Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-01-2008, 12:53 AM   #1
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
Exclamation opinions on stolen shipped out parts...

hi everyone. i recently sold some parts from fellow members here and they have gotten all their parts except one person... i shipped the item 1 week ago and the buyer hasn't gotten the part yet. i still have the receipt to prove i send the item, now should i be blamed for this? i never scammed or do anything on that nature. i had been always honest to my fellow members and i had met some cool ppl because of that! i used priority mail and they don't really have a tracking number but confirmation, i still hoping that this person get the part. thanks for your opinions.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
had friends that worked at UPS and said that people in there will sometimes tamper with the mail. and yes its possible someone stole it.
kouki_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
raise hell on priority...its not your fault if you have documentation you shipped the parts out. but it is your responsiblity to check up on it and take care of ths issue.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:57 PM   #4
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
messin with mail is a federal crime...someone is going to jail. if u still have the receipt call the shipping company
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
thanks for all the replies. this bother me so much, i felt guilty and wants to correct the situation. yeah, i will go to post office and make complaints. thanks again.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:54 AM   #6
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
The downside is that USPS needs a certain amount of time before they get off their asses to find it. I think its atleast a month or so from the time you mailed it out.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:29 AM   #7
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by florante rea View Post
thanks for all the replies. this bother me so much, i felt guilty and wants to correct the situation. yeah, i will go to post office and make complaints. thanks again.
hopefully the other person involved aint giving you a hard time and is understanding, im sure everythign will be ok.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:26 AM   #8
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
if you sent is USPS consider it gone... those lazy bastards couldn't give two shits if they lose something

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #9
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yea i knew a dude once that would jack TV's and laptops n stuff from the mail. Like when he would get a big shippment of like 30 or so, he'd take 1 or 2. He got away with it clean too, think he still works there. But yea its possible someone messed with it.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #10
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to TooForOh
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
yea i knew a dude once that would jack TV's and laptops n stuff from the mail. Like when he would get a big shippment of like 30 or so, he'd take 1 or 2. He got away with it clean too, think he still works there. But yea its possible someone messed with it.
wow...just wow.
TooForOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:11 PM   #11
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
Quote:
that's insane. he needs to go to jail for sure.
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:13 PM   #12
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
Quote:
thats pretty fucked up. remember, your posting this on a public forum. that is a federal crime.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:22 PM   #13
Y4555

Trader Rating: (2)
Y4555 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Some rotors that I had shipped using USPS went missing and they waited a specific amount of time to see if they would arrive, and when the item didn't show up they gave me the insurance value right away. HOWEVER, once I shipped a fuel pump to a guy in Germany and it went missing, but the USPS couldn't care less since I guess it's not their responsibility once it gets to the foreign carrier.
Y4555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #14
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

extra-made garage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to extra-made garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by florante rea View Post
hi everyone. i recently sold some parts from fellow members here and they have gotten all their parts except one person... i shipped the item 1 week ago and the buyer hasn't gotten the part yet. i still have the receipt to prove i send the item, now should i be blamed for this? i never scammed or do anything on that nature. i had been always honest to my fellow members and i had met some cool ppl because of that! i used priority mail and they don't really have a tracking number but confirmation, i still hoping that this person get the part. thanks for your opinions.
So, you did get a tracking number? It can b checked on www.usps.com. If you did, what did it say? May take a day or 2, before info is posted up. If the front clerks can't help, ask for the Postmaster. If all else fails, contact a Postal Inspector.
1-888-240-8517
Distributor for Footwerks suspension.
email at [email protected]
www.footwerksusa.com
extra-made garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:03 PM   #15
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
In the future, ship everything with insurance. I'll pay extra and tell the seller to add it. I bought something (I think an Injen CAE) and it took a month to ship from AZ to Cali. Sometimes, it just takes a long time. Keep in touch with the buyer and make an attempt with USPS. Lets hope the buyer is cool.
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #16
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

thanks for all your feedbacks, everything has been resolved. the package was received last week.. i couldn't be more happier.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:36 PM   #17
sk8ter1103
Leaky Injector

sk8ter1103 is making a name for him/her selfsk8ter1103 is making a name for him/her selfsk8ter1103 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to sk8ter1103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y4555 View Post
Some rotors that I had shipped using USPS went missing and they waited a specific amount of time to see if they would arrive, and when the item didn't show up they gave me the insurance value right away. HOWEVER, once I shipped a fuel pump to a guy in Germany and it went missing, but the USPS couldn't care less since I guess it's not their responsibility once it gets to the foreign carrier.
yeah the USPS doesnt get involved once the shippment gets on a foreign plane,
or to the shipping company in the other country.

OR the shipping company in the foreign country doesnt give a shit about packets
and leave them out there forever.
sk8ter1103 is offline   Reply With Quote