Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:44 PM   #91
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
theres also a big meet every thurs at edgewater there was a new lambo and gtr their always tons of people.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #92
mateoo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
mateoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wheres edgewater at?
mateoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #93
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ya, I've heard of the edgewater meets. I have yet to make it to one of them....it's just far. If I ever have off on a Friday for some sort of holiday, I'll consider visiting.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:35 PM   #94
blueshark123
Post Whore!

blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
it right near u mateoo 465 River Road, Edgewater,NJ
Old 10-12-2008, 04:45 PM   #95
mateoo
Zilvia Member

awesome..i'll check it out this thursday then
Old 10-13-2008, 07:06 AM   #96
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
It's Crazy on thursdays i go with my boy he has a silver R33..... i sometimes bring the STi out but it is down for the season getting rebuilt now......
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:23 AM   #97
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
hey guys nov 4th if anyone is down Englishtown is having a free track day. Its on there road course....Its real Technical, all you need is a helmet or one might be provided idk. So if you guys want to do a meet that day and do some road coursing, hit me up. Plus this coming up weekend is a Vdub car show at E-town.
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:24 AM   #98
mateoo
Zilvia Member

poor sti, if i get a steady job i'd love to buy one
Old 10-13-2008, 08:18 AM   #99
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrfiter22 View Post
hey guys nov 4th if anyone is down Englishtown is having a free track day. Its on there road course....Its real Technical, all you need is a helmet or one might be provided idk. So if you guys want to do a meet that day and do some road coursing, hit me up. Plus this coming up weekend is a Vdub car show at E-town.
Waterfest huh???

There always cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateoo View Post
poor sti, if i get a steady job i'd love to buy one
Yep she's getting a complete redo, paint,interior, new wings, lip,diffuser, side skirts, suspension, cage, wheels , brake kit, turbo, tranny, it's gonna be crazy for next season
Old 10-13-2008, 05:25 PM   #100
mateoo
Zilvia Member

jeez where do you work to afford this
Old 10-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #101
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Anyone coming down tomorrow for the meet?
Old 10-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #102
mateoo
Zilvia Member

i get out of work at 8pm..umm..what time does it start?..google maps said it takes me an hour to get there
Old 10-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #103
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Ill be there with Vinny!
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:55 PM   #104
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

meet starts at 8pm. goes until like 12-1am.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 AM   #105
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateoo View Post
jeez where do you work to afford this
I work for Univision Network...

But i'm also getting like 8k from insurance for the Vandalism done to my car
Old 10-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #106
mateoo
Zilvia Member

anyone wanna vandalize a s13 <
Old 10-15-2008, 08:38 AM   #107
stiizy
Post Whore!

haha it's a fucked up feeling to come home from after being drunk then arrested then getting dropped off by the cops to see your driveway covered in glass and two rear quarters looking like a beat up pepsi can...

They fucked my car up...
Old 10-15-2008, 10:01 AM   #108
blueshark123
Post Whore!

post pics of damage
Old 10-15-2008, 10:02 AM   #109
stiizy
Post Whore!

I'll take pics when i get home and post them up..
Old 10-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #110
BrokenWhite240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
BrokenWhite240 is on the path to ruinBrokenWhite240 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I live in Marlton, nj and dude bewarned nj sucks ass bro. Yea I live 15 min from philly 45 to atlantic city and like an hour to the shore. But all in all jersey sucks bro trust me. The cops are the biggest dicks doesn't matter where you go in nj they have a thing against younger male drivers, A HUGE problem with HONDAS AND IMPORTS in general. People are the biggest assholes in the world.

Right now nj economey is so low the price of everything is so high and ppl are losing jobs. Just as an example I am currently going to school at a place called UTI and the ppl who help you find a job, flat out told me you won't find a job in nj..noone is hiring because nj is doing so bad. They were offering me dealership jobs in different states.

The roads in nj are completely horrible to wear I fell how bad the roads are in trucks..I mean like big ass pot holes and divets/fucked up roads. Insurance is high because ppl sue the shit out of you for a lil fender bender..which I am still currently fighting one from 4 years ago against me. Anything that has to do with the state they are assholes and don't care about anything but themselves. Everything in nj is priced high for no reason besides gas.

I mean fuck you even have to pay to go on the beach in nj..how fucked up is that. You have to pay to walk on sand that the earth created. The bitches here are just that bitches. All they care about is how much money your making and what kinda car you drive. Example drive say a acura integra and drive the lowest bmw model you can buy both the same year cars..And it's a proven fact that the girls will persue the person in the bmw. The ones that you can pick up easily are sluts and cheaters basically.

