Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-04-2009, 01:48 PM   #271
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
we're putting super glare special hid's in obees daily and he's moving to cali. clearcorners mike is gonna strangle him and burn his lexus to the ground.

i say these things jokingly... i dont want an exploding taillight in the mail (i hope mr clearcornerman understands - but seriously - im getting hid turnsignals)

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #272
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Then again, I guess some regular halogen lights with good bulbs would work, too.
Nevar! They must be H.I.D.s from China.

Didnt some kid do an HID in his dome light? Or maybe those were LEDs.

HID in muh fridge so I can see muh roast beef sandwhich with a side of Swine influenza.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #273
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'll stop putting hid's in my tail lights when obee eats a pork sandwich... and its gotta be from mexico

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #274
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Tell me why the stupid idiots at Burger King thought it's OK to put Bacon on my VEGGIE burger and I didnt realize it till I was 2/3's the way done! I almost slit my wrists.

Back on topic. For cereal I will design a mean looking Zenki projector housing that make women ovulate.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #275
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
the future is now (or 1994)

Old 05-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #276
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
we're putting super glare special hid's in obees daily and he's moving to cali. clearcorners mike is gonna strangle him and burn his lexus to the ground.

i say these things jokingly... i dont want an exploding taillight in the mail (i hope mr clearcornerman understands - but seriously - im getting hid turnsignals)
Worst idea ever. They take too long to fire up, and making them blink will destroy the bulbs/ballasts... especially considering they're pieces of shit from China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Back on topic. For cereal I will design a mean looking Zenki projector housing that make women ovulate.
Do it, *snip*.

Oh wait... don't. Then when they're like, "Oh your car is so secksy" and I take em back to the pad, I become a daddy.

BTW, Why would you get a veggie burger in the first place? Much less one from Burger King?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
i'll stop putting hid's in my tail lights when obee eats a pork sandwich... and its gotta be from mexico
Terrible idea. How are you going to dim them for running lights? Also, again, they take too long to fire up to be worth a damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #277
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damn... someone got p0wn33333333333333d

funny thing about this thread is that most of us understand that its all comedy.

i mean, as if i care what the fuck people install in their vehicles. not my car, not my life, not my ticket.. makes no difference to me. besides, i dont even drive a car.. i walk to work and walk back home. i'de rather work out than give the oil gods & insurance mongers my money.

with that said, i found it funny the other day when a raised truck with 8-zillion-k HID kit blaring (we have that hick shit here in burbank) rolled up to a light opposing me and my poor lowly miata. the miata however, is fitted with some very high quality halogen headlights (both high and low beams) which are incredible. he got thoroughly offended when the poor miata flashed him and decided to play chicken with me when the light turned green.

seriously... i love shit like this. macho guy in truck wants to run me over in my tiny miata because my lights were blinding him. what a fuckin beautiful world we live in.

anyway, like i said.. doesnt matter what you guys install.. you have to deal with the chinese-factor of sub-par products. you'll eventually wise up and move on.. (crossing fingers). and for the record, ide like to remind folks that never once did i plug my product.. brian did. i already said it, zenki owners.... buy the glass headlights and some quality h4 bulbs, thats all you need.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #278
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
damn right I did.

clearcorners.com

EXCELLENT, top notch parts. Seen them in person many times.

Clearcorners.com
Old 05-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #279
napaKAliboog
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
napaKAliboog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
someone asked what is good for canyons? hahahah turn on your high beams
napaKAliboog is offline   Reply With Quote