Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:54 AM   #1
NorCalEvo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
NorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NorCalEvo
Exclamation do not buy this car

Hey all,

I know this is in the wrong place and if you want to move it somewhere then go ahead. But i figure you guys can help my buddy out. Sometime between saturday night and sunday early morning, my friends red s13 hatchback was stolen from the front of his house. So if you see someone selling this car please contact me so he can get the bastard who did this. The car has a redtop sr20 swap in it, with fmic, gold superadvan rims. kouki tail lights. The easy way to tell that its my friends car is his license plate. "TED02RS" you cant miss it. it friggin spells sr20det backwards.

Please please please any help would be greatly appreciated. This is in the local bay area. So San francisco, San Bruno, Redwood city. San Jose. You get the idea. Keep an eye out for me. Here is my contact info.

Nelson
[email protected]
916-904-4447

Oh and yes a police report has been filed, but obviously there is only so much the police can do, I know we here in this nissan community can do so much more.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=184732

This your boy Nelson?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:27 PM   #3
NorCalEvo
Zilvia Member

NorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NorCalEvo
yeah thats my boy. im glad he got a posting up too. cause now there are pics up of it. Lets find the damn SOB who took his car. I got a crow bar for his knee caps. i swear too god, lemme get my hands on him.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Fo sho.

Just got off the phone with him.

Hope he finds it.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:59 PM   #5
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
ill be a look out.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
jaydmravy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
jaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura aboutjaydmravy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
thats f*cked up damn thieves f them
Old 04-05-2008, 05:55 PM   #7
sick with it sideways!!

sick with it sideways!! is an unknown quantity at this point
good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalEvo View Post
Hey all,
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalEvo View Post

I know this is in the wrong place and if you want to move it somewhere then go ahead. But i figure you guys can help my buddy out. Sometime between saturday night and sunday early morning, my friends red s13 hatchback was stolen from the front of his house. So if you see someone selling this car please contact me so he can get the bastard who did this. The car has a redtop sr20 swap in it, with fmic, gold superadvan rims. kouki tail lights. The easy way to tell that its my friends car is his license plate. "TED02RS" you cant miss it. it friggin spells sr20det backwards.

Please please please any help would be greatly appreciated. This is in the local bay area. So San francisco, San Bruno, Redwood city. San Jose. You get the idea. Keep an eye out for me. Here is my contact info.

Nelson
[email protected]
916-904-4447

Oh and yes a police report has been filed, but obviously there is only so much the police can do, I know we here in this nissan community can do so much more.

nice fucking license plate!!!!
sick with it sideways!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:55 AM   #8
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
ill keep my eyes peeled as they say.

good luck.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #9
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
Lookout in the Folsom/Rancho area. :wink: Good luck with bringing her back.
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #10
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Start looking thru craigslist for used parts...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:59 PM   #11
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i'll be on the look out up here in the yuba area and sutter county.
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote