Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-26-2007, 08:49 AM   #121
frosti108
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
frosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to frosti108
dooooooood wheres mine
Old 10-26-2007, 09:41 AM   #122
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sorry bro havent had a chance to finish the wiring, friend at work quit so I've been filling in to cover his shifts until we hire a new person.
MegasquirtCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:22 PM   #123
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Just give you guys an update Champagne and gotta240 your kits should be arriving this week.

Frosti tomorrow is my day off so I will try and finish it up tomorrow and have it shipped out this week via priority mail.

and logik I will be ordering your kit tonite or tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:08 PM   #124
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ignorant question: this is essentially the same thing as an aem uego or LC-1 right?
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:54 PM   #125
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
s a w e e e e e e e e et!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the fan?
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:51 PM   #126
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

I meant arriving at my place, you guys will most likely receive them next week.

Yes yours will get the fan.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:58 PM   #127
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep View Post
ignorant question: this is essentially the same thing as an aem uego or LC-1 right?

In terms of operation yes, the LC-1 is just the sensor and control unless you purchase the optional gauge.

This kit mimicks the LM-1. the LC-1 is pretty much a compact version of the LC-1 and without a display, however the LC-1 can be integrated into almost all standalones.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:31 PM   #128
gotta240
Post Whore!

gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
damn....get me all high with excitement....then you shoot me down!!!

lol. cant wait.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:46 PM   #129
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptiedae86 View Post
paypal sent!

You got it in just in time, I was ready to place the order for logiks kit when I noticed my account balance was significantly higher, so I was like oh snap another order.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:15 PM   #130
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

ATTN: I would like to thank everyone who purchased a kit. I just found out that the creator is donating a portion of each sale on kits and displays to David Bludell. Some fo you guys may not know who David Bludell is except maybe Steve Shadows and Johngriff. Well David Bludell is being sued by Hondata.

Here are links for more information.

http://www.14point7.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2547

http://forum.pgmfi.org/

I know this doesnt effect the Nissan community but it may trickle down and effect us. We need to show our support.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:50 PM   #131
frosti108
Zilvia Member

frosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nice
cant wait to see it
Old 11-01-2007, 04:09 PM   #132
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosti108 View Post
cant wait to see it

Hey frosti im gonna be testing it out making sure its all good, he released a new code which is why I will be testing. Than I'll have it packaged and ready to go.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:06 PM   #133
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Ziptied and Logik your kits have been ordered.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #134
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Is there a way to calibrate the sensor?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:25 AM   #135
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

logik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of light
sweetnesssss
Old 11-07-2007, 02:31 PM   #136
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918 View Post
Is there a way to calibrate the sensor?

Yes the way you calibrate is you hook up the kit to the computer or via laptop open up the software and do the calibration.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #137
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by logik23 View Post
sweetnesssss

Logik your kit was shipped out today from the manufacture.

As for Champagne and Gotta240 your kits arrived monday, I assembled them yesterday, tomorrow I will try to assemble the cases, and hopefully the harness will be done friday.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:27 PM   #138
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Looking forward to reviews.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 04:15 PM   #139
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

I totally forgot to ask you guys, how do you want me to setup the power wires? 2 long wires with ring terminals or a cigarette lighter type plug?
Old 11-10-2007, 05:21 PM   #140
champagnes13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
champagnes13 is making a name for him/her selfchampagnes13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
cig plug in

thanks
champagnes13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:53 PM   #141
gotta240
Post Whore!

cig plug please!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 02:39 AM   #142
frosti108
Zilvia Member

just wires for me... i need my cig thing for radar detector while doing highway tuning hehehe
Old 11-11-2007, 02:53 PM   #143
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

logik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of light
cig plug for me to plz, if its not to late
Old 11-15-2007, 02:56 AM   #144
gotta240
Post Whore!

is mine about done? PLEASE!?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:43 AM   #145
bongnak
Zilvia Junkie

bongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of light
any reviews on this yet or did i miss it?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:46 AM   #146
gotta240
Post Whore!

once i get it i'll review it!!!! :-)
Old 11-16-2007, 09:29 PM   #147
frosti108
Zilvia Member

come on man try to get it here within 2 months>?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:51 PM   #148
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Sorry bro I know I said I'd get it out to you sooner, Holiday season kinda messin shit up and I guess I got overwhelmed with orders, not just the JAW stuff but Megasquirt kits, Powdercoating, and personal stuff.

I cant believe how fast time flys by. I promise to get yours out ASAP hopefully no later than the 27th. It would be sooner but thanksgiving this week is gonna make shit more difficult. One thing that was holding me up is I needed a O2 sensor, and Im just getting one today because I want to make sure all the units are working before I send them off.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #149
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Alright guys another update. Pretty much I have every ones kit assembled, the only thing left that need to be done are the harnesses, and cases. Im trying to locate a local store that has the cig plugs.

Frosti's kit should be arriving at his door today. I will try to get another 2 out next week.

Which are Mike and Jon.

Emmanuel the supplier ran out of the displays, they will be getting more in the first week of december. However yours is almost done, the harness and case just need to be completed. The display is just whats gonna be holding yours back.

I'm also gonna be offering a Version 2 kit in a few weeks. The only difference is gonna be the case and possibly connectors. To make things a little easier. I will also be charging more as well. The people who purchased the current kits will can purchase the new case for $20 shipped. However they will need to send me their display as it will need modification to fit the case.

Here are some of the ones that Im picking from.

Last edited by MegasquirtCA; 11-30-2007 at 07:46 PM..
Old 11-30-2007, 06:02 PM   #150
gotta240
Post Whore!

damn man, its been nearly a month... Its cool your doing this but its getting a lil frustrating waiting so long for a tool that i needed 3 weeks ago for diagnostics...

and do me a favor and remove my full name from above...doesnt need to be posted up on here.

thank you.