Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-17-2008, 07:45 AM   #421
dread

Trader Rating: (0)
dread is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
I dont know if its rare or not, but I dont think I saw anyone post about it in this thread.

OEM S14 center console divider piece. Works good for a cup holder. Cant put big drinks but cans and water bottles fit perfect, dont have to worry about it tipping over anymore

Thats good to know, I have the slot on my UK S14 and always wondered if there should be a divider for it. Anyone know the nissan part number?
dread is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 02:11 PM   #422
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dread View Post
Thats good to know, I have the slot on my UK S14 and always wondered if there should be a divider for it. Anyone know the nissan part number?
Ask WestCo Justin on here. I have the part linked The Nismo Shop :: West Covina Nissan < here, but I can't seem to find the part number.

http://zilvia.net/f/members/westco-justin.html
PM him and I'm sure you'll find the answer swiftly.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #423
Lith
Zilvia Member

Lith will become famous soon enoughLith will become famous soon enoughLith will become famous soon enoughLith will become famous soon enoughLith will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Lith Send a message via AIM to Lith Send a message via MSN to Lith Send a message via Yahoo to Lith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaws15 View Post
Ask WestCo Justin on here. I have the part linked The Nismo Shop :: West Covina Nissan < here, but I can't seem to find the part number.

http://zilvia.net/f/members/westco-justin.html
PM him and I'm sure you'll find the answer swiftly.
The Nismo Shop : West Covina Nissan : Nissan OEM Center Console Divider :: S14

Is that it?
Lith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:50 PM   #424
landins13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
im trying to get that 180 ski rack just if i can mod it to hold my snow board, thats amazing....rwd and snow gotta love it.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:22 AM   #425
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
That is it, sorry for the mis-info!

Old 10-28-2008, 10:17 PM   #426
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Check out this S15 "Style-A". I came across it on GooNet (Japan Autotrader)

’*ŒÃŽÔ’T‚µ | ƒNƒ‹ƒ}Eƒ|[ƒ^ƒ‹ƒTƒCƒg Goo-net

I don't know what to say about it. Deffently the most odd "Factory?" looking S chassis. I dig the interior I have never seen the two tone. The fitment of the kit/OEM Aero is sick!

I LIKE IT
Old 10-28-2008, 11:48 PM   #427
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
It looks like a dealer package, definitely not nissan. You can tell by a few things: the work looking wheels, ferrari bumper, tails, air filter(no air box), strutbar with blue ends, not so classy emblem on the side, weird garbage wiring in the car with electronic gadgets. Not worthy of the nissan easter egg thread .
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:08 AM   #428
jspeedm
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
jspeedm is on the path to ruinjspeedm is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dread View Post

oem part number is 96931-80f00 you can order it from any nissan dealer.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:18 PM   #429
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
It looks like a dealer package, definitely not nissan. You can tell by a few things: the work looking wheels, ferrari bumper, tails, air filter(no air box), strutbar with blue ends, not so classy emblem on the side, weird garbage wiring in the car with electronic gadgets. Not worthy of the nissan easter egg thread .
The car has been modded beyond what a dealer package would be.

The intake/strut bar/coilovers/wheels are something that i HIGHLY doubt any dealer would ever put on the car.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #430
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Why do s13, s14, and s15 all have the same crappy plastic e-brake handel? U think they could have up dated it
Old 12-15-2008, 02:33 PM   #431
wbarrett48473
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
wbarrett48473 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Here are some pics of the S14 HUD clusters since the ones currently on here were either missing the back part of the cluster or were only partial pics.

Zenki SE HUD:

Back Side:

Kouki SE HUD:
wbarrett48473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:26 PM   #432
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbarrett48473 View Post
Here are some pics of the S14 HUD clusters since the ones currently on here were either missing the back part of the cluster or were only partial pics.
Kouki SE HUD:
Any pics of them in action?

Old 12-15-2008, 07:29 PM   #433
Zen S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Zen S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
What about those light up door sills? and S14 window Louvers? I think there is also a light up front grill for the S13 Silvia?
Zen S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #434
wbarrett48473
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen S14 View Post
What about those light up door sills? and S14 window Louvers? I think there is also a light up front grill for the S13 Silvia?
Not the best pics but the only ones I can find right now.

