Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 03:51 PM   #1
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
name change request?

ive had this same sn since i joined in 2004. any chance i could change it?

make it

weeeee

THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2007, 04:43 PM   #2
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Yes, buy premium membership, then PM one of the admins.

And I write too!
Old 08-15-2007, 01:37 PM   #3
mizizax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mizizax
you cant cahnge your screenname unless you buy a membership?

gayest shit ever
Old 08-15-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
Its TEN fucking dollars. Cheap price for all the perks.

<--Thinks of new S/N

Secret Society
Old 08-15-2007, 08:49 PM   #5
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizizax View Post
you cant cahnge your screenname unless you buy a membership?

gayest shit ever
you'll save more than 10 dollars on the first premie hookup you get, don't be gay.

Old 08-26-2007, 06:04 PM   #6
mizizax
Zilvia Member

mizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choices
you all neg repped me because i dont wanna pay for a free shitty ass forum? youre all fucking faggots and you should be suckkin' on my ball sack.

fuck this post

fuck your moms

fuck you all

im out
Old 08-26-2007, 06:10 PM   #7
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
you all neg repped me because i dont wanna pay for a free shitty ass forum? youre all fucking faggots and you should be suckkin' on my ball sack.

fuck this post

fuck your moms

fuck you all

im out
Here you go buddy:

I'll be a shoulder for you to lean on. Let it all out, don't hold back.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:25 PM   #8
mizizax
Zilvia Member

its not even like that, all these fuck heads think theyre sick because theyre "premium members" but to me theyre just extra gay and extra retardedand have $10 less than i do
Old 08-26-2007, 06:55 PM   #9
JDMS1lv1a
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
JDMS1lv1a is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
10 buck$ is a shit load of money!!!!!..... JK

nah, $10 is nothing, Id rather spend $10 dollars on premie membership than getting fat at MickyD's
Old 08-26-2007, 07:03 PM   #10
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMS1lv1a View Post
10 buck$ is a shit load of money!!!!!..... JK

nah, $10 is nothing, Id rather spend $10 dollars on premie membership than getting fat at MickyD's

wish i had 10 bucks for a premi, but i just bought coilovers
Old 08-26-2007, 08:25 PM   #11
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:

fuck this post

fuck your moms

fuck you all

im out
LOLz you can't expect to say its gay and thus implying that everyone who paid for the $10 is gay and not get any neg rep for it.

Dude seriously it's $10. Its well worth the $10 that's for sure.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:14 PM   #12
mizizax
Zilvia Member

$10 to change my name? gayest shit ever

every one who repped is a faggot and they can suckle my ballsack
Old 08-27-2007, 05:55 AM   #13
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
It's alot more then just a name change.

Please, stop with the hostility and whining.

You're annoying and pathetic.

You don't HAVE to become a Premie to have your name changed, but it will certainly help. We just like using it as a recruiting incentive. You can get your name changed by talking to an Admin, nicely. Or you can just bitch and moan about "This is gayer then gay gay!" and get yourself plenty of Negative Rep. Not to mention looking like a pathetic child whining about not getting a cookie.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:21 AM   #14
mizizax
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
It's alot more then just a name change.

Please, stop with the hostility and whining.

You're annoying and pathetic.

You don't HAVE to become a Premie to have your name changed, but it will certainly help. We just like using it as a recruiting incentive. You can get your name changed by talking to an Admin, nicely. Or you can just bitch and moan about "This is gayer then gay gay!" and get yourself plenty of Negative Rep. Not to mention looking like a pathetic child whining about not getting a cookie.

thats all someone had to say, not you gotta buy a membership.

look neg rep me all you want, doesnt mean shit to me

wasnt trying to be a dick, i said paying to change a name on a forum is gay, then people started talking shit.

fuck it ill keep my stupid ass name and wait for my rep to get low enough for you to ban me or what ever the hell your trying to do

awesome
Old 08-28-2007, 11:23 AM   #15
mizizax
Zilvia Member

"go suck off you asshole buddy's"

sweet neg rep by the way, i took notes
Old 08-28-2007, 02:27 PM   #16
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
The ten bucks goes toward funding a site you come to everyday for info and plenty of other things, no need to get all worked up over it. Its just the internet.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:34 PM   #17
mizizax
Zilvia Member

ok

gimme my reps back
Old 08-28-2007, 02:35 PM   #18
mizizax
Zilvia Member

ok

gimme my reps back
Old 08-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #19
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
ok

gimme my reps back
LOLz

Seriously if you didn't care about the whole rep system and how much it sucks and how bullshit it was then why would you want your rep back?

