Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #1
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
krazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry Bakersfield fail... Part 2

FIRST OFF... IF U WANNA CATCH UP IN ALL THE ACTION HERE IT IS...

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...epic-fail.html

secondly... i would like to say to the mods.., u abuse your power a lil too much, this is a forum, people use it to post useful info, request help, sell things or.. get this.. RANT AND RAVE... so for u to ban me (again) for a month for "post whoring" for posting ONE thread is retarded..

now on to "RHDGLORIA-y32".. u say it was never much of a meet anyways? but if i remember correctly... YOU CAME TOO... so guess that would make u lame as well.. and far as your comment about coming to the "gymkhana track day thingy" yea so what, i rolled out in a honda... if a certain shop (that i will not name cuz i dont condone in bashing on peoples life dreams) didnt mess up chris' car then we would have drove the damn car out there... but at least i was dedicated enough to show up to the event AND pay to get in regardless...

where the hell were u.. or anyone from bakersfield for that matter when the end of summer ZOMG BBQ came up? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! sorry im not just some fan boy like u and most posers in bakersfield and got into cars cuz fast and furious came out and i wanted to be "SOOO JDM" and rock a rhd or a motor swap this or that... i love cars period... mainly nissan and audi.. does that mean im "lame" as u put it? if so then damnit i guess im a fucking loser then.... and me spending my own money going to college getting my Associates Degree in Automotive technology/Engine overhaul must make me a loser to.. who does that anyways? go to school for something your passionate about?

to JAYDEE M ROLLY and KEVMEISTAH... thank you for your support.. the bbq was a blast, tequila was good and the cars were sexy, i couldnt have had a better time.. the best part was, everyone there all realised we were there for a purpose THE LOVE OF NISSANS... nobody came up and said hey *snip* Derogatory term deleted. ur in a honda get the fuck out... no they said where u from? then they said "holy shit u drove all the way down here jsut for today? awsome man thanks for being dedicated"... thats how ADULTS act

and will i show up to the next event in a nissan? prolly not because we are STILL trying to fix chris motor... thankfully we are doing it ourselves and its giving us valueable learning and hands on experience with the sr20... so when i roll out in my fucking audi.. unless ur there, i can almost guarantee nobody is gonna talk shit, hell depending on when the next big event is they might even take a couple pics of the car if its finished in time

in conclusion i would just like to say, although i dont own a nissan anymore, nissan as a car company (other than the cube) is my passion and love, i will always be drawn to the nissan for whatever reason and i want to thank zilvia for being here and not being a bunch of peckerwood cock smokers like nico.. thanks again

ooh and to whatever mod that reads this, i went over the rules and guidelines for the site and this is in no way violating any rules... just FYI
Old 01-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
PMs exist for s reason. Use them. And lashing ou against the mods won't gain you any sympathy. Sucks to here what happened, but keep stuff like that private as it seems you're directing it mostly to one person. I?m pretty sure this thread won't stay open long.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #3
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyfil View Post
ooh and to whatever mod that reads this, i went over the rules and guidelines for the site and this is in no way violating any rules... just FYI
I guess you're not good at reading.

Enjoy your month off.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Closed Thread