Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #3631
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Hmm, I don't want aero anymore.
You say that now, but if you saw that shit will ill na aero, you would cum in your own cupped hand and "SEAGULLIN" the nearest person to you.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #3632
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
adam s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Hmm, I don't want aero anymore.
Aero is nothing without proper wheel fitment anyways
adam s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #3633
Rapier46
Zilvia Member

Rapier46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rapier46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
WTF MAN?!glowingpenis

Why did you write glowing penis lol.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #3634
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
Why did you write glowing penis lol.
Thought someone would get a good lol out of it.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #3635
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
FYI, the dark red fastback posted isn't owned by ANY of those people. The owner is on zilvia though. Username: Bboyoracle.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #3636
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
i hope he taped it back up when leaving the meet, and when leaving the gas station.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #3637
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
You say that now, but if you saw that shit will ill na aero, you would cum in your own cupped hand and "SEAGULLIN" the nearest person to you.
Ok you convinced me, I'll keep my aero. I think that's what Hariguchi would want.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #3638
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by thats14guy View Post

That car is ill but the tape.... Come on... take it off. :ghey:
Old 03-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #3639
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Not sure if this one has been posted yet:

Old 03-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #3640
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
lol it was a four hour trip. It also snowed that past week. In other words....

sand/salt + brand new paint job + four hour trip = tape
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #3641
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
brand new paint job = tape
Fixed for ya =p
Old 03-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #3642
Rapier46
Zilvia Member

Quote:
lol it was a four hour trip. It also snowed that past week. In other words....

sand/salt + brand new paint job + four hour trip = tape
How did you pull your rears like that? It's not just a lip, it's like the whole fender, i've never seen one pulled like that before. you only see lips pulled around this thread. Use a fender roller and go real slow?

And, I dunno about anyone else..but If i had that car, I wouldn't have tape on it for driving. The whole point of having a nice vehicle is to drive it when it looks nice and have people notice it. The tape kinda wrecks the point of building a nice car imo. But I know it is different when you build it and put shit loads of money into it.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #3643
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i dont know what it is about that kit...i just cant get into it at all for the life of me

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:43 PM   #3644
khmer1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
khmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dude get a front bra for it orrrr you can get that special chip resistant clear coat or something damn to bad i miss this vad meet ah damn my tranny hopefully they will have another one
khmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #3645
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i dont know what it is about that kit...i just cant get into it at all for the life of me
agree'd...

oh and you can now get a spray on clear bra, no lines, no installation, no bubbles, no BS, not much more expensive and if you are doing a brand new paintjob anyway its worth the investment especially on a show car...
Old 03-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #3646
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
How did you pull your rears like that? It's not just a lip, it's like the whole fender, i've never seen one pulled like that before. you only see lips pulled around this thread. Use a fender roller and go real slow?
x2 I noticed that too, looks really nice.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #3647
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

And, I dunno about anyone else..but If i had that car, I wouldn't have tape on it for driving. The whole point of having a nice vehicle is to drive it when it looks nice and have people notice it. The tape kinda wrecks the point of building a nice car imo. But I know it is different when you build it and put shit loads of money into it.
It was only for the show. Didnt want to show up with a completely dirty car. Its amazing how fast your car will get dirty when sand and salt is on the road. You CA guys are lucky you don't have to deal with snow!

I mentioned how the pull was achieved on my build up thread. The roller was used to roll the inner fender lip. The rest was hours and hours of this:

Shaping it until the desired shape was achieved.

Here's another pic of the car at the meet:

Old 03-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #3648
Rapier46
Zilvia Member

Quote:
It was only for the show. Didnt want to show up with a completely dirty car. Its amazing how fast your car will get dirty when sand and salt is on the road. You CA guys are lucky you don't have to deal with snow!
Ha, try living in Canada. As soon as they get all the gravel and salt off the roads, it's fucking winter again!
Old 03-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #3649
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Ha, try living in Canada. As soon as they get all the gravel and salt off the roads, it's fucking winter again!
oops for some reason i thought you were in CA!!!!

But yeah any body guy should be able to achieve that pull.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #3650
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
should install that 3m clear stuff on the front bumper or where needed.

other then that clean kit but i dont like those kits for the life of zilvia.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #3651
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer1 View Post
dude get a front bra for it orrrr you can get that special chip resistant clear coat or something damn to bad i miss this vad meet ah damn my tranny hopefully they will have another one
There's a Nissan Meet down here on the 18th of April:

Official Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun Meet 04/18/09 - VAdriven.com Forums

Got some rolling shots today:

I'll edit in a few more when they get posted up on another forum (I obviously didn't take the pictures, haha).

Wheels specs again...

Front:
17X10 +7
245/40
~ -2.5 camber

Rear:
17X11 +12
255/40
-2 camber

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #3652
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Not mine, just excellent fitment:

Last edited by adam s; 03-12-2009 at 02:03 AM..
Old 03-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #3653
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
he doesnt want to scratch or damage hes paint.. very stupid.. car looks like shit that way . and going to all that work . fuck that

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:17 PM   #3654
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
When will people realize that owning aero means your car looks cool and you get to paint it a lot.

Fuck tape, spend that money on expel film

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 03-12-2009, 01:09 AM   #3655
boostdd
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
boostdd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
think that s2k belongs to a guy Tj out in san diego
boostdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:02 AM   #3656
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
he doesnt want to scratch or damage hes paint.. very stupid.. car looks like shit that way . and going to all that work . fuck that
Quote:
When will people realize that owning aero means your car looks cool and you get to paint it a lot.

Fuck tape, spend that money on expel film
I see him putting hours and hours of work into it, building a show car, that he takes to shows. Not drifting it into walls and snapping aero off

So let the guy spend the $35 bucks and an hour on taping the damn thing so that his hours of work doesn't go to waste on a 4 hour drive...
Old 03-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #3657
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam s View Post
I see him putting hours and hours of work into it, building a show car, that he takes to shows. Not drifting it into walls and snapping aero off

So let the guy spend the $35 bucks and an hour on taping the damn thing so that his hours of work doesn't go to waste on a 4 hour drive...
You dont know what you are talking about.

It takes an hour to paint a bumper, usually less unless you are the worst painter alive. Honestly, your lips will get more fucked up from rocks than your paint will.

Expel film is not that expensive, scratch resistant, extremely invisible, and way better than any clear bra shit out there.

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 03-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #3658
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
You dont know what you are talking about.

It takes an hour to paint a bumper, usually less unless you are the worst painter alive. Honestly, your lips will get more fucked up from rocks than your paint will.

Expel film is not that expensive, scratch resistant, extremely invisible, and way better than any clear bra shit out there.
Its not the painting. Its the body work that goes into it. I have Origin Lab everything on my car. Well a Dmax hood but everything else is Origin including their Fiberglass doors and all of it needs bondo work. Yeah for most drift cars you just slap in on, primer and paint. Then you see a view of the side of their car and it looks like ass. Then if you do a metallic or pearl paint, you have to take the time to properly blend it or it will look like ass as well.

So I dont blame the guy one bit for protecting his investment.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #3659
Hammond

Hammond will become famous soon enoughHammond will become famous soon enoughHammond will become famous soon enoughHammond will become famous soon enoughHammond will become famous soon enough

SSR MKI 15x8-13 with 20mm spacer = -33

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
If sparks dont fly, your rides too high.
Hammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #3660
Bullet01
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
Bullet01 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Work Cr Kai 18x9.5 +12
Federal 595 235/40ZR18

Bullet01 is offline   Reply With Quote