Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #31
CBS
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
CBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
REPORT IT TO YOUR BANK.

all you have to say that someone made an unathorized purchase with your account.

it goes through paypal and automatically pulls it out regardless if it has funds or not.

unless he already closed his account, then the only way is to contact the authorities.
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #32
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post
REPORT IT TO YOUR BANK.

all you have to say that someone made an unathorized purchase with your account.

it goes through paypal and automatically pulls it out regardless if it has funds or not.

unless he already closed his account, then the only way is to contact the authorities.

you're making this complicated.

just go and TELL HIM IN PERSON that there are a lot of mad people on zilvia who want their money back.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #33
jmac636
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jmac636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'm going to wait a few more days before I go doing anything stupid. You have up to 60 days with your credit card and paypal wants you to wait at least 7 days for shipping.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #34
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Xracer
That is kind of hard since most of us are across the country.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:07 PM   #35
CBS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
you're making this complicated.

just go and TELL HIM IN PERSON that there are a lot of mad people on zilvia who want their money back.
he lives like 40 minutes away from me.
and I just sold him parts when I was in the area...
Old 06-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #36
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
Would you accept a small contribution to go have a chat with him?
Old 06-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #37
CBS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
pm me?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 06-04-2009, 04:00 PM   #38
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
Quote:
I'll pitch in, I want what is rightfully mine back.
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:41 PM   #39
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer_Simpson View Post
I'll pitch in, I want what is rightfully mine back.
im in too, sure dont wanna be out on $255.
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:09 PM   #40
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Well guys... Take a look at this. Here is an email I received from [email protected] about 30min ago. I sent him an email yesterday morning.

Dear Zilvian,

"Let me start by saying I have no clue who you are. I never did business with you or any of the other Zilvia members that sent me payment to my paypal account. I am in a bigger mess and ordeal than you and everybody else envolved in this b/s. I NEVER SCAMMED ANYBODY!!!! I have nothing but positive feedback from everybody I have done business with. I have a lot of people including zilvia members that will vouch for me. Since I have found out that all my accounts and websites that I visit have been tampered with, my life has been a nightmare. All my accounts are in negative status, paypal and personal bank accounts. Myspace, photobucket, my emails, and the list keeps going have been either deleted, or fucked with. I have no idea who did this! Someone had access to my desktop or has hacked into it. This is the only explanation I can think of. I have only sold my neo and injectors once, and they are confermed to be received by the buyesr. Why would I sell so many neos and used 550 injectors? WTF? I am trying to get this all figured out with paypal and my bank. All I can say is try to get your payments back from paypal if at all possible. Tell your bank it was an unauthorized purchase if you have to. I apoligize for this even though I am not at fault, It happened under my name. I get banned, and I lose all my funds. The Oil Cooler person was the last person I had delt with on zilvia. You could have e-mailed me instead of blowing up my address online instantly. It was never installed and you can forget our trade deal. I am sending it back to the address it came from. For anybody that wants to fly out here and kick my ass, I invite you to come over and attempt. I seen the thread about me on zilvia through a friends page. Feel free to e-mail me back with any questions at [email protected] I want nothing but to have this resolved and everybody get their money back. As for the moderator, You could have tried to contact me also instead of banning me completely. like I said I just want this RESOLVED!!!" please copy and paste this on silvia under my so called "srdubfiend scammer?" thread.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #41
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

My response email...

Ok, so lets give you the benefit of the doubt at the moment.

So lets assume somebody has access to your online forum accounts, Zilvia in particular. Lets also assume they have access to YOUR paypal account. This "hacker" we'll call them, made a for sale thread on Zilvia. Somehow this thread stayed active for about 4 days without "you" ever knowing about it. This "hacker" had over $2000 transfered to YOUR registered paypal account, which must be linked to YOUR personal bank account. There are only a few ways to make any use of thay money in a short period of time. Inorder to have direct access to the funds, the paypal balance can be transfered to YOUR registered bank account. Or, the paypal balance can be sent to another paypal member. If the latter is the case, such a transaction can tracked. The balance can be used to make a purchase as well, which can also be tracked. Lets assume the "hacker" has some type of brains and did not transfer the money in a way that is easily trackable through paypal. That leaves us with a bank transfer. There has to be some money in YOUR paypal account. Due to the 3-4day transfer time, many of the disputes have been filed in the past few days. Any such funds have been frozen. It would not make any sense to withdraw funds to a bank account, unless the "hacker" has 100% access to your bank account and can spend/access such funds as they please.

