Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-12-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Proclutch

BEWARE OF PROCLUTCH/IMPORTLIFESTYLE (chris)

www.proclutch.com
www.importlifestyle.com

I bought a clutch kit from them and stated that it was a stage 1 exedy clutch kit and what i got is an oem unit with a repainted pressure plate. They asked me to ship it back to them so they can issue me a refund which i did.

It has been 3/4 months now and they basically gave me the run around and has stopped replying to my emails.

The business is located in El Monte,CA
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2007, 01:31 AM   #2
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
dude i got the same shit, but i couldnt be fucked to return it so now its on my car whatever, but i will never do buissness with them again
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote