Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-15-2009, 10:36 AM   #31
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
in second gear right?
but if your clutch kicking, your RPM's are much lower to make wheel spin.
I have been drifting my SOHC before you got your license
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 10:40 AM   #32
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
in second gear right?
but if your clutch kicking, your RPM's are much lower to make wheel spin.
I have been drifting my SOHC before you got your license
yeah, 2nd gear, 3rd gear ka's just fall on their face and say fuck me. i clutch kick a bit, feint a bit. never e-brake. alright, your point?
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #33
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
........ alright, your point?
Your just talking.
Everything I say, you try and shoot down.
So I'm just letting you know you don't know it all.

To the OP, if you REALLY want to build a KA engine, talk to Mario (let5lide), he has a built KA and several in the garage.
And with all his building, cams,headers, exhaust,intake and a tune, he still hasn't gained 25HP.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:48 AM   #34
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

To the OP, if you REALLY want to build a KA engine, talk to Mario (let5lide), he has a built KA and several in the garage.
And with all his building, cams,headers, exhaust,intake and a tune, he still hasn't gained 25HP.

still though, he does great work and has a pretty car

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:48 AM   #35
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

nah, just discussing man, i'm not trying to shoot anyone down. you seem like a cool guy because for one, your still rocking the sohc. i know i don't know it all, i don't claim to, i stated that is my opinion/my friend did it. i have a LOT to learn and try to do that daily. i do all my own car work so i can teach myself shit. reading stuff only gets you so far afterall.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #36
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
nah, just discussing man, i'm not trying to shoot anyone down. you seem like a cool guy because for one, your still rocking the sohc. i know i don't know it all, i don't claim to, i stated that is my opinion/my friend did it. i have a LOT to learn and try to do that daily. i do all my own car work so i can teach myself shit. reading stuff only gets you so far afterall.
Thats a great attitude, and its great your drifting a KA. at least for now. its a easier engine to learn grip and drift on because it doesnt have the turbo issues and takes more work.
But you will be better in the end because of it.

Your homies numbers are off though, trust us.
25 hp in a KA that easy?
that would put it at about 165hpish.
S13 SR's are 180 hp.

If it was that easy, everyone would do it.

To the OP,
there are small things you can do but the engine will no longer be smog legal.
I have an electric fan from a Ford Taurus.
I have no EGR crap at all.
Got rid of the water lines that heat the intake.
got rid of AC.
It all makes a feelable difference.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #37
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
I was straight pipe with a 3inch tanabe exhaust/downpipr for a lil bit. Sold exhuast n put stock exhuast with the downpipe. It honestly felt fast n pulled harder. My friends drove it n noticed a difference also.

Hi Lilly!! Ur funny. Lolol. See u tomorow.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:40 PM   #38
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Come over let me adjust your timing for you. I will advance it a few degrees it will run cooler, more power, and better MPG. and if you find a header for it I will slap it on for you. I would look at some pacemakers. Just lmk you have my number see you tomorrow night at the meet.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #39
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

yeah, i'm sliding the ka till summertime or when it blows up and then doing a ca swap. just going small build, sr t25 @ 12lbs, front mount, manifold, downpipe, you know, small stuff. not enough to worry about tuning that much so i'll just use a safc and fpr should net me somewhere between 220-240whp and around the same tq. plenty to slide on. i had an na sr20de s13 and it was gimp. real gimp.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #40
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
we can do that for her for free hasan. stop trying to hustle my cousin lolol
Old 12-15-2009, 03:46 PM   #41
LadyJdm
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (4)
LadyJdm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
we can do that for her for free hasan. stop trying to hustle my cousin lolol
haha thats funny! =) but sorry guys i cant come on wesenday! working till 11pm!! T_T

and wow thats alot of good ideas from everyone,but yes my question is
"HOW TO GAIN TORQUE IN A SOHC"

i would think twice about a dohc but i want to learn 1 step at a time, and money isnt my issue, because its a passion<3
but i will turbo my car, that is the easiest ideal way to gain that boost easy, but i do want to see if i can make a sohc engine a monster! but of course i want to see if i can gain as much power as i can on all motor, and if it doesnt cut out then ill turbo!<3

and yes! i do need to go to the tracks, ive been praticing, but i need to go on the track and learn more from other experienced drives now and find the right setup&style for drifting.
LadyJdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #42
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
the sohc is a great motor to start out drifting with, you can squeeze out power by car control.

