Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-22-2006, 11:24 PM   #1
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Exclamation !!needed common part!!

some how, one of my pass side front caliper bolts came off and my caliper slid off and rotated until it scraped the barrel of my rim while driving...

so, does anybody have an extra caliper bolt? this is not the one that bolts the carrier/bracket to the spindle...its the one that bolts the caliper to the carrier/bracket...

i could buy it for like $1 or you could just give it to me im not patient enough to wait a couple of days for dealerships to charge me like 5-6 bux for a bolt...and im too lazy to take out another to id the diameter, length, and pitch to go to home depot or osh...
Old 01-22-2006, 11:35 PM   #2
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
DUDE THIS HAPPENED TO MY PORSCHE JUST YESTERDAY! The bottom bolt fell off and the caliper was scraping against the barrell of my wheel.

I ordered the part from Porsche for $1.23 wholesale, and Andys has an account with Nissan so you get wholesale too hahaha.....

I wish I had an extra one.

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
RSP13-Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 02:30 PM   #3
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Sorry don't got it.. but have you tried sourcing it at an ACE hardware or something?
Old 01-23-2006, 03:36 PM   #4
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sorry bro...i will help you look. no luck on the pads though
CrappyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote