Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #361
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Fuck you guys!!!!

I would never stoop that low ever!!!!!

I'll post a prom pic on sunday to redeem my self.

Fuck you guys!!!!!!

urg!!!!!!!

Ass holes
Old 06-04-2009, 11:23 PM   #362
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
That pic is nasty as fuck. (shivers)

Devin make sure its a nice pic. You don't want us thrashing her on here.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:36 AM   #363
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i would have to agree with teddy tho. all the girls devin said cute was not really cute to me.

not looking forward to the pic LOL
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:48 AM   #364
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Is that sasquatch?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:19 AM   #365
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^ hahaha. funny sig.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #366
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Is that sasquatch?
She looks more like troll than anything else.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #367
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Old 06-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #368
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^
Is that Devin's date?
Old 06-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #369
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
Shrek.................?
Old 06-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #370
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Dang, i finally got my SR running again. So. now it has a new starter, a new alternator, a new ECU, a new wiring harness, new injectors, and a sweet tune up.

Does anybody want to buy it??? lol i'm dead serious.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #371
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

nope .
Old 06-06-2009, 11:44 PM   #372
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
nope.........
Old 06-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #373
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Do you guys want me to plan a BBQ for the 4th of july or.........?????
Old 06-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #374
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'm down for that again. Shit was fun last year. Plus, it is time we returned back to the Midnight Love Station.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #375
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
So Devin, what was up with prom? Every time I looked over you were just standing there.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #376
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
oh so it was last night? that would explain all the limos running around torrance.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #377
Teddy
Post Whore!

Yeah. Fuck them I had an M3. Super gangster status fool.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #378
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
I woke up on my front porch... wtf
Old 06-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #379
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

someone lend me some 5 lug wheels!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #380
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

i drove around with my phone on my windshield and i was running pretty quick in the canyon and drove the freeway and didnt even notice it was there til i got home. hahaha.

how did it not fall off? i have no clue...
Old 06-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #381
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

40 hours left
Old 06-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #382
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
are you having a going away party ^^^
Old 06-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #383
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I'm down for that again. Shit was fun last year. Plus, it is time we returned back to the Midnight Love Station.
Awesome. Then imma plan some shit out this year too then. Imma send my bro' on a mission to get fireworks. Hopefully we can beat out last year. More drunks more nudity!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:38 AM   #384
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
are you having a going away party ^^^
no. no time. i had one that was going to be planned for today but i had to cancel it before i got to invite anyone because i was afraid of not having time and in the end i really dont.

stupid finals. right after my last final i have to immediately go to SF to get my room and things.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:30 AM   #385
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

est. 11 hours

still lots of things to do...
Old 06-09-2009, 01:40 AM   #386
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
i drove around with my phone on my windshield and i was running pretty quick in the canyon and drove the freeway and didnt even notice it was there til i got home. hahaha.

how did it not fall off? i have no clue...
drove with my lugnut key on my lugnut for a whole day .. it was on my lug overnight... went to me car the next day surprised to see it on one of my lugnuts .. luckily no one sole my wheels.. hahahaha
Old 06-09-2009, 02:15 AM   #387
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
drove with my lugnut key on my lugnut for a whole day .. it was on my lug overnight... went to me car the next day surprised to see it on one of my lugnuts .. luckily no one sole my wheels.. hahahaha
hahahhahahhahha that shit is hilarious
Old 06-09-2009, 02:26 AM   #388
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

I saved ryota from driving off with the gas pump still in his car. Shit was funny as fuck
Old 06-09-2009, 02:35 AM   #389
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
I saved ryota from driving off with the gas pump still in his car. Shit was funny as fuck

HAHAHAHA .. when i first bought my 240 .. .i pulled to the gas pump
the wrong way for the first month ... every single time i went.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:40 AM   #390
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
oh yeah!

ahahah i reamember that day