Something does not add up. I might add that sombody from this exact email address contacted other Zilvia members yesderday with knowledge of the transactions, also suggesting that they would provide what we wanted. It makes absolutly no sense for some "hacker" who is trying to get money from you to go through all that trouble if they already have access to your bank accout. If the funds were not transfered to your bank account, then where are they? They were sent somewhere, and that location can be tracked using paypal. This is not that difficult. Find the problem, fix it.

This is how I see it. Regardless of the truth, whoever this email is going to has some issues to get resolved. There are 6-7 angry people who want their money back now. Most people have filed chargebacks already, unless you can find the solution to your "hacker" problem, then the funds will unltimatly be revoked from your personal bank account. Paypal sure as hell is not going to cover for it. Your paypal account will be banned once the funds are returned. You have my contact number, which you still failed to contact me directly via phone to resolve the situation. All of us will continue our disputes and chargebacks untill you can provide us with parts our money back.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #42
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
I removed his address for the time being, but if I don't get my part back I will post it up again.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #43
jamg
Nissanaholic!

lol...

if a hacker of that magnitude could do all that, he sure as hell wouldn't be driving a fucking 240. Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:58 PM   #44
CBS
BANNED

when I met him, I never really got that Im a bad dude type of vibe from him.

hes married with kids and was very mature and nice when I met him.

the explaination seems feasible but its random.

He could have gotten keylogged, the guy knew he could sell parts off an account and get more paypal cash through his.

the only way to find out if a mod has the ip of the person who sent the messages etc.
but I doubt they can find that.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #45
Killa_D
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
Killa_D can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac636 View Post
I'm going to wait a few more days before I go doing anything stupid. You have up to 60 days with your credit card and paypal wants you to wait at least 7 days for shipping.
damn dude sucks you got scammed
Killa_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:43 PM   #46
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

I've just got an email from srbudfiend and this is what he wrote.

"I am shipping the part back to you tomorrow or saturday at the latest. You can tell everybody else I could care less if they believe me or not. I told it as it happened and that's that. I got fucked worst than anybody on zilvia. All their money sent + whatever I had saved up is all in negative status now. Don't worry you will get your cooler back."

I'll let you guys know when I receive my part from him.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:09 AM   #47
duck

Trader Rating: (0)
duck is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Holy fuck Can you guys check IP addresses cuz CBS is a piece of shit for not giving information..... so that leads me to believe that he could possibly be the same person. But thats just me making a statement that could be very false... Either way some one should probably check that shit out.

If I got screwed like that I would probably make a road trip......
duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:47 AM   #48
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

I think we might have to give this guy (the real guy) a break. He did bring up a point that makes some sense, I received another email from him explaining the situation.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:47 AM   #49
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
I think CBS got a cut of the money, this guy sounds like a POS. Call their local authorities and advise them of this.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:58 AM   #50
jmac636
Zilvia Member

I just filed my dispute with the credit card co. so back to the classifieds I go. Anyone have any 550cc injectors you want to sale?
Old 06-05-2009, 07:10 AM   #51
jmac636
Zilvia Member

He's only in negative balance cause he spent the money on stroking his suburu engine. Their is no way someone has access to his paypal and zilvia accounts and uses his email to respond back and forth to my emails. I'm sorry his excuses are only a cry cause people know where he lives and have threatened him. Anybody want his phone number?
Old 06-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #52
dookiedang
Zilvia FREAK!

