Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
any zilvia's in the military?

just curious to see who we got on here that serves the united states?

list your name and the branch your in.

if this is a gay thread sorry.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
SGT Pena
US Army
7 years in so far & just re-up'd for 6 more.

Are/were you in? You didn't say in your post.
cisco240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday
THAT GUY

hes pretty hardcore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Budgets are for people who aren't BALLIN!!!!

I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat.
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:51 PM   #4
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
not a gay thread as all of our brothers and sisters who have served or are serving currently, should all be free premies for life to thank them, this thread has been done a few times!

HM3 Galindo
US NAVY
8 years served!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:57 PM   #5
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Wish I could contribute. I don't even know when I'm leaving for boot. Its hard to get in the Marine Corps as a tanker.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:38 AM   #6
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
There's already a thread on this I think.

Anyway, lots of zilvians fit in this category...
Old 07-25-2008, 12:42 AM   #7
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Funny this comes up today, Jack, Alex, and I were just tradin "sea stories" the other night.

Was AT2 (select) AW/SW Jordan, USN.

Served on CVN-71 USS T. Roosevelt in waist catapults, V2 (Air dept), struck (striked?) AT3 and went to IM3's brand new Strike ECM shop (AIMD), then lucked out on (aka traded in YEARS of favors for) orders to NTC Great Lakes attached to the brand new AETC program for the duration of my first and only enlistment. That last summer in Chicago was one of the best times of my life, but that's after you put in years of hard work.

Of course, by now, I only remember the good times That shit makes great interview fodder.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:44 AM   #8
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Funny this comes up today, Jack, Alex, and I were just tradin "sea stories" the other night.

Was AT2 (select) AW/SW Jordan, USN.

Served on CVN-71 USS T. Roosevelt in waist catapults, V2 (Air dept), struck (striked?) AT3 and went to IM3's brand new Strike ECM shop (AIMD), then lucked out on (aka traded in YEARS of favors for) orders to NTC Great Lakes attached to the brand new AETC program for the duration of my first and only enlistment. That last summer in Chicago was one of the best times of my life, but that's after you put in years of hard work.

Of course, by now, I only remember the good times That shit makes great interview fodder.
wow he didn't ask for your whole service record!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:48 AM   #9
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
SGT Ni

US Army

woo hoo.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:56 AM   #10
sxe
Zilvia Addict

sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, bunch of posts pretty quick. leaving for air force boot camp in a few myself. tired of having no career in mind. so fuck it, scored high, was dooped in by the 1st recruiter...
Old 07-25-2008, 01:20 AM   #11
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
SrA Sellers (Maybe Ssgt soon, awaiting results)
U.S. AirForce
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:14 AM   #12
Johnson_ZXTT

Trader Rating: (1)
Johnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johnson_ZXTT
IT2(SW/AW) Johnson
US Navy
Johnson_ZXTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:25 AM   #13
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Sgt T3h K00pz

USMC

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:55 AM   #14
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
SRA askew
USAF...
Old 07-25-2008, 07:02 AM   #15
smokey861
Leaky Injector

smokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nicesmokey861 is just really nice
SSgt Fego! 4A0 extrodonaire and all that

7 years in next week !
Old 07-25-2008, 07:31 AM   #16
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
IT2(SW) Perry
USN
6 Years and counting
Old 07-25-2008, 10:38 AM   #17
Mr.S14
Zilvia Junkie

Mr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mr.S14
Pvt Zamora
US Army
MP
Mr.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:38 AM   #18
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Former

HM3 (FMF)

Now just a lowlife civilian.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:39 PM   #19
radhaz
Premium Member

radhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud of
<-- another damn sailor, still active

Need a 96 driver side window switch. Feel free to pm me with a price
radhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:18 PM   #20
hinds90
Leaky Injector

hinds90 is an unknown quantity at this point
leaving for Benning next Thursday 31. 11X Army pray for me I hope I make it.
hinds90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:23 PM   #21
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i'm just one of the guys you guys are fighting for

thanks
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:31 PM   #22
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds90 View Post
leaving for Benning next Thursday 31. 11X Army pray for me I hope I make it.
Ft, Benning? You'll be fine.

haha, good luck.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #23
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
SrA Morgan
USAF
Active Duty @ Osan AB

Thanks to all of you who are serving, or who have served.
Luvs2slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 08:32 PM   #24
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Things change.

Last edited by shade; 03-31-2009 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: ROTC
shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 09:09 PM   #25
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
THAT GUY

hes pretty hardcore.
Heh, thanks for the intro.

Anyway, details:

USMC

Halfway to retirement

MV-22B Avionics Technician, currently serving as an Avionics Instructor.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:10 PM   #26
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Army MWR Auto Craft Shop Mechanic.Serving 4 months! lol.

Nah but in all seriousness, I'm going to lose another 20 lbs and join this winter. Army, Marines, AF, Navy... I'll have to draw straws I suppose. Mad props to all those serving.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #27
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
AD3(AW), maybe AD2 this next cycle. Going for SEAL asap, can't wait to be done with basic navy it will be 3 years in Nov. and depending on whether or not I make it will determine how much longer I am in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:32 AM   #28
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
SrA Nolet
USAF
Aircraft hydraulics tech
5 yrs 7 months
Old 07-26-2008, 04:36 AM   #29
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
SSgt Nichols
USAF - Kadena AB, Japan
Satellite Communications
8 yrs come Nov
Prepping to go to the Great Sandbox

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:47 AM   #30
Mr.S14
Zilvia Junkie

Mr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mr.S14
yeah we should all be premies
Mr.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote