Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 05:35 PM   #1
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
FS threads

Can't we make it a rule here that for the FS threads, that people post pics of it, instead of saying, "E-mail for pics." I think that's stupid, since it's alot easier to just post the pic, instead of e-mailing the people interested individually. It also clutters the thread with all these requests for pics, and blah blah blah.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2006, 11:45 AM   #2
TopClassGarage
BANNED

TopClassGarage is an unknown quantity at this point
I also have a question that I already asked in the right forum and don't need to ask it here.

I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!
Old 03-01-2006, 12:42 AM   #3
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I guess not then...
Old 03-01-2006, 09:17 AM   #4
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
A. not everyone has image hosting services
B. I think some of them use it to keep the thread bumping with pic requests.
C. I agree I wish more threads had pictures.
D. is for dinosaur
Old 03-01-2006, 10:09 AM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd
A. not everyone has image hosting services
Yes they do.

www.imageshack.us
Old 03-01-2006, 02:19 PM   #6
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
www.tinypic.com works best for me
no need for an account at all
Old 03-01-2006, 02:23 PM   #7
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Yes they do.

www.imageshack.us
It's free, too.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:00 PM   #8
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I like the idea, but I KNOW that not everyone has a digital camera.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:21 PM   #9
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I didn't mean every thread have pics. I'm talking the ones who say "E-mail for pics." If they say that, then its obvious they have some sort of image capturing device, so instead of e-mailing it to everyone, why not just post it in the thread so that everyone can see.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:44 AM   #10
mrmephistopheles

ahh true.
Yeah I like that idea.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:29 AM   #11
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

It's alot easier too, and it will sell your item faster if you think about it. You won't have to wait until you send out pics for people to see. I'm also sick of seeing the thread filled with "Send pics to [email protected]," "Pics sent," "I didn't receive anything, please send pics again to [email protected]," etc etc.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:21 PM   #12
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
I second this. All they're trying to do is get people interested, but all it does is clutter and make some people UNinterested. good idea.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:34 PM   #13
mrmephistopheles

outstanding case in point:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=102751
Old 03-02-2006, 04:45 PM   #14
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
lol, that thread must've been bumped to the top 20 times without violating any of the rules. That is ridiculous.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:44 PM   #15
sdtouge
BANNED

sdtouge can only hope to improve
what are you gonna do? make everyone post pics in their sale thread? thats not only probably not possible but not reasonable and wack.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:50 PM   #16
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
We aren't forcing anyone to post pics. Just considering not allowing them to endlessly bump their threads with "Emailed pics" posts. There are plenty of FREE IMAGE HOSTING sites out there. Why not just post the pics in the thread. That is all that is being suggested here.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:17 PM   #17
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
See what I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtouge
thats not only probably not possible but not reasonable and wack.
How is that not reasonable? No wonder you're in the red.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:43 AM   #18
sdtouge
BANNED

i would say almost 50% of the threads dont have pics, so alot of people would just stop posting pics.

if anything people need to stop posting the"testing waters"; bullshit like you did a little while ago.
"im just seeing what i can get for it"

not thats a waste of space, just like this thread that YOU started, and i just neg repped you. i would be happy if you retruend the favor. i dont really care what some guy online thinks and i fi get neg rep. rep away! i think there is a reason you post online and probably dont do events, poser.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:54 AM   #19
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Like your neg rep actually affected me.

Sorry that this thread is a waste of space, Mr. SD ToGAY. You are the waste of space here, and a waste overall. Have a nice day.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:58 AM   #20
Chasmoore04
Zilvia Junkie

Chasmoore04 is making a name for him/her selfChasmoore04 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Chasmoore04 Send a message via Yahoo to Chasmoore04
Quote:
i would say almost 50% of the threads dont have pics, so alot of people would just stop posting pics.

if anything people need to stop posting the"testing waters"; bullshit like you did a little while ago.

not thats a waste of space, just like this thread that YOU started, and i just neg repped you. i would be happy if you retruend the favor. i dont really care what some guy online thinks and i fi get neg rep. rep away! i think there is a reason you post online and probably dont do events, poser.

I agree with him about testing waters and stupid ass posts like that.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:00 AM   #21
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

So I see you guys are friends? :ghey:

Back on topic. I still think, and I'm not alone on this, that if you have a picture, post it.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:01 AM   #22
mrmephistopheles

Quote:

Lose the attitude.
I'm not asking.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:19 AM   #23
sdtouge
BANNED

he was drinking the hatorade first.
togay real original.
ya chas and i are friends. we actually do events together, instaed of just ethug on people.
just pink me please. for like 3 months.
thanks babe.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:21 AM   #24
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

You don't learn do you...

I hope you don't get pinked, so I can see what other dumbshit you post.

/e-thuggerrryyyyy

I'll lock this now, as it's gotten out of hand, and hope that it goes into effect.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:22 AM   #25
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
trick ass marks, and not all people have digi cams, if you dont like it you can get overit.com
Old 03-03-2006, 09:23 AM   #26
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckBeautyVTEC
trick ass marks, and not all people have digi cams, if you dont like it you can get overit.com
perhaps you failed to read this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
I didn't mean every thread have pics. I'm talking the ones who say "E-mail for pics." If they say that, then its obvious they have some sort of image capturing device, so instead of e-mailing it to everyone, why not just post it in the thread so that everyone can see.
... which ACTUALLY made it make sense that not everyone has a digital image capturing device at their disposal... Hell, I didn't have one for a long time and the first 2 or 3 I had were very shitty.
The reason for the thread is the people who get themselves free bumps of their threads with "please email pics to [email protected]" of any of the likes, please brush up on your reading and comprehension before responding.

And I write too!
Old 03-03-2006, 09:29 AM   #27
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
he was drinking the hatorade first.
togay real original.
ya chas and i are friends. we actually do events together, instaed of just ethug on people.
just pink me please. for like 3 months.
thanks babe.
Will do, I will handle that for you right away... If you need some objective reasoning for your pinking, see the post just above your own

And I write too!
Closed Thread