Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
smokin18
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
smokin18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s14slideshow

s14slideshow ....aka JOSH HUNT....[email protected] ....is not a trustworthy person/seller/buyer,etc. im sure he will say some stuff about me also...i sold him some used lamps that were in great shape when shipped to iowa. when he recieved them he said they were junk and broken. sorry i cant help what happens in the shipping process. he also cant provide and did not provide proof before he left negative feedback. before this happened we had also made another deal whichi had no idea i was dealing with a thief. thats right a thief on zilvia......go figure!the deal was that we ship on the same day....my items i shipped were brand new arp extended wheel studs with lug nuts and both mirrors for a civic,in return i was to recieve a used stillen strut tower brace for my s14.....which i never recieved and now he says that we had never made the deal..... how odd that i have it all on my phone !!!!! does anybody want his number and evidence of all the text messages confirming the deal?????? i have them ...pm me for anyinfo on this guy. if anybody can help me please do so we can stop this thief!!!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE:
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:46:52 -0500

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}hey paypal didn't have ur address info. get it to me and ill send it asap.

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:07:50 -0600
Subject: Re:

.ExternalClass{word-wrap:break-word;background-color:#ffffff;}
Call me 5635063909
Josh

also attached is the text message deal on the trade that he is saying never went down......takes a thief to lie!!!!!!!

this is the shipping info on the second deal which he has no idea of.......

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 3490 0000 8939 0140
Expected Delivery Date: February 1, 2011
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 1:47 pm on January 31, 2011 in MUSCATINE, IA 52761.

Enter Label/Receipt Number. Enter Label / Receipt Number.
Detailed Results:
Delivered, January 31, 2011, 1:47 pm, MUSCATINE, IA 52761Out for Delivery, January 31, 2011, 8:56 am, MUSCATINE, IA 52761Sorting Complete, January 31, 2011, 8:46 am, MUSCATINE, IA 52761Arrival at Post Office, January 31, 2011, 8:12 am, MUSCATINE, IA 52761Processed through Sort Facility, January 29, 2011, 5:51 pm, DES MOINES, IA 50395Processed through Sort Facility, January 28, 2011, 9:32 am, MEMPHIS, TN 38136Acceptance, January 26, 2011, 2:06 pm, OAKWOOD, GA 30566
Attached Images
File Type: jpg josh hunt.jpg (5.0 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by smokin18; 02-01-2011 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: added evidence
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
s14slideshow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
s14slideshow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This guy is absolutely crazy! This is the best scammer i have ever came across. He had me send him payment via paypal as a gift "so there's no paypal fees" as he said. Just so that I would have no backup plan. The headlights he sent me were glued together on the mounting tab and were missing the aligning pin, not to mention that the plastic clip that holds the metal fastener needed to hold a bulb in. I bought these expecting to have better headlights then when I first started with. The whole deal was based upon the fact that i would receive great condition used headlights, small or minor defects are expected but not to the extent of what I received. I will link pictures to all this at the end. After the transaction I had with him on the headlights I don't understand how it makes sense I would be dumb enough to mess with him again. This guy is obviously freaking out because I left him negative feedback on a bad transaction. As for the info that was given about that is not even my name or phone number. My name is actually Bryce, but I won't list anymore info than that because it seems like it can be spread too easily. Also, for this strut bar situation it seems as if he just looked at what else I have for sale.. I hope this gets removed soon just for the poor guy's info that is all over the internet because of some fool.. Pathetic..

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/...x/201_4221.jpg
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/...x/201_4218.jpg
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/...x/201_4210.jpg
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/...x/201_4208.jpg
Old 02-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #3
smokin18
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
smokin18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
let me see here those headlamps look perfectly usuable....how u described them they were broken beyond use and then u said i glued them together before i shipped them to u. i sent pictures of pretty much everything u have shown and u said they looked great.plus from the paypal and other emails u told me ur name was josh hunt,now ur saying ur name is bryce....i think u just took a big shit and fell back into it with ur mouth wide open BOY!!!!!!! that must be the youngster coming out n ya,thats just my honest opinion!!!! i do believe most other people will see the same thing i see.like they say the proof is n the pudding......as far as me being pissed about the negative feed back i can get over that...its the part of u being a thief and making a deal that U couldn't and will not make good on that over priced strut bar. i hope u enjoy the arp studs and lug nuts that u stole and u know u did!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #4
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin18 View Post
s14slideshow ....aka JOSH HUNT....[email protected] ....is not a trustworthy person/seller/buyer,etc. im sure he will say some stuff about me also...i sold him some used lamps that were in great shape when shipped to iowa. when he recieved them he said they were junk and broken. sorry i cant help what happens in the shipping process. he also cant provide and did not provide proof before he left negative feedback. before this happened we had also made another deal whichi had no idea i was dealing with a thief. thats right a thief on zilvia......go figure!the deal was that we ship on the same day....my items i shipped were brand new arp extended wheel studs with lug nuts and both mirrors for a civic,in return i was to recieve a used stillen strut tower brace for my s14.....which i never recieved and now he says that we had never made the deal..... how odd that i have it all on my phone !!!!! does anybody want his number and evidence of all the text messages confirming the deal?????? i have them ...pm me for anyinfo on this guy. if anybody can help me please do so we can stop this thief!!!!!!!
Is that so? You know, you're responsible for that package until it's delivered. If you didn't pay for insurance, then it's your ass. That's why shipping companies offer insurance. If you don't pay for it, they're not going to be held liable, which in turn makes YOU responsible if it were damaged.

Now, as far as marking the payment as a gift, that's on you s14slideshow. You could have easily sent the payment and added the 3% paypal fee making both parties happy. When you received the damaged headlights, you could have easily filed a paypal dispute and won the case judging by smokin18's response.

smokin18, you can not post private information. Both parties must PM me and Zilvia.net staff will then handle this properly.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Closed Thread