Car theft is up and so is robbery in nj. I mean hondas were always stolen in nj but now they are stealing everything an anything that is making money. I know ppl that had there stock rusted hondas stolen cause of the sohc vtec lol. Nj is depleting its self of everthing that they have..it wouldn't surprise me when nj doubles its price on everything compared to other states to compensate for their non-stop loses and the state will soon become nonexisting with people.

To much to write really but all in NJ has been a shitty place to live for a while now.

Team Prettyboys
BrokenWhite240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:37 PM   #111
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
haha it's a fucked up feeling to come home from after being drunk then arrested then getting dropped off by the cops to see your driveway covered in glass and two rear quarters looking like a beat up pepsi can...

They fucked my car up...

oh fuck man that sux

post pics when you can!!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:45 PM   #112
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWhite240 View Post
I live in Marlton, nj and dude bewarned nj sucks ass bro. Yea I live 15 min from philly 45 to atlantic city and like an hour to the shore. But all in all jersey sucks bro trust me. The cops are the biggest dicks doesn't matter where you go in nj they have a thing against younger male drivers, A HUGE problem with HONDAS AND IMPORTS in general. People are the biggest assholes in the world.

Right now nj economey is so low the price of everything is so high and ppl are losing jobs. Just as an example I am currently going to school at a place called UTI and the ppl who help you find a job, flat out told me you won't find a job in nj..noone is hiring because nj is doing so bad. They were offering me dealership jobs in different states.

The roads in nj are completely horrible to wear I fell how bad the roads are in trucks..I mean like big ass pot holes and divets/fucked up roads. Insurance is high because ppl sue the shit out of you for a lil fender bender..which I am still currently fighting one from 4 years ago against me. Anything that has to do with the state they are assholes and don't care about anything but themselves. Everything in nj is priced high for no reason besides gas.

I mean fuck you even have to pay to go on the beach in nj..how fucked up is that. You have to pay to walk on sand that the earth created. The bitches here are just that bitches. All they care about is how much money your making and what kinda car you drive. Example drive say a acura integra and drive the lowest bmw model you can buy both the same year cars..And it's a proven fact that the girls will persue the person in the bmw. The ones that you can pick up easily are sluts and cheaters basically.

Car theft is up and so is robbery in nj. I mean hondas were always stolen in nj but now they are stealing everything an anything that is making money. I know ppl that had there stock rusted hondas stolen cause of the sohc vtec lol. Nj is depleting its self of everthing that they have..it wouldn't surprise me when nj doubles its price on everything compared to other states to compensate for their non-stop loses and the state will soon become nonexisting with people.

To much to write really but all in NJ has been a shitty place to live for a while now.
I feel you all the way only reason i like it is for cheap rent.....

I've lived here for like 1 1/2 years and have noticed the dumb shit....
Old 10-15-2008, 03:03 PM   #113
stiizy
Post Whore!

Yo guys anybody know a Rita's that is still open??

I'm feenin for a Mango Misto right now...

Fuck their so good....
Old 10-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #114
mateoo
Zilvia Member

hm..long post there..my neighborhood is quiet..the roads are amazing..better than nyc..and there isnt a trafific light on every block...i just miss nyc
Old 10-15-2008, 07:50 PM   #115
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Yo guys anybody know a Rita's that is still open??

I'm feenin for a Mango Misto right now...

Fuck their so good....
Theres one in paterson
Old 11-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #116
mateoo
Zilvia Member

i havnt sen that many 240s in nj..i've seen a dark red 1 parked on rt 22 with 180sx taillights..mmmm and i think hks exhaust
Old 11-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #117
blueshark123
Post Whore!

go to the meet thats tomorrow at garden state plaza at noon
Old 11-09-2008, 05:47 AM   #118
indianunit01

indianunit01 is an unknown quantity at this point
ya iv been leaving in NJ since i was 5 and i think the best clubs r at NY and philly but mad ppl already stated that. There r some nice bars around here like the ones by Rutgers in New Brunswick. other than that, its mad expensive here..id rather just move to florida or georgia.
indianunit01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #119
mateoo
Zilvia Member

i like the fact that nj is almost all highway miles..in ny you stop at everyblock with a red light...and nj roads are smooooth..whenever i drive back to ny..the first welcome i get is a huge pothole
Old 11-11-2008, 07:41 AM   #120
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ Not in Jersey City roads arent that smooth