AND

As far as the HUD goes I'm still waiting on more parts and them I'll get a pic of it lit up.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #435
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
^ I want Do you know if those light up? or whats the deal with the wiring?
BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:07 PM   #436
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
I want to see a light up s13 silvia grill
Old 12-15-2008, 11:34 PM   #437
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
I want to see a light up s13 silvia grill
I've got one. It's made by Hippo Sleek. They came out around 1990 or so and cost ¥50,000

I'll post pics soon enough.

Edit: http://zilvia.net/f/chat/101705-s-ch...ml#post2545632
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #438
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
I've got one. It's made by Hippo Sleek. They came out around 1990 or so and cost ¥50,000

sweet sounds good
I always thought a light up grill would look really good
Old 12-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #439
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKS13 View Post
Yes, they both light up.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:56 AM   #440
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:

Zenki SE HUD:

Back Side:

Kouki SE HUD:

Here's a pic of the hud on the dash. Just ignore the caption haha:

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:03 AM   #441
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKS13 View Post
Welcome to Earth. Those things have been the Ebay highlight for over a decade, fools paying up to $500 a pair for them. I never saw the need to have some silly shit like that. Especially when other people ride in your car and scuff them to hell and back.

They plug in inline to the door jam switches and come on with the doors are opened. Problem is the door jam switches are different per side, the passenger is a single pin, driver is 3pin, so you'd have to cut and change sides with the harness. Easier to just hardwire it, it's a ground trigger from the switch, power on the other side.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:09 AM   #442
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
I dont know if its rare or not, but I dont think I saw anyone post about it in this thread.

OEM S14 center console divider piece. Works good for a cup holder. Cant put big drinks but cans and water bottles fit perfect, dont have to worry about it tipping over anymore

Funny thing, some early 95 consoles don't have the provision for the divider. I had an extra one I got out of parts car and went to put it in a friend's, his console was smooth on both sides with no cutout. I've since seen a few more like that. The divider itself was only offered on Kouki models, same with the little coin holders next to the mirror switch. Zenki models never came with those. You can see them in the dealer brochures, only reason people are surprised to see them in used cars is that they're removable, so owners take them out and loose them.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:52 PM   #443
wbarrett48473
Leaky Injector

I'm not trying to thread jack - I just wanted to post a link I found of someone working on their s14 HUD.

Click HERE

ps. I hope you know Japanese =)
Old 12-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #444
Steveohoes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Steveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I'm not trying to thread jack - I just wanted to post a link I found of someone working on their s14 HUD.

Click HERE

ps. I hope you know Japanese =)
no i dont, but I do know google translates. lol

heres the translation
Steveohoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:20 PM   #445
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

juice.def is on a distinguished road
Quote:

nice ive just used a pack of cigarettes in the past haha
Old 12-30-2008, 10:45 PM   #446
Lith
Zilvia Member

Lith will become famous soon enoughLith will become famous soon enoughLith will become famous soon enoughLith will become famous soon enoughLith will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Lith Send a message via AIM to Lith Send a message via MSN to Lith Send a message via Yahoo to Lith
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Funny thing, some early 95 consoles don't have the provision for the divider. I had an extra one I got out of parts car and went to put it in a friend's, his console was smooth on both sides with no cutout. I've since seen a few more like that. The divider itself was only offered on Kouki models, same with the little coin holders next to the mirror switch. Zenki models never came with those. You can see them in the dealer brochures, only reason people are surprised to see them in used cars is that they're removable, so owners take them out and loose them.
I always wondered why my 95 S14 doesn't have the slot in the center console for the divider. In any case, I somehow have the divider, but not the right center console
Lith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:29 AM   #447
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
A couple of people told me that factory chrome S13 SE wheels were rare? Is that true? I have a set =]
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:35 PM   #448
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post

Unlit

Lit
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #449
92champgold

92champgold is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 92champgold
just read through this whole thing... GOOD SHIT FELLAS!
Old 02-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #450
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
I just got some light up S14 door sills in (they are for sale btw)

S12 Nissan Silvia Un-cut Key