Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #1381
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
BTW, Chuck, I was excited to see you gave out some of that hard earned rep to me. especially since I know that you dont spread it around that much. but then I realized it was also 1 rep point
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #1382
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
lol check this out
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A8Q5IJMPM[/ame]
Old 05-14-2008, 10:30 AM   #1383
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
eric, stop whoring posts on zilvia and come to work!
hahaha
Old 05-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #1384
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
HAHAHAHAHA, thats not a ninja! hes a masked butt pirate!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:41 AM   #1385
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
HAHAHAHAHA, thats not a ninja! hes a masked butt pirate!
ROFL, i just realized he was talking about STEVE HAHAHAHAHAH
Old 05-14-2008, 10:45 AM   #1386
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
KA

"John, you missed out.....stay til the last minute next time!! hahahah"- Jxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
LOL, nice video!!

and yeah, i'm not sure Im gonna tandem with any of you guys next time. Half the VIDEO runs I see are spin outs!!!!!

NO ONE is on line!!!!
Yea, should've stayed jxn but had to pack up and go to my friend's bday party (which was OK i.e. not many girls haha). Thanks anyways for trying to pull me to do the last session...

Eric- Wud like to tandem with you either leading or following...(remember, you met me at autox lonnnng time ago and I have an "autox" background so I kinda know a thing or two about taking the correct racing line...hehe =P

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

silsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:46 AM   #1387
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
^yeah, im down.
Im really starting to concentrate on my line and car control with that rather than tandem right now.

lol, nice ninja video!!!

I gotta go to work at noon.

but will probably be in tommoro around 10ish.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:48 AM   #1388
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpbtaXAx1VI[/ame]
Old 05-14-2008, 11:16 AM   #1389
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
lol check this out
HAHA! That made my morning, thanks!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:26 AM   #1390
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
LOL, nice video!!

and yeah, i'm not sure Im gonna tandem with any of you guys next time. Half the VIDEO runs I see are spin outs!!!!!

NO ONE is on line!!!!

and lil Jack and Rob gotta remember to spin to the outside or hard inside, NO braking in the line!!!!

Of course, once I get a daily driver I wont car as much

and the end of the video is nice

i dont spin out sucka!!!!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:45 AM   #1391
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

lol the great things you capture when u forget the camera is running.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:55 AM   #1392
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
No but you crash into the ditch with other people's car.

After I told you not to do it.

lol
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #1393
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
lol, you also couldn't drift my SOHC

OOOOOHHHHHHH, SNAP !!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2008, 12:16 PM   #1394
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
No but you crash into the ditch with other people's car.

After I told you not to do it.

lol
hahah it wasnt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we switch at the jturn! lol
it was peter driving!!!!!

Quote:
lol, you also couldn't drift my SOHC

OOOOOHHHHHHH, SNAP !!!!!!!

i couldnt!!!!!!!!!!! i was drunk thanks to ernie! woot woot! yea i was falling way short on my line in your car...i was like "dump the clutch ...shit..ebrake....shit....rip on the clutch somemore....shit...into the dirt we go! " lol
Old 05-14-2008, 12:17 PM   #1395
ericcastro
Post Whore!

LMAO !!!

i thought you were gonna drop my tranny!
Old 05-14-2008, 12:33 PM   #1396
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Hey,

neg rep this "loveskylines" bitch for me. I already gave out to much rep today.

here is the thread and the link,

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...57#post2038557

leave him as message like, dont fuck with the castro

thanks homies.

Old 05-14-2008, 12:53 PM   #1397
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
LMAO !!!

i thought you were gonna drop my tranny!

haha....sorry!

ill let you fall in love with my car at the next event!
Old 05-14-2008, 01:19 PM   #1398
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I am always a great tandem partner.

And cool video. I esp. loved the end. Anyone have a complete run of that? It looked pretty fast...or was it sped up? lol.

oh yah .. i totally forgot abotu you karl... sigh. get ur car back!!!

and .. nope the video wasn't sped up .. u were haulin ass + body roll = looks hella fast lolol
Old 05-14-2008, 01:52 PM   #1399
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

I'll rent my other car to wasabi. hahaha
Old 05-14-2008, 02:14 PM   #1400
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Here are some of the pics. I didn't get around to editing all of them yet, hopefully tomorrow.

All the pics from this event can be found here:
http://teamstealthonline.com/events
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:18 PM   #1401
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
freaking sick ass pictures +1
Old 05-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #1402
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Yeahhhh thanks Gary! <3
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #1403
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
i was drunk thanks to ernie! woot woot! lol
Hey, don't blame me for your bad driving. I don't know what your talking about. I was enjoying my JDM juice all day.

CASTRO: Done SON!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 07:17 PM   #1404
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
Here are some of the pics. I didn't get around to editing all of them yet, hopefully tomorrow.
]
sweeet! actually have one of me driving my car! +rep! thanks =D

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #1405
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
You guys may have noticed my super duper tall friend taking pics at random spots.. here's some of his shots that he's edited so far...

i'm thinking he will prolly post the rest when he has time..

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 10:53 AM   #1406
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
[quote=Flipzide;2041605]You guys may have noticed my super duper tall friend taking pics at random spots.. here's some of his shots that he's edited so far...]

nice pics ....!! thank you!! awesome event..!!
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #1407
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
yeah I would have to say that was a great event. Thank you all the photographers that took pictures...makes it more worth while to push the limits of your car! See you guys at the summer event!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #1408
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
I know these took forever, but work has been crazy lately. Here are the remaining pics from this event:

All the pics can be found here:
http://teamstealthonline.com/events/...ft/2008.05.10/
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:26 PM   #1409
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
^ Hheell Yyeeaa!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 05:40 PM   #1410
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
DOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!