Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 08:19 PM   #31
SapperKouki26
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SapperKouki26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SapperKouki26
still have cde 123 or cde 121 for same price shipped if so got any left very interested pm me please
Thanks You
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #32
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapperKouki26 View Post
still have cde 123 or cde 121 for same price shipped if so got any left very interested pm me please
Thanks You
Yep, I just received another shipment yesterday. I'll send you a PM.

Toby

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #33
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Hi,

Do you have gps update for alpine blackbird 2
Old 04-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #34
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanPrem View Post
Hi,

Do you have gps update for alpine blackbird 2
I do not. You would have to contact Alpine USA directly.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #35
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Toby, do you know which iphones the Alpine CDE-123 is compatible with? I know my current alpine will work with my first gen and 3G but it won't work with my 3GS.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #36
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
Toby, do you know which iphones the Alpine CDE-123 is compatible with? I know my current alpine will work with my first gen and 3G but it won't work with my 3GS.
It will work with all of them. Your current one should definitely work with a 3GS... especially if it works with a 3G. They are the same phone as far as the Alpine is concerned. So most likely you need to do a software system reboot. Which is: turn the phone on and slide it open to your main page. Hold the power button and main lower button together. A red bar will come up but ignore that. Keep holding until the screen goes black and the Apple emblem comes up. It may take around a minute to boot. Then try it. What Alpine is it by-the-way?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-12-2011, 12:42 PM   #37
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Yeah I reboot my iphone about once a week. When my gf gets back home with that car I will PM you what model number the head unit is maybe you'll have some insight.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:36 PM   #38
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Yeah I reboot my iphone about once a week. When my gf gets back home with that car I will PM you what model number the head unit is maybe you'll have some insight.
Well, I won't have any insight... it's suppose to work. So either it's a bad unit or the re-boot you are doing isn't the one I just listed.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #39
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

It is a CDA-9883 and I have two of them, and neither have worked with my 3GS since I got them. I will just have to replace both of them I guess. haha
Old 04-12-2011, 02:40 PM   #40
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
It is a CDA-9883 and I have two of them, and neither have worked with my 3GS since I got them. I will just have to replace both of them I guess. haha
That is weird... the only thing I can think of is that it will only work on an older Alpine unit that has USB connection. Because I don't have any problems with USB units that are even 3 years old with even the iPhone 4. And there are no problems with ANY Alpine units, USB or not, that are at least a couple years old.

So yeah, it sounds like you need a couple new units

Let me know and I'll shoot you a price on a multi-radio deal.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 04-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #41
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
CDA-9883 only supports iPod not iPhone.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:55 PM   #42
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
My old first gen, and my gf's 3G plays on it, but my 3GS does not. Can't explain it.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #43
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Yeah, you are incorrect man... we just discussed this. The 9883 will work perfect with the first gen iPhone. It will also work with the 3G, but it will not charge it without the little charging adapter. I assumed it would also work with the other gen's, but I obviously assumed incorrectly as Holemilk has already proven. I just don't really have many customers in the field anymore with those older Alpines, that also have a newer iPhone.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 05-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #44
G240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
G240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey Toby, sent you a PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:43 PM   #45
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
Quote:
reboot it while it's connected to the cd player.
try a different cable.

should work after that.
WUT?
Old 05-31-2011, 11:01 PM   #46
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
If you're saying that it doesn't charge the phone it's not supposed to, and never will.

I had the 9883 and 9843 or whatever. They don't charge iPhone 3G or 3GS.

The IDX 200 and the one I have now the CDE 123 or something charges the phone but it's annoying when you try to play Pandora.

It doesn't youtube either.

The only thing that's cool IMO is the remote from my old decks that I forgot to give to the new owner works on my new deck.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #47
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I like the CDA-117 But I haven't used a CD in years. Can you get a similar deal on the iDA-X305S?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Yeah, you are incorrect man... we just discussed this. The 9883 will work perfect with the first gen iPhone. It will also work with the 3G, but it will not charge it without the little charging adapter. I assumed it would also work with the other gen's, but I obviously assumed incorrectly as Holemilk has already proven. I just don't really have many customers in the field anymore with those older Alpines, that also have a newer iPhone.
I said "supports." not whether if it may work on a few models. I'm saying because it is not supported he should not expect it to work.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #48
MAHALOHAWAII
Leaky Injector

MAHALOHAWAII is an unknown quantity at this point
question on the double dins...

will the iphones be able to be controlled through bluetooth ie. changing music from your iphone instead of the dash? as some double dins do not allow it. its a specific type of bluetooth and i dont remember it on top of my head.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #49
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHALOHAWAII View Post
question on the double dins...

will the iphones be able to be controlled through bluetooth ie. changing music from your iphone instead of the dash? as some double dins do not allow it. its a specific type of bluetooth and i dont remember it on top of my head.
What source of music are you wanting to do this with?... iPod, Pandora, Slacker etc?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #50
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Thanks for the two headunits man, finally got around to putting both of them in the cars and I LOVE THEM. The Pandora control feature is SOOOOO nice. You really hooked it up. Thanks again for all the advice and steering me in the right directions.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #51
MAHALOHAWAII
Leaky Injector

MAHALOHAWAII is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
What source of music are you wanting to do this with?... iPod, Pandora, Slacker etc?
iPod specifically.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #52
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHALOHAWAII View Post
iPod specifically.
Oh, then you wouldn't do it through BT, you would simply plug it into the iPod cable. And yes, the 910BT will do "passenger control"(which is controlling from the actual iPod/iPhone) in addition to controlling it from the screen. I can only assume the new Alpine double DIN units coming out in the spring will also have this feature.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Closed Thread