Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-08-2007, 09:07 PM   #781
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
It's not really worthy but here they are:

I need wheels don't hate
Old 12-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #782
Jgrand03
Zilvia Junkie

Jgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to behold

the night i got it back from the shop im boosted now s13 blacktop sr
Jgrand03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:38 PM   #783
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post
Hauling home the Christmas tree, didn't get to take it off any sweet jumps thoug...alah Christmas Vacation
Reminds me of Xmas 2004 around here:

mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:18 AM   #784
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
wwwoooooooooooot
paint!

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:23 AM   #785
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

The tree is close to 8' tall. The people in the pics are my brother and his girl friend.
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:44 AM   #786
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
couple pics from this weekend

motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:42 PM   #787
CoasTek240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
CoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud ofCoasTek240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CoasTek240
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
got bored today after school...

Jordan, get a new damn FMIC.
infact buy mine!

RULEEEZ!
this is how i have to start my car.
CoasTek240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:16 PM   #788
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
hard parking at its finest

ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:25 PM   #789
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
Quote:
Originally Posted by motegineon View Post
couple pics from this weekend

whoa! am i reading that right? $3.09 for ultimate/93octane???
what ever happened to Hairy Gorilla Productions®??? hahaha...
i see mis-match rear wheels, did ya go street drifting?? Ima try and hit up importfaceoff in shreveport 3/16/08....if there's drifting available...

remember this? Hairy Gorilla Productions®!!!!!

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:33 PM   #790
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:39 PM   #791
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
THROWBACK, Nissan Meet

Old 12-09-2007, 04:42 PM   #792
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of

Old 12-09-2007, 04:48 PM   #793
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

THROWBACK AGAIN older nissan meet

Last edited by slow40sx; 12-09-2007 at 07:55 PM..
slow40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:29 PM   #794
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Can't we all just get along?

J-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:36 PM   #795
cronux
Zilvia Junkie

cronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to all

me standing in engine bay.
cronux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:53 PM   #796
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
here is my car currently, Oklahoma is going through an ice storm and it doesnt show any signs of leaving anytime soon. I still have to go to school.

Some places on my car is up to at least a 1/2 inch thick. My car is sealed shut.

I could go out and sand the ice on my car smooth for kicks and giggles like a ice sculpture, but im not going to, hehe

Sorry for so many pics.

DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:26 PM   #797
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kvahag
97 se

never posted a pic of my car here before...
i really like this pic cause it looks so sick!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by kvahag; 03-21-2016 at 12:19 PM..
kvahag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:24 PM   #798
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240SX2high2aim View Post
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW damn i seen so many good cars. I will be getting an S13 240SX and i was curious what body kit should i get. This is a pic of some elses car i am putting because I have. Oh yea and I seen all 27 pages. Thats how much love i have for the Silvia.

damn it cant get pic on well sry but here just appreciating
LOL quoting pic files directly from your computer...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:51 AM   #799
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
daytime

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:04 AM   #800
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
I found a three more.

J-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:58 AM   #801
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar

On the freeway for the NW Toy Run '07
1985zcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:10 PM   #802
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
Mine again:

BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:19 PM   #803
Tsuiso@touge

Tsuiso@touge is making his/her stupidity well-knownTsuiso@touge is making his/her stupidity well-knownTsuiso@touge is making his/her stupidity well-knownTsuiso@touge is making his/her stupidity well-known
New to Zilvia... just trying to introduce myself... and my car....

Tsuiso@touge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:14 PM   #804
kouki_cody

kouki_cody is making a name for him/her selfkouki_cody is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to kouki_cody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
wwwoooooooooooot
paint!
Isn't that Ferrari paint?

You need my Ferrari OMP seat to match

and to abide by the rules. my buddies RX-7

kouki_cody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:42 PM   #805
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Finally got some vanity plates for the Silvia!haha
Old 12-10-2007, 10:41 PM   #806
B_mart24
Leaky Injector

B_mart24 is a well-known jackass
yeah so i posted some of these in a new thread which was bad...so ill do it again the right way....sorry guys

B_mart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:57 AM   #807
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB

a few pics from an event in july...these pics just now got posted on the local forum! photo guy laggin!!!

event: www.evodrift.com
baton rouge/se Louisiana drifting!!

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:21 AM   #808
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
my kae s13

Old 12-11-2007, 09:33 AM   #809
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
here some recent ones .. it was a lil dark so pix didnt come out the greatest .. but yeah

Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:16 PM   #810
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ where do you find these thick ass hussies? shes gotta be a stripper with those shoes, right?

winter mode from 2005:

fuckin a, so glad i dont have to deal with that shit anymore.

although it was fun driving a whole canadian winter with bald summer tires. throttlesteer!