Daily/Drifted on a sohc for about a year drifted just fine.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:56 PM   #43
LadyJdm

thats what im saying, i mean its a smaller motor then a dohc and sr / rb etc but it has alot of potenial, everytime i go out to meet in los angles everyone trips on my car cause i have a sohc and i drift just as fine as anyone else ive seen with a sr/rb/dohc<3

and plus i save more mpg then most hehe ^______________^
Old 12-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #44
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
LadyJDM

Listen to advice ericCastro has to say. I started off with a KA24DE around June last year and have been drifting since then. It had some headers, intake, and 2.5"exhaust. I pretty much maxed out how far I could go with this motor NA. If you plan on tracking it I suggest you work on your suspension setup. It makes all the difference in the world. I had my last event with the motor about 3 weeks ago and am now moving on to a RB.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #45
Jacob'S13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Jacob'S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
to the top. just get the simple stuff. iono why its always a battle field in every thread here in zilvia. but w/e it dont bother me. just takes longer to read the more important stuff.

anyways. there no cheap way to gain hp/torque. you gotta pay to play. but if your keeping your SOHC then just go with bolt-ons.

Intake
header
full cat back exhaust
delete your EGR and all that emission stuff= FREE unless you get busted lol
E-fan

then if you want more and need more
fuel injector
fuel rail
FPR
light flywheel
stage 1 clutch will work jst fine

then maybe a VLSD or a welded diff so you can put all that power to both rear wheels

goodluck
Jacob'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #46
Devens240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Devens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
this has to be fake
Devens240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #47
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
it is your opinion.
I have been running a SOHC for a few years now and owned my first S13 when you were about 6.

you will gain about 3 HP on the VERY top end running that 3" exhaust.
But you will loose that much on the bottom, where the torque is, where your canyon RPM's are, where your drift RPM's are.
You can feel a HUGE difference on the bottom end when you go back from shitty 3" exhaust with a N1 muffler, to stock.

i can vouch for this...ran 3 inch piping with a 4 inch tip,k went back to stock for about a week and it felt better! i honestly thought i was tripping or something, but going back to stock made little to no difference..i have a fidanza aluminum flywheel, injen intake, exedy clutch, short shifter, no ac/pulley, wlabro fuel pump...my sohc whooped on my friends s14 dohc with 87k on it..im at 204k miles and still running strong

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #48
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I say the best way to increase torque is to go with intake header and exhaust and get it tuned to squeeze a little bit more power out of it.
redline racer510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #49
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
but we are talking about the ka, not other engines. i'm just saying, i/e will give you 25 extra ponies. my friend actually dynoed his sohc after doing what i mentioned and had 25whp more. don't ask forthe sheet,because this was 5 years ago....don't get all butthurt. it's just my opinion after all.

lol 5 years ago was when you were 14,

Quote:
i talked to mario about building my DE, i think he must of felt that
i was just a kid talking outta my ass about him
building me a KA-T
=/
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:02 PM   #50
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Well, basics.

If you want peppy, 2.25" piping.
Drop the AC. Deadweight. Cooling is for bitches.
Crank Pulley. MUST HAVE.
Aluminum driveshaft!
Non-restrictive Intake (cone, dome, sock)
grippy tires.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #51
Rag
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Rag is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rag
My checklist/formula for drifting an n/a ka24e:

-before you even get knee deep do a compression test, ensure you have a worthwhile engine.

-plugs, wires, cap, rotor. basically any maintenance drive-ability crap

-a stock clutch is fine, ensure it's engaging and holding properly is all

-50-80psi in rear tires depending on surface

-PROPER ALIGNMENT!!!!!!! i run max negative camber front, zero camber rear, 8.5 degrees caster, zero toe front and rear

-solid/stiffer mounts in drivetrain. My way of explaining this is movement=use of kinetic energy. No slop in engine mounts, control arms, trans and subframe will transfer energy through the drivetrain will less loss

-coilovers help make the most of your power, or lack of in this case. I personally run the rear full stiff and front almost full soft.

-differential helps immensely (IMHO=2way>welded>shimed-VLSD>1.5way>VLSD)

-shed any unessential weight possible. I took it a bit far with my car but my goal was to learn as fast as i could and get the most out of my event fee.

-lighten the rotating mass. lightweight wheels, electric fan and consider an aluminum driveshaft

-personally i do not like lightweight flywheels on a n/a ka24e only because you will be clutch kicking and the inertia a stock flywheel carries can/will help you keep those revs higher when you drop the clutch. this is mere personal preference

-I striped the bay of ALL emissions for reliability. Last thing i want to do at the track is chase vacuum leaks or deal with crap int eh way while working in the engine bay.

-run small tire/wheel combo in the rear in most surfaces. i run 195/50r15 rear. 215/50r15 front.

-breathing easy= header, short ram intake, exhaust, test pipe, remove butterflies in intake manifold

-run premium and advance timing, proper care must be taken here to ensure drive-ability is not sacrificed

-my 4.36 final drive is BY FAR my favorite modification to my drift car. The ability to use 3rd gear is vastly improved, although 2nd gear suffers a bit i do my best to enter as fast as i can to carry as much momentum.

-track time

-track time

-track time

-TRACK TIME, i cannot stress this enough. You learn exponentially faster on the track compared to the street. Stay off the streets, by drifting anywhere but legal lots/tracks you are stabbing the entire community in the back.

I'm no prodigy, I have a lot to learn but i give you my advice. Hopefuly it helps others. BTW, sorry for the grammar, firefox spellcheck has been iffy hahaha
Rag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #52
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Why even fuck around, turbo that bitch right charlie?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:40 AM   #53
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Yea i wouldnt bother trying to get power NA its too expensive and difficult!
While turboing your SOHC you will get more power than a stock sr, with only 8lbs of boost.
You dont need built internals just MAKE SURE you have a GOOOD tune and injectors to compensate.
A buddy of mine has built a SOHC-T and has been running strong scince early summer!
Which ive helped.
But best advice is to learn with what you have and when you feal the power is really
limmiting your improvement then think about going turbo!! Best BAngg for your BUcK!!
Here is the build of my buddy's car!
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/252559-my-ka24e-t-build.html
which now has been sold to Charlie!!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:06 AM   #54
JaeTea
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
JaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really niceJaeTea is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JaeTea
Unless you're going to turbo it..get it the fuck out.
JaeTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:13 AM   #55
Couped_up'd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (47)
Couped_up'd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I got away to get alot of torque out of it.

Install a LS1
Old 12-16-2009, 08:22 AM   #56
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag View Post

-before you even get knee deep do a compression test, ensure you have a worthwhile engine.

-PROPER ALIGNMENT!!!!!!! i run max negative camber front, zero camber rear, 8.5 degrees caster, zero toe front and rear

-solid/stiffer mounts in drivetrain. My way of explaining this is movement=use of kinetic energy. No slop in engine mounts, control arms, trans and subframe will transfer energy through the drivetrain will less loss

-coilovers help make the most of your power, or lack of in this case. I personally run the rear full stiff and front almost full soft.

-shed any unessential weight possible. I took it a bit far with my car but my goal was to learn as fast as i could and get the most out of my event fee.

-lighten the rotating mass. lightweight wheels, electric fan and consider an aluminum driveshaft

-personally i do not like lightweight flywheels on a n/a ka24e only because you will be clutch kicking and the inertia a stock flywheel carries can/will help you keep those revs higher when you drop the clutch. this is mere personal preference

-I striped the bay of ALL emissions for reliability. Last thing i want to do at the track is chase vacuum leaks or deal with crap int eh way while working in the engine bay.