dookiedang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dookiedang
i got scammed! fucking asshole. if what he said really did happen, then why wouldnt he try to contact everybody and resolve it. it would be ironic and stupid that the hacker would hacked this guys ZILVIA account. when he got access to his bank account. plus if cbs really got parts from this guy then why dont he have a trader rating from him and to him, if the neo was posted up and sold like 3 months ago, or atleast one trader rating from one person to another, but nothing. who gives a fuck if hes a middle age man, he did something wrong and will have to pay for it. damn fatass punk hope he gets what he deserves. idk all i know is i want my money back!
dookiedang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:36 AM   #53
dookiedang
Zilvia FREAK!

dookiedang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dookiedang
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac636 View Post
I just filed my dispute with the credit card co. so back to the classifieds I go. Anyone have any 550cc injectors you want to sale?
^^^^
so does that mean you got your money back?
dookiedang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #54
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post
when I met him, I never really got that Im a bad dude type of vibe from him.

hes married with kids and was very mature and nice when I met him.

the explaination seems feasible but its random.

He could have gotten keylogged, the guy knew he could sell parts off an account and get more paypal cash through his.

the only way to find out if a mod has the ip of the person who sent the messages etc.
but I doubt they can find that.
You're just a comedy of errors this week...
Unfortunately, you're wrong again and the post above leads my reasoning for agreeing with the calling of bullshit.
How would the person get this scammed cash from his paypal account without having access to the bank account (or paypal debit card( attached to it? Why is it the fault of all of these people that he can't keep HIS shit tight?
Please refrain from commenting in this thread if you have nothing of value to offer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Holy fuck Can you guys check IP addresses cuz CBS is a piece of shit for not giving information..... so that leads me to believe that he could possibly be the same person. But thats just me making a statement that could be very false... Either way some one should probably check that shit out.

If I got screwed like that I would probably make a road trip......
I have already done that, thanks for telling me how to do what I have been doing for years.
Quote:
I think we might have to give this guy (the real guy) a break. He did bring up a point that makes some sense, I received another email from him explaining the situation.
No, that point made no sense, beyond being wholly unrealistic.
He will either need to make it right or find who has been in his shit, pursue them legally and, well... Make it right.

Since he is apparently reading this, his actions leading up to his outright banning didn't help him. Editing of all posts, PM'ing people with bullshit excuses and starting a new name were suspicious. Logging in, seeing that he was banned from the marketplace then logging out and not coming back without trying to question it was another.
Ban stays, simple as that.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #55
quickline23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
quickline23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i actually bought a maf sensor off of him the other week and when he didnt get back to me for 2 days i asked where it was and mysteriously he couldnt find it anymore. her actually did send me my money back so i guess i am one of the lucky few
quickline23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:59 AM   #56
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Sent by him last night...

I really don't have time to explain everything to you so it can make perfect sense. It really doesn't matter because you either are gonna believe me or you're not. I was gone for a about a week. I had one person that I gave access to my house and pretty much everything else in it. This person happens to be a person very close to me. I do have doubts that he could be responsible for all this, but I can't point fingers till I have proof and even then I don't even know if I can turn this person in because like I said he is close to me. I am not going mention who he is .My funds from paypal were all withdrawn directly from an ATM different ones on different days. My paypal card is missing as well. I didn't go in full details in my earlier message because there is so much shit that happened I am still trying to catch up myself. Paypal is looking into it and I am trying to fix as much as I can and as fast as I can. That's why I said try to get your money back from paypal or your banks.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #57
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

From my understanding, you can withdraw funds directly from a paypal account through an ATM. If you have a paypal card, this is possible.

However even to use the card, you need to know the pin number. This "hacker" needs to know damn near everything about the guy to do all this stuff. A little too much information to know.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #58
jamg
Nissanaholic!

too much bullshit.

there is no "hacker". damn, i feel sorry for paypal. see all the shit they have to go through everyday?
Old 06-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #59
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Dont feel bad for paypal, ebay owns paypal. They can afford to deal with this shit.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #60
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Dont feel bad for paypal, ebay owns paypal. They can afford to deal with this shit.
it's the people who work under the customer service dept. too many loopholes for stuff like this to go on...