on the last page, and a couple before that. I don't have too many pictures of my car.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #1679
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
fl

God you are cool
Old 02-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #1680
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Not really, just what I posted up on the last page, and a couple before that. I don't have too many pictures of my car.
You need more!

Especially with those regas!!!

Instagram - SJKnoop