Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-01-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
guntop116
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
guntop116 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hi,
My name is Alex and i live in Des Moines. Just recently i bought a s13 with a sr20det and two weeks later it started knocking (just my luck) so im in the process of swaping it out for another sr.
guntop116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2007, 03:25 PM   #2
shadysi

Trader Rating: (0)
shadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really niceshadysi is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey all, I am currently driving a civic (ep3), and i am picking up a 240 next week. finally found the perfect one. clean 92 hatch w/no sun roof. Decided to pick one up because drift events are starting up around this area, and I thought it is a good time buy one.
shadysi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:24 PM   #3
Young & Artless
Young & Artless

Young & Artless is making a name for him/her selfYoung & Artless is making a name for him/her self
Hello Zilvia

Young & Artless is here as the exclusive distributor for Ultra Racing products in the USA. We just picked up some ad space here on this forum and would like to introduce ourselves officially.

We are drivers first and business owners second, and we back our products 100%. We specialize in chassis bracing at the moment and will be expanding into other areas as we see fit. Right now we are backing Lance Feliciano, Pat Mordaunt, and Colin Frost, as well as helping out our other friends as we can. We'll be at HIN this Saturday and Drift Buffet this Sunday so say hi.

Please take a moment to check out our website and online store at www.youngandartless.com and check out our threads in the Advertisers section.

If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected] or on AIM- our screennames are YnA Darren and YnA Chas

See you at the track!
Old 06-04-2007, 12:47 PM   #4
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
Hey, I'm Robert I've got a black 98 s14. Just put some wheels on Work vs-kf. i'm usually down in irvine/santa ana area. work down in foothill ranch. I've been on for a few weeks, but figured i should introduce myself.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:41 AM   #5
Sidewayzzz
Zilvia Member

Sidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura aboutSidewayzzz has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sidewayzzz
Should have done this a long time ago. I'm Ryan, been into 240's for about 1.5 years now. I do bikes as well, located in Las Vegas, NV.

Current Car: Hatch with single cam, mostly stock. Leaving this one as stock as possible to DD.

Old 240: Coupe with dual cam, t-boned someone who pulled out infront of me (their fault), had that for a little over 1 year, was a piece when I bought it, but eventually worked everything out, threw a new clutch in it, welded the diff and terrorized the streets.

Looking to pick up another coupe soon and throw stance coils on it and weld the diff and hit some events in Cali.
Sidewayzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:54 AM   #6
pab_drifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
pab_drifter has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wat up my name is pablo im 18 i live in cali i drive a 90 240sx ive had my car for about three years when i got it i didnt know how to drive manual when i got it but i learned i beat on the sohc for almost three years then i swaped my hole front end to the ka dohc a 93 dohc my friend did an sr and he sold me the motor for 100$ then about a week later i ended up hitting a pole head on trying to drift i had just got my lsd my car(not TOO bad got it fixed) . as of now my 240 ist got a new paint job some rims dont know the brand they are 16x8 20mm offset all around i got a cusom made by me cat back ists got a borla resonator with a sudo? something muffler and aspec f/r strut tower bars with sportline lowering springs msd ignition and ngk spark plugs and wires k&n air and brake upgrade j30 brakes and recently put in my welded open diff my future plans in order get coilovers turbocharge my ka and all of the suspension componets i like drifting and grip racing. peace
pab_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:45 PM   #7
steezy
Leaky Injector

steezy is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, the names Jay i drive a 1990 240sx that i just recently picked up and it came with no Downpipe/Cat/Catback, so i got alot of looks on the way back to my house. Im from the BAY AREA of NOR CAL
steezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:53 AM   #8
manillathrilla

manillathrilla has made poor choicesmanillathrilla has made poor choicesmanillathrilla has made poor choicesmanillathrilla has made poor choicesmanillathrilla has made poor choicesmanillathrilla has made poor choicesmanillathrilla has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to manillathrilla
Hello all... the name's Sean, I reside in Tallahassee, FL. Been an S chassis nut for at least 6 years now. Had (and sold) a close to stock, white 93 hatch a few years back. I'm currently having a 95 Zenki custom built through XAT racing in Tampa. Paint will be 350z carbon silver. Sr20det redtop dropped in with megan manifold, 3inch down pipe, megan racing hot pipe to Apex N1 cat back. Greddy mspl intercooler, megan bov, walbro 255 pump, greddy turbo timer, aem truboost controller/gauge. As far as suspension thats goin on (because a helluva deal) tein s-techs around tokico d spec adj shock/struts. Surely buying coilover soon (hey.. I sound like everybody else!). Can't wait to pick her up, she'll be done around July 15th and i'll post pics/specs asap. Awesome website. Later.
manillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:56 AM   #9
180 drifter 1
Banned from the Marketplace

180 drifter 1 is on the path to ruin180 drifter 1 is on the path to ruin
Whats up, Name is Martin. I am currently in misawa Japan been here for about 2 and 1/2 years now. and plan to stay for many more. I drive a 91' 180sx. Just love to drift for fun. Not too competetive just for fun right now. I didn't check this tread out first so i created an intro thread. for pics of my car you can go to my other thread if it doesn't get locked/deleted. http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=146572
180 drifter 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:09 AM   #10
Gymkana101

Gymkana101 is on a distinguished road
What up, I have an 89' 240 with an SR and I just spent two years in Japan. Just trying to build it up now for sliding like they had 'em over in Okinawa - so nebody got Q's?
Gymkana101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:00 AM   #11
danfinny

danfinny is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,
Just thought its time to introduce myself,
names Dan living in socal, I just joined this forum, I drive A 93 240sx with sr swap and lots of other things done,
danfinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:56 PM   #12
Jbucky05

Jbucky05 is a well-known jackass
i am new here and i just picked up my 1st 1991 240sx LE HB,and love it..

name is justin buck
i live in bellevue ohio

my nissan is planned to be just a clean autocross car and maybe a lil drifting.. right now its in progress just started so its rolling slowly lol
Jbucky05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:48 AM   #13
manny2slow

manny2slow is a well-known jackass
whats up, Manny, Southern California RHD kouki 240sx.. pics coming up soon... how u do the avatar thing??
manny2slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:25 PM   #14
I<3MyVert

I<3MyVert is making a name for him/her selfI<3MyVert is making a name for him/her self
Hi Everyone!!!

My name is mandy. (yes i am a girl!) I just got a 94 240sx vert. and i LOVE IT!!!!
I live in wa state.
I dont like stupid people.
I LOVE cars.
The only reason why i got a 240 is well bc i got tired of rx-7s i loved that thing more than anything but she was a PITA. I have always been attracted to 240's so here i am, i dont know what else i would be driving or more less "afford" lol.

Theres a lot id like to do to it, but i dont have the money right now... ughhhh.

and yes i have a bf.... and he is on here so WATCH OUT!!! LOL j/k.

Last edited by I<3MyVert; 06-14-2007 at 02:36 PM..
I<3MyVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 04:42 PM   #15
reefer23
Leaky Injector

reefer23 is making his/her stupidity well-knownreefer23 is making his/her stupidity well-knownreefer23 is making his/her stupidity well-knownreefer23 is making his/her stupidity well-knownreefer23 is making his/her stupidity well-known
hi my name is reefer23.
found the forums off of google earlier today.
i have a 1990 nissan 240sx base model fastback.
seems like a cool community and it seems filled with information.
looking forward to meeting u all through the threads.
and dont worry i know how to search.
payce!
reefer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:49 PM   #16
drift_or_die

drift_or_die is an unknown quantity at this point
hey whats up im cory out of vegas... ive been around the scene here for about a year now. im on our local forms and heard about zilvia from friends so here i am!! i also drive in a maron 95 s14!! ill have a pic soon on my sig!! laters
drift_or_die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:23 AM   #17
deuce40guy

deuce40guy is an unknown quantity at this point
whats up everybody...i'm mike, i've been on these forums for a while but i could never post anything. my ish didnt work lol. but i've been really into 240's for a couple years now. i'm in high school so money dont come fast, and i'm just tryin to save some to become a part of the 240 family.
deuce40guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:42 AM   #18
sliksta1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
sliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
whats up everyone im darren i got a white 90 240sx h/b. my plans for that bad boy is drift, circuit car, maybe some drag every now and then. right now it is sr equiped, fmic, 3 in'' exhaust, tein sus, nismo tranny mount, xs bov, theres a little info on the car. as for my self im from n.m. im in my mid 20's and i eat, sleep, and sh!t nissans. i love em..
Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 PM   #19
Sag3r
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Sag3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Whats everyone my name is Rodrigo I have a 92 240sx H/b Future upgrades are HKS coilovers,and Ka-t, Right now equipped Tokico blues with SKunk2 spring(suck balls),3in" exhuast with OBX headers,just to give you guys a heads up on some info about me and my ride!
Sag3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:30 PM   #20
!!chuy!!
Leaky Injector

!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore
s13 newbbie

new to this site...18 years old.
i go by the name of Chuy or Chewy...how ever u wanna spell it....my first vehicle i purchased is a 1990 240sx hatch-back (dream car)and love it....lol
planning on doing an SR20det swap sometim soon(no one around here has a 240sx and i plan to be the first to own a sick ass wip not like those riced out hondas i see urryday!)...just need a bit more money. i reside in Woodburn Oregon and Origianally from California.
love cars , goin to the dragstrips, and seein diffrent events....if you guys have any websites u guys recomend on finding a Complete SR swap please get at me and let me know ill appriciate it.
!!chuy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:34 PM   #21
two_for_tea

two_for_tea is an unknown quantity at this point
Been a lurker on here, live in bend, OR. have a '92 s13 hatch.
two_for_tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #22
Descent

Descent is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi everyone. I live in Savannah, GA and drive a '98 240 with a S14 SR.
Descent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #23
majuljo
Zilvia Member

majuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of light
He wassup, my name is Joey Majul. I live in oceanside Ca and right now I am currently in the market for picking up a S14 for a daily driver/ weekend track slut.
majuljo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:23 PM   #24
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Hey, my names peter.
been in the Drift/Boso scene since 2001, and i hate posers..
Nuff said.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:46 AM   #25
chuniepatuni

chuniepatuni is an unknown quantity at this point
hey whuddup im charlie from so cali.. ive been modding hondas for awhile and want to be different from my group.. im tryin to find a 240 to buy. Hopefully it wont get stolen like all the hondas =P
chuniepatuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:51 PM   #26
NismoMax

NismoMax is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up my name is Brandon I live in Vancouver and drive a bad azz 2k Max. I joined cuz Im selling my car and buying a 240. Everyone on this fourm seems to be cool and willing to help a new 240 owner out.

Brandon
NismoMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #27
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
been a lurker for some time but i finally got an s14. i picked up brendan walker's s14 and its been very fun =)
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:56 PM   #28
SILVIA_KIDs14.5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
hey wuts up? my names matt i'm a silvia addict and enjoy modding any thing to do with nissans i got a 95' 240sx that i convert to a silvia s14 sr20det s14 blacktop, with a s15 CF front end and body kit have the Spec-R HID headlights on it. its lowered about 2" and i do all of my own work on it its stock for now got a ton of goodies to throw in to it already installed a TOMEI racing ECU, tokico D-spec struts with Espilier down springs, along with cnc biliet subframe bushings and 300zx maf, i will have a full race head in it in a few short weeks.
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #29
1stnissan

1stnissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Zilvia. I just bought a '96 240SX. I came here to learn more about it and have a few questions answered. I'm from the Detroit area. Thanks
1stnissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:04 PM   #30
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
Hey whats up my name is Gus im 19 yrs old im on my 2nd 240sx coupe love ! ! ! ! im hear to learn a lil more and mainly buy and sell parts .. haha I LOVE ZILVIA
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote