Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-21-2007, 04:24 PM   #31
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
This is turning into a forsale thread... but yeah.

I'm willing to throw down for one. Just let me know a total shipped for everything; bosch also if possible, to 94401 and a paypal address.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:53 PM   #32
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Well I'm not really selling anything as I wont be making any money off it. Only thing is Im offering my services to assemble because I know some people are A. Too Lazy or B. inexperienced in soldering. I'm assembling them for free. If 5 people pay it will probably be $110 shipped, as for sensor your local parts store usually carries it for about $50 or Amazon has them for $44 shipped I believe.
MegasquirtCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:35 PM   #33
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im ready to go. 4 to go then i guess...
Old 09-21-2007, 10:48 PM   #34
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
I'm just waiting on the reponse of the creator to see if he will give me the price he quoted a few months ago.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:27 AM   #35
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Alright guys we are A GO. Just got confirmation from Alan the creator of the kit.

The price is $110 Shipped, this will include the boards, cases, harness, and shipping.

O2 sensor must be purchased either through local parts store, VW dealer, or Online.

Autozone sells them for $50.99 Part# 17014

my paypal addy is [email protected]

Again the price is $110 SHIPPED if I get ATLEAST 5 people to pay. If I get less than 5 than an extra $15 will have to be paypal. But for now just send $110.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:30 PM   #36
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
frick dude, the money i had set aside went to getting a new cas for my car. how long do I have?
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:23 PM   #37
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

I can wait as long as you guys want, theirs no deadline I just need a minimum of 5 people. So if the people who pay are ok with waiting than I'm ok too.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:19 PM   #38
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
agh thank goodnes pay day is a couple of days away.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:27 PM   #39
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuy View Post
agh thank goodnes pay day is a couple of days away.

I hear ya, same here I get paid thursday and I'm gonna purchase a powder coating kit as thats one of the things I always wanted to get in to. I cant wait
Old 09-29-2007, 09:36 PM   #40
ilovecoupes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im in... but check your pm hehe
Old 09-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #41
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Give me a week if you can, it's the fall wedding season so my work schedule is crazy right now. Tonight I figured out I need a new o2 sensor anyways. PM me with any details I need to know, thanks
Old 09-29-2007, 10:19 PM   #42
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Alright I have about 7 people interested no one has paid yet.

frosti108
thejapino
jskateborders
Chuy
98koukile (unknown)
punxva
USDM Rice
98koukile

I dont mind waiting as their is no deadline, but juat take into consideration of the first person who does pay as I have to wait for the other 4 people to pay.

or for $15 more I can place the individual order and only waiting involved is shipping of the parts and shipping finished product. I can usually get the kit done with 1 hour from start to finish.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:21 PM   #43
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

I dont mind sending pm's about info but honestly all the info is already covered in this thread. Where to send payment, part numbers for sensors and harness etc etc.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:35 PM   #44
chuy
Zilvia Addict

chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Hold tight Ive got to find someone who has Pay Pal
Old 09-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #45
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

The only thing I dont want this be, is like when I tried it on Nico I had 20 people stating they were ready to pay, everyone was getting all excited. I even went out and BOUGHT new soldering equipment like a Weller soldering Iron so that I offer a nicely done product. When it came time to pay only 1 dude paid.

Not often do people get offers like these especially if labors free.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:06 AM   #46
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Alright so you get the software off the site or it that only available if you have a standalone, and also... you take the o2 sensor out when your not using it? or just change it to narrowband?
Old 09-30-2007, 10:10 AM   #47
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
The stock 02 sensor location is too close. So you should weld on another bung further down and place the wideband 02 there.

This doesn't replace your 02 sensor.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:59 AM   #48
ilovecoupes
Zilvia Member

ilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegasquirtCA View Post

O2 sensor is not included but can be easily purchased for about $44 shipped from Amazon.
Would it be possible for you to post a link, on where to get the correct sensor? The cheapest one I found on Amazon.com was $75
Old 09-30-2007, 01:20 PM   #49
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecoupes View Post
Would it be possible for you to post a link, on where to get the correct sensor? The cheapest one I found on Amazon.com was $75

On Amazon the price seems to fluctuate very often.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...189249-6541416

Right now its back down to $45 shipped. So get it ASAP at that price.

In the event the price goes back just go to Autozone and tell them you need Bosch LSU sensor Part# 17014 and they sell it for $50.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:36 PM   #50
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98koukile View Post
Alright so you get the software off the site or it that only available if you have a standalone, and also... you take the o2 sensor out when your not using it? or just change it to narrowband?
Software can be downloaded from this link.

http://14point7.com/JAW/Soft%20and%2...tup%201.13.exe

If you have a standalone you can have the kit wired directly to the standalone. Its highly recommended that when not in use that the O2 sensor is removed. Prolong exposure to rich condition can kill a Wideband sensor and kill it faster if the sensor isnt turned on as the carbon build up will clog it since the O2 sensor gets heated which helps reduce that carbon build up. You can switch it over to a Narrowband signal but than whats the point, just leave the stock one in its place and you wont have to hack the harness.

Like Zar said the stock O2 location is extremly close, Innovate recommends that you put the wideband 36" after the turbo. The reason for this is because the immense heat from the turbo will cause false readings for the wideband.

This is mainly a tool for tuning and checking your AFR's.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:13 PM   #51
ilovecoupes
Zilvia Member

PAYMENT SENT!! i guess im the 1st to send money. now everyone else should follow. come on guys dont make me wait too long

and thanks for the amazon link i already bought the o2 sensor free shipping too! damn good deal
Old 09-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #52
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Alright just got the payment, I need 3 more people. thejapino said he will pay once we get 4 people so he will be the 5th.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:03 PM   #53
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

Well I'll def know by Friday
Old 10-02-2007, 03:20 PM   #54
ilovecoupes
Zilvia Member

come on you cheap bastards. pay up

lol
Old 10-02-2007, 07:47 PM   #55
chuy
Zilvia Addict

I just have to send Megasquirt's Pay Pal address and Ill be done. If you are reading this just watch for my name in the notes.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:14 AM   #56
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

I will update the thread as payments start coming in.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:23 AM   #57
ilovecoupes
Zilvia Member

is anyone actually gonna buy one of these??? i saw a whole lot of talk but no ones following through.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:43 AM   #58
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
is anyone actually gonna buy one of these??? i saw a whole lot of talk but no ones following through.
Most likely not kinda expected it anyways. Oh well I'll still take care of ya. I had a backup plan incase this shit would happen again.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:30 PM   #59
ilovecoupes
Zilvia Member

i got my new bosch sensor in from amazon today! but shes lonely i think she wants a reader to play with...
Old 10-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #60
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
i got my new bosch sensor in from amazon today! but shes lonely i think she wants a reader to play with...

I acutally have urs ready to go, im just waiting for volkswagen to get the harness parts in.