Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #661
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I work again. And it's my mom's birthday.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #662
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
oh well then tell your mom i said HAPPY B-DAY!!!1
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #663
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
happy birthday to dom!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #664
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
another epic b-day party for Dom? 63733728 million people like last time lol
Old 07-22-2009, 01:45 AM   #665
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
happy b-day Dom!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:46 AM   #666
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
So, there's going to be a party at Teddy's??? lol
Old 07-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #667
Ze_Mom
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ze_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond reputeZe_Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thank you guys.
Love you
Ze_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #668
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
ZOMG!!!1 you're on Zilvia hahahahahahahahaha Awesome!
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #669
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa View Post
ZOMG!!!1 you're on Zilvia hahahahahahahahaha Awesome!

Uhhhhh yeah. She's the one who pays most of those S13 parts. She practically owns that thing. ahahahahahah
Old 07-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #670
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_Mom View Post
Thank you guys.
Love you
happy bday dom!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #671
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bump for the meet tonight.

Suprised Louis didn't bump it. =P
Old 07-22-2009, 10:27 PM   #672
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
extra bump for tonight!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:28 PM   #673
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
Bump for the meet tonight.

Suprised Louis didn't bump it. =P

I'm going to bump it before the angry english man beats me to death.

**bump**
Old 07-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #674
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
^^^ hAHAHAHAHAHAH ! angry engriish man make me laughing. pwuahahaha ..

be there in a bit.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:43 AM   #675
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Last night was kind of lame. Signing Dave's roof was pretty sweet. I'm sure it'll look better in the daylight.

The light shows were pretty awesome too. lol
Old 07-23-2009, 06:45 AM   #676
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Do you guys know where i can get knock off car parts??? I need a vented hood for my car. I don't want to spend 750 bucks on an authentic one.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:48 AM   #677
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
Do you guys know where i can get knock off car parts??? I need a vented hood for my car. I don't want to spend 750 bucks on an authentic one.
talk to jxn
or get a dmax one for like 450?????
Old 07-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #678
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
or you can make it yourself using drills and stuff and bondo or something of the sort...

lol.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #679
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
talk to jxn
or get a dmax one for like 450?????
Do you have any idea how much jxn can get them for??? I don't want to spend 450 on something i might end up crashing. That's the only reason i haven't put on my kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
or you can make it yourself using drills and stuff and bondo or something of the sort...

lol.
Chances are the fake hood will look better. lol
Old 07-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #680
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

lol. buy a ricer hood vent and bondo it together! hahahaha!
Old 07-23-2009, 10:18 PM   #681
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
lol. buy a ricer hood vent and bondo it together! hahahaha!
I'm really crappy when it comes to crafts. ahahahaha I can't even draw a circle. That's why i write in straight letters.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:32 PM   #682
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

yay for arts and crafts!
Old 07-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #683
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
Do you have any idea how much jxn can get them for??? I don't want to spend 450 on something i might end up crashing. That's the only reason i haven't put on my kit.

Chances are the fake hood will look better. lol
If you feel that way why would you even buy a kit???
Old 07-24-2009, 02:29 AM   #684
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
because it feels good when you're in a conversation, and you say .. ,"oh .. that kit, i have it at home .. just chillin in the garage"
Old 07-24-2009, 03:39 AM   #685
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

just a heads up guys..
240's are getting jacked between the north-torrance downtown-torrance area.
my friends s13 (stock white) and (silver w/black fenders sportmax) s14 got jacked and his friends grey s13 got jacked too
and another friends s14 got jacked but that one got recovered.
all four cars were jacked in the past week.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:21 AM   #686
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
If you feel that way why would you even buy a kit???
I bought the kit before i decided to track my S14.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #687
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
so some of the guys FINALLY got to see one of the ladies(240...der)!

worked on it at devons... starting to come together... almost done woooohoooo

thanks for the help fellas... and ryota i bet all you got last night was a good nights sleep... ouffff

devon should post a few pics btw... *wink wink*
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:15 PM   #688
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^ most legit rear strut tower bar I've ever seen.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:20 PM   #689
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
hey i never got to sign your roof

Old 07-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #690
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

roof signing?