Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:14 AM   #1
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
zilvia connection problems??

It seems sometimes I cant get on zilvia right away any one else having the problem??

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #2
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nope, no problems for me.

Maybe its the extra bandwidth this stupid thread took up.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #3
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
yeah its been acting up with me too.
Old 04-02-2008, 01:37 AM   #4
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It does it for me too. I just wait a min, then try again.
CSil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:37 AM   #5
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
You should post this in the forum suggestions/technical support forum. It acts up for me at my work computer but I think that is because that computer is a piece of crap and has minimal virus protection. As a matter of fact I have to delete the cookies and temp internet files before it will even let me log into zilvia in the first place.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:39 AM   #6
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
ya it acts up
sometimes i cant go on
sometimes i can
Old 04-02-2008, 01:44 AM   #7
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
for the past few days it has been on and off for me
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:45 AM   #8
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
it works fine for me when im using my wireless connection, sometimes it bogs when i have it hooked up ethernet cable style but other than that, nothing really. if it fucks up again, try deleting all your cookies and temp internet files and go from there maybe try running a disk clean up and then a defrag.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:11 AM   #9
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
this used to happen to me a couple of months back

its not zilvia's fault, its the routing involved to get you to zilvia which is owned by several different isp's

blame the interweb
Old 04-02-2008, 10:33 AM   #10
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
its with every website................. not just this one.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #11
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
^^^ no cause when I try zilvia it has the error page but when i go to another its cool Well at least Im not the only one its happening to.

I also agree that its probably host server...

Old 04-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #12
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
I agree with JackJack. Every once in a while my other websites get the error message. It is teh gay.

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Shit is hot. I repeat, this shit is hot. Fuckin makes your car look like its from Japan land. Anybody want this thing? Its painted OEM black so it looks satanic.
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:59 AM   #13
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I've been experiencing some problems myself.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:00 PM   #14
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Yeah....

here just a second ago...

Old 04-02-2008, 12:03 PM   #15
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Yeah....

here just a second ago...

hahaha i just got that page couple seconds ago...but also i have time warner cable...it shows that it cant find the website it gives me the roadrunner page showing there is no zilvia.net .even though i type zilvia.net right. it drives me crazy!!!!
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #16
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
^^^ no cause when I try zilvia it has the error page but when i go to another its cool Well at least Im not the only one its happening to.

I also agree that its probably host server...

you misunderstood. i'm saying every site has a problem once in a while. its common.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #17
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

gotcha... but never had as much as Ive been latley. sometimes it takes an hour to get on?? hnmmm well just gonna have to deal with it

Old 04-03-2008, 11:53 AM   #18
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
been having technical difficulties myself... weird

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #19
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
same here.. its kind of annoying .. cant get into my messages.
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #20
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
We'll look into the problem.

Next time it happens, please send a screenshot of the error to me at [email protected] , this will allow us to try and see if there is a pattern.

Thanks.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:04 PM   #21
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
For what it's worth, I'd gotten it a few times this week from home, but not from work (firefox in both locations), but I have not seen at all since about this time last night.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:50 PM   #22
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Just clicked the forum homepage and got this guy:

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #23
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
same here...

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:41 PM   #24
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
has to be routing related, most likely the host now.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:52 AM   #25
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
i thought it was down the other day.
besTint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:28 AM   #26
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
dude thats exactly what im getting and its happening several times a day and only on zilvia, i would type something up, hit submit, and it would poop out that page, the only thing that helps is waiting at least 10mins...
Old 04-15-2008, 12:04 AM   #27
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Wow i thought my comp was messing up... This is the first time i've been able to get on zilvia from my comp i've been using my friends.... I get the same error pages
Old 04-15-2008, 12:32 PM   #28
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/540/errorvn7.jpg
I've gotten that page 3 times today, starting at 10:15am this morning.

I've been getting more and more of that error everyday, and each time I get it, I have to close my Firefox window before I can actually reach Zilvia.

Kinda sucks.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #29
CKAMC
Post Whore!

lol I have been error free for the past 8 months...

I swear it has to be yall
Old 04-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #30
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
Quote:
That's a DNS error. Just checked the logs on our server and I see no errors.

We will look into adding an "outside" DNS service as another level of redundancy.