-run small tire/wheel combo in the rear in most surfaces. i run 195/50r15 rear. 215/50r15 front.

-breathing easy= header, short ram intake, exhaust, test pipe, remove butterflies in intake manifold

-run premium and advance timing, proper care must be taken here to ensure drive-ability is not sacrificed

-my 4.36 final drive is BY FAR my favorite modification to my drift car. The ability to use 3rd gear is vastly improved, although 2nd gear suffers a bit i do my best to enter as fast as i can to carry as much momentum.

-track time

-track time

-track time

-TRACK TIME, i cannot stress this enough. You learn exponentially faster on the track compared to the street. Stay off the streets, by drifting anywhere but legal lots/tracks you are stabbing the entire community in the back.

I'm no prodigy, I have a lot to learn but i give you my advice. Hopefuly it helps others. BTW, sorry for the grammar, firefox spellcheck has been iffy hahaha
Best post here.
a combination of all us with true SOHC track experinece combined and more.
you good sir, receive this.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:29 AM   #57
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag View Post

-track time

-track time

-track time

.../Thread

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #58
LadyJdm

thanx rag! thats alot of good info, and the info i want!

***PLEASE EVERYONE STOP TELLING ME TO SWAP MY MOTOR I'M ASKING TO TUNE A KA24E SOHC ENGINE, NOT TO FIND MORE POWER AND GO CRAZY, IF I DID, I WOULD OF DONE IT ALREADY AND ASKED ABOUT A FORUM TO DO A DOHC OR A RB20 Or OF GONE TURBO FORUM INSTEAD, IF YOU THINK IM WASTING MY TIME WITH THE MOTOR

***THEN THIS ISNT THE FORUM FOR YOU TO POST ON***

And I THINK YOU DONT CARE AS MUCH AS TO LEARN TO DRIVE THEN JUST GO CRAZY WITH POWER AND NOT LEARNING BOUT YOUR CAR***

and for my car i have a injen intake in the engine, and everything is stock besides coilovers,suspension,ghutted out,excedy stage 1 clutch,all the sway/strut/engine/trunk bars you can think of, and i have a 2way kazz lsd,I bought this car from a good friend of my cousins, hes REALLY good at drifting and the most unbelievealbe stunts! and i trust about hes quotes about how to really drive your car, then show it off and not know how to control it at all, ive seen people who have rb20s turbo and they cant handle a sohc engine while drifting, so that told me i had to learn step by step to gain the most experience then most people. and i want to learn to drift, not drag people........
Old 12-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #59
S13 curtis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
S13 curtis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben G View Post
install rb... torque complete
I lol'd...
S13 curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #60
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJdm View Post
thanx rag! thats alot of good info, and the info i want!

***PLEASE EVERYONE STOP TELLING ME TO SWAP MY MOTOR I'M ASKING TO TUNE A KA24E SOHC ENGINE, NOT TO FIND MORE POWER AND GO CRAZY, IF I DID, I WOULD OF DONE IT ALREADY AND ASKED ABOUT A FORUM TO DO A DOHC OR A RB20 FORUM INSTEAD, IF YOU THINK IM WASTING MY TIME WITH THE MOTOR I THINK YOU DONT CARE AS MUCH AS TO LEARN TO DRIVE THEN JUST GO CRAZY WITH POWER AND NOT LEARNING BOUT YOUR CAR***

and for my car i have a injen intake in the engine, and everything is stock besides coilovers,suspension,ghutted out,excedy stage 1 clutch,all the sway/strut/engine/trunk bars you can think of, and i have a 2way kazz lsd, i want to learn to drift, not drag......
I think I love you ....

And, glad you are sticking to your guns and doing the ENGINE YOU WANT... It all matters on you, not the Scene People.. If you can rock the Crap out of a KA24E, then by all means Go for it...

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote