Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 04:17 AM   #661
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
darkstardrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
*no more updates* if you are involved then pm me, but im not going to keep up the specticle for everyone that has nothing to do with it, there is only a total of maybe six of you that are a part of this group buy.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2005, 11:59 AM   #662
WYT R1CE
Zilvia Junkie

WYT R1CE is making a name for him/her selfWYT R1CE is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to WYT R1CE
keep some kind of update. Id like to know so if they happen to come in I can order one or more.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:37 PM   #663
black95se
Leaky Injector

black95se is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to black95se
send him a message and he will get back to you...they are in the country...the guy is back to his house and they are getting inspected.

Drifting Forum
check it out, sign up, and help it grow
Old 10-11-2005, 03:16 PM   #664
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
he hasnt gotten back to me
Old 10-11-2005, 03:52 PM   #665
gdrum
Leaky Injector

gdrum is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to gdrum
damn this thread is 9 months old and still kickin......
Old 10-11-2005, 05:52 PM   #666
black95se
Leaky Injector

give him time..he is working a lot right now and im sure he has a shit load of pm's...oh and i talked to him a couple days ago and he said he only like 3 more refunds left to send out.

Drifting Forum
Old 10-11-2005, 06:43 PM   #667
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
plz let him no not to use paypal. dont want us getting screwed again.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:28 PM   #668
black95se
Leaky Injector

i do not believe he is...he said he was done wiht it, but im not 100%

Drifting Forum
Old 10-12-2005, 12:54 AM   #669
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

no i will not use paypal, anthony did you get my e mail or is that message older then that,
the motorsets i dont plan to sell, from what they look like there in pretty bad shape from what i understand.
im just going to get the refunds done, take the motors and have them built into 2.2 motors with upgraded internals turbo etc.
you guys involved have my email and what not please feel free to contact me with whatever you need
Old 10-12-2005, 07:10 AM   #670
WYT R1CE
Zilvia Junkie

WYT R1CE is making a name for him/her selfWYT R1CE is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to WYT R1CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstardrifter
no i will not use paypal, anthony did you get my e mail or is that message older then that,
the motorsets i dont plan to sell, from what they look like there in pretty bad shape from what i understand.
im just going to get the refunds done, take the motors and have them built into 2.2 motors with upgraded internals turbo etc.
you guys involved have my email and what not please feel free to contact me with whatever you need

So does that mean you have them in? Seen them? Or just heard from the reciever..
Old 10-12-2005, 10:37 AM   #671
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
3 refunds left huh? who didn't get their money yet? b/c he told me he had six left. we should confirm that number. i didn't get it back yet so that's 1
Old 10-12-2005, 11:59 AM   #672
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

eric i only got that pm with ur email. i emailed u twice and havent heard from u until now. i also have not gotten my refund.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:59 PM   #673
Darkstarsucksballs

Darkstarsucksballs is an unknown quantity at this point
well for you people who were fucked over and the people tuning into this.

Eric of Darkstar is on his 3rd strike, he's out.
Eric started a couple years ago with a autobody shop, the front they ran was Called Redline performance, him and another guy ran a "Tuner shop" out of the front, until him and the other guy started stealing money and other goods to put on their cars (NOT PAID FOR). From what my close friend who he worked for said he went to jail for while for that as his friend fled and hid.

Works Yamaguchi/ Santeca
the companies affiliated with him Grip Video/Velocity racing. they have changed their name like 5 times for stealing money and never delivering goods. (GO FIGURE HUH) Jordan was also involved with this same company

Now Darkstar Developments. Taking your money, their were never any motors guys come' on. i know all of these guys personally and know they could find their ass from a hole in the ground. They do not have a shop its all out of their apartment. the website consisted of (ONE FRONT PAGE WITH NO INFO).

Guys i hope you learned NEVER EVER give your money to someone with no website, shop address, look them up on BBB and ect..

my suggestion is to report them to the BBB, Fraud investigation on Paypal, Class Action Lawsuit against them, you have all of their names in full plus recipe's you paid for the motors. If you paid with a credit card, contact them, if you paid with real money out of your bank account contact your bank. I would do anything to shut them down. If you al do this you have a better chance of getting your money and stopping them from doing this to others

This company is not incorperated, nor has a buisness license. I have looked both up.

They screw'd the pooch on this one.

Good Luck!!

Last edited by Darkstarsucksballs; 10-12-2005 at 03:27 PM..
Old 10-12-2005, 07:03 PM   #674
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wsup eric, this dude is callin you out. you gonna give us our money back? or is he tellin the truth? if so, then you prob gonna end up in jail dude. u better clean this up
Old 10-12-2005, 07:15 PM   #675
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

wtf is all this eric? u trying to take our money? wat do u have to say before i go doing everything possible to get my fukkin hard EARNED money back!!!!
Old 10-12-2005, 09:28 PM   #676
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Holy i heard from someone in L.A about that crazy......Sorry to hear that if its true
Old 10-12-2005, 11:42 PM   #677
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

WOW IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY FOR IT, everything on here is complete bullshit,
redline oerformance was my first shop yes, and whoevers "goodfriend" i worked with was Ramey Garnett who is CURRENTLY serving time for STEALING EVERYTHING WE HAD TO SUPPORT HIS DRUG HABBIT.
yes we were forced to close down but not because of me, i tried to keep it open as long as i could, shen i closed down ramey garnett was not even aware of it becasue himself and his wife had ran off with alll the money to take a cruise for a month.
works yamaguchi, any one who has been around zilvia can do a search on it and find the whole story, i posted what happened and everything else, ifi had screwed anyone with works yamaguchi then i wouldnt had been paying it back far after it had closed,i didnt own that company i invested into it and worked there, i had plans to open this company,darkstar (which was then going to be aero stage, but due to legality issues i couldnt use the name anymore) and becuase of that i didnt want any bad business being brought over from there. so i paid back as much as i could possibly pay back from what was taken and not by us.
just do a search for the name works yamaguchi and you can find the whole story.

now if there were no motors, why would i waste time paying people back and why would i still be on here?
dont you think i could have picked up and took off?
and no i never went to jail over it, i was arrested as was ramey when we were suing eachother we were there in holding for maybe 8 hours.
he was later found guilty and ran from the police as where i am obviously not.
the person making this claim was a friend until this week when he decided to start acting like a bitch wich is exactly what he is, and i called him out on it. his screen name is actually s134 who was banned from 240sxforums for scamming people for parts, this is how he makes his living, aside from his recent employment at autozone.
i have nothing to hide look everything up, the truth is there if you look for it.
and tom nice try but fuck you
Old 10-13-2005, 12:06 AM   #678
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Whoever this is doesnt know us from the next asshole walking down the road. Im guess this is someone that is on a local forum called Indycarz.com.

Redline- Brian\Ramey
Works Yamaguchi- Ryan Stevens

Works Yamaguchi and Santeca NEVER had anything to do with one and other.
Grip Video was never apart of Works and Velocity is a racing team. You have no idea what your talking about and are a moron. Stop the bullshit now before you start spouting off more the you know.

PLEASE BACK THIS UP.

Whoever you are you need to check your facts and stop with the bullshit lies man, Get your game strait before you come making accusations like this with no proof. How can you say we have no buisness lisence when im sitting here looking at it...

Tell me who you are since you know us, I will gladly show you all the paperwork and everything else since were not legit...

Why would we pay everyone except 3 people who are waiting on refunds back, only to steal the money from the last 3...Smack yourself for being an idiot. If we were wanting to steal money from these guys they wouldnt have heard anything from us after we got the money. Smack Yourself again.

Jordan

Last edited by s13Dr1ft; 10-14-2005 at 10:18 AM..
Old 10-13-2005, 12:10 AM   #679
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Also here is the Works Yamaguchi shit again for you guys.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...t=Ryan+Stevens
Old 10-13-2005, 12:27 AM   #680
darkstardrifter
Leaky Injector

you could be right since he and ramey are such good friends, and if tharts the fact, i have never met kevin in my life so to say that he knows me personally is bullshit #1,
velocity racing is a drift team not a shop, and hasnt changed names ever.
grip video isnt even our company, they built our website and are personal friends.
they help us out we help them out that is all.
works yamaguchi isnt even the same company as santeca, santeca is still open.
works yamaguchi closed due to one person, Ryan Stevens.
oh and as far as a shop and licenses etc, your correct we dont have a "shop" but we do have an address and a space that is on a business license that i have in my hand, ill post a scan for everyone since it seems that this is the shit i have to do anymore on here.
again ive said it a hundred times, THIS WAS JUST A GROUP BUY GONE BAD, NOTHING MORE and if those involved all (four of you i believe)need somthing you have my email address, i get tired of the bullshit on here, kevin kalvin whatever you deffinatly have no place to be calling anyone out especially with the bullshit lies that your trying to throw around.

Old 10-13-2005, 01:55 AM   #681
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

thanx guys. i knew u guys would come through thats why i stuck it out even though it didnt pan out. +1 for u guys
Old 10-13-2005, 02:28 AM   #682
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

Its ok, Were getting alot of local people who act like hardasses that are just about 40 years old with the only accoplishment of a 13 second all motor CRx..We have nothing to hide what so ever and we have no interest in stealing from anyone.

Kalvin and I used to be *friends* then he started acting like him and his friend Justin were king shit becuse they were the old school honda guys of indianapolis. You can obviously see that his shit talking was strictly out of his ass as he had alot of things that were not even close to any sort of truth even in a false universe. Now he sits around and plays with shifter karts and lives in the past of how Kingbird Motoring\8120 motorsports\whatever else failed buisness they had.

This is just from me to let you know who is coming into YOUR board and bashing us. Please keep in mind he has nothing to do with the drifting scene, nothing to do with Import cars basically has no life...

Indiana is full of people who think Drag Racing is the king sport, I dont care about it at all. i know it takes more skill and car control to do this then what they do. Alot of my old *friends* turned against me when i got into drifting, When most of them were into it as well but then at the drop of a dime they all started saying it was gay (Justin- Kalvins best friend in the world).

I dont care how much *knowlege* you have Kalvino, keep your personal bullshit away from boards you have no buisness on man, go back to being the house daddy and get over your little crap, I havent said a word to you in over a year. I dont care if you have been getting emails about the groupbuy, if they were emailing you then they obviously have nothing to do with it and they dont know us.

I am waiting on your response to our posts, please explain everything you know of in full detail and please list names, dates, times, how much money and everything else that has to do with us screwing people or stealing. Thank You.

Jordan
Old 10-13-2005, 02:30 AM   #683
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

oh and as far as the website...Its being switched to a new server, Yahoo! screwed up and we cant deal with them. Thanks
Old 10-13-2005, 05:47 AM   #684
ballr858
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ballr858 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
darkstar is definately not out to screw people. as soon as they recieved my payment, they sent me a very professional letter along with reciept in the mail. after i saw that it would take longer to get the motors, i went ahead and asked for a refund. i got my refund about 2 and a half months ago.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:40 AM   #685
black95se
Leaky Injector

i personally know eric and Jordan and can vouche for them. I wasnt around for redline, but i knwo they had nothing to do wiht the Works Yamaguchi shit. They worked there and thats its. As far as Darkstar i know they arent fucking anybody over and are a legit business. This is something i remeber Eric talking about a good while ago.

Jordan Kingbird motoring huh? That place took a shit? That makes my day, that justin guy is a fucking dick. Your right Indycarz.com is full of a bunch of FWD drag racing kids who thingk they are the shit and Hondas are god.

Drifting Forum
Old 10-13-2005, 07:50 AM   #686
Emmtee214
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Emmtee214 is an unknown quantity at this point
As a business owner and possible customer, I find it a little disheartening to hear these charges and allegations. Not because of the charges, but because there was no communication to the people buying these motors for long periods of time. However, as soon as someone says something, there are more posts in a single day by the Darkstar company, there than have been the entire thread about getting refunds back.

I would try and stick to a better customer service plan. From past experience, you should be working night and day to get the customer's refunds back ASAP. You should also keep every form of communication as open as you can. It seems as though the only people who can contact you are your personal friends. Email is down, website is down, and from other's posts, all of your business phones and personal cellular phones are out of service as well.

I would worry about your company now rather than the past.

Regards.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:17 AM   #687
black95se
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmtee214
As a business owner and possible customer, I find it a little disheartening to hear these charges and allegations. Not because of the charges, but because there was no communication to the people buying these motors for long periods of time. However, as soon as someone says something, there are more posts in a single day by the Darkstar company, there than have been the entire thread about getting refunds back.

I would try and stick to a better customer service plan. From past experience, you should be working night and day to get the customer's refunds back ASAP. You should also keep every form of communication as open as you can. It seems as though the only people who can contact you are your personal friends. Email is down, website is down, and from other's posts, all of your business phones and personal cellular phones are out of service as well.

Regards.

thsi is very true man, but even personal friends have hardx times conatcting them...they are working other jobs to get the money!

Drifting Forum
Old 10-13-2005, 08:49 AM   #688
s134
Zilvia Addict

s134 is a well-known jackass
wow callin me out!?!?!? lol guys i have been tryin to tell you this same shit ... your company or "boy club" is fuckin shit. AND THE WOF SAYING I HAVE NO BRAINS? you both are that over age fuck witht the 13 second crx, but w/o any accomplishments!!! lol no freidns that wasnt me.. but soembody else that sees right thru your bs
Old 10-13-2005, 09:19 AM   #689
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmtee214

Regards.
funny how all the post's u've had have been made on this thread. u're probably the same guy as the other 2 screen names so we should just ignore u.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:34 AM   #690
Emmtee214
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Emmtee214 is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is the only one that deals with skylines being sold in Indianapolis as well. And i want to make sure i know completely about this company. I have been unable to go to their shop as it is not open, but they have assured me to wait and i will be able to visit and purchase a skyline from them.

Thank you.
Closed Thread