Seriously just act mature and I'm sure you'll EARN your rep back.

There's plenty of people that started off like you deep in red and pulled themselves out and have a lot of rep points now.

Its all about how you learned your lesson and see you can move forward from here.

That's all.

GL
Old 08-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #20
mizizax
Zilvia Member

haha

i dont want people to be sketched out about buying my shit.

thats all i use this forum for, can i just have them back for free.

and if you wanna change my name to 'maximus' while youre putting them all pack to green, id thank you
Old 08-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #21
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
OK, let's see here.

#1. Restore your rep? No

#2. Allow you to change your name? No

It's nice to see you might have actually learned something after all this, but given your general attitude in this thread, you won't be getting any favors from anyone on Zilvia for a while yet. Display an honest change in your attitude and behavior over the next few months, and you may be considered.

Or continue to spout off with "Gay Gay Gay-Gay-Gay" and watch your Rep decline further until we just tired of dealing with you.

Have a pleasant day.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:43 PM   #22
mizizax
Zilvia Member

jesus christ, i feel like i just got caught passing a note in high school during class

1. didnt learn anything beside $10 makes you a badass

2. gay is my vocabulary, work is gay, school is gay, this kid lukedogg on here is gay, chicks think my car is gay...i can go on all day.

this is a forum and you guys are treating it like a cult.

ps how much do i have to pay to get a blackkk name mr. Guy?
Old 08-28-2007, 03:54 PM   #23
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

You can't buy this name.

This is the last time I'll ask you to calm down.

This is not a "cult", but it is organized.

Calling everything you don't like "gay" makes you look ignorant and uneducated. Just a tip.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:25 PM   #24
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
why fine sirs would it be at all possible to get my name changed to 'dickhead faggot'?

thank you
Old 08-28-2007, 04:28 PM   #25
mizizax
Zilvia Member

im gonna keep my mouth shut on this one
Old 08-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #26
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
lmao^^^^^ topsecret88

K:\pics\Cars\new sig bridge copy.jpg
Old 08-28-2007, 11:37 PM   #27
LukeDogg316
Zilvia Member

LukeDogg316 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LukeDogg316
Quote:
im gonna keep my mouth shut on this one
Keep him here, he is a cool person

Last edited by LukeDogg316; 08-29-2007 at 12:26 AM..
Old 08-28-2007, 11:54 PM   #28
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
As much as I don't like the rules I play by them here, this isn't a local forum like SDDrift where EVERYONE KNOWS everyone. Zilvia is in the public eye with every jerk on the planet doing stupid shit and getting caught with a big ass zilvia.net sticker on their car. So you gotta come correct if you want Repsect! Change of name isn't even one of the benefits of becoming a premie, it was just an offer Phlip gave. And I'm sure he can retract it.

Just a quick side note
thin black name = normal user
BOLD BLACK NAME = Mod (it doesnt stand for modest)
Blue name = Premie
Pink Name = Temp Ban
Brown name = Banned from F/S F/T and WTB (though I doubt it will stop them from going to a friends house and using their sn)
and most importantly
RED NAME = you don't want to talk shit about their wife.... They are more than just Mods, that kinda have a financial interest in keeping zilvia clean.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:12 AM   #29
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
jesus christ, i feel like i just got caught passing a note in high school during class

1. didnt learn anything beside $10 makes you a badass

2. gay is my vocabulary, work is gay, school is gay, this kid lukedogg on here is gay, chicks think my car is gay...i can go on all day.

this is a forum and you guys are treating it like a cult.

ps how much do i have to pay to get a blackkk name mr. Guy?

although you all hate him, but I love max,

max,

i like your wet crotch.

<3.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:24 AM   #30
mizizax
Zilvia Member

lol thanks robbie...