Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 01-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #1
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
Hosting a Bunch of New England Meets Again This Summer

Ok guys, for those of you who don't know me, or haven't had the awesome experience to kick it with us on a cruise/cookout last summer I'll be setting up some drives cookouts swap meets and whatever else you wanna call them this summer. Just trying to gauge the interest of the Zilvia crowd, so post up if you want to meet up this summer/spring/fall. I'm in NH, but will get some stuff together in CT, MA and NH this year, so post up!

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2008, 06:57 AM   #2
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
hellll yaaa if i get my s14 finished sometime in the near future. even if i dont im still willing to show up and chill with everyone.
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:58 AM   #3
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
lol im down as usual, but am i allowed to bring the corolla?
Old 01-28-2008, 07:44 AM   #4
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
In NY but I don't mind taking the drive.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #5
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Cool

Bring whatever car you want! I just like getting to know Nissan and S chassis fans. Once the weather gets above freezing again I'll kick things off, last year was a big success, this year should be huge!

Old 01-29-2008, 09:06 PM   #6
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
dan we've talked about it so you know where I stand.....I need to put the s14 on the pavement, damn

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:52 PM   #7
Naughty240
Zilvia Member

Naughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enoughNaughty240 will become famous soon enough
Im in but with a g not a 240. Maybe by then ill have another.
Naughty240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #8
tecster
Leaky Injector

tecster is making his/her stupidity well-knowntecster is making his/her stupidity well-knowntecster is making his/her stupidity well-knowntecster is making his/her stupidity well-known
Awesome idea, definatly let me know. I've got myself in an S13 and 3 S14's all of us with SR20DET's ready to roll = )
tecster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #9
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I am down and i know of another s13 KA-T that is down also....do it up!
Old 02-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #10
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Awesome, awesome, glad to see some interest!

Old 02-03-2008, 01:01 AM   #11
Taiden
Zilvia Member

Taiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enoughTaiden will become famous soon enough
I'm in Maine, I just got my 240sx at the end of last summer. I would love to attend these events. Sundays are great because my workplace is always closed on sunday.
Taiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #12
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah, I'm kinda working on a loosely arranged schedule right now that would involve twice a month meets from June-Sept at least, one day a month being a Saturday and the other a Sunday a ton of people work Saturday's so that way everyone can hang out at least once a month. As well as some seperate meets/cruises too.

Old 02-03-2008, 03:13 AM   #13
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
im down, but no RB20s allowed.....LOL
Old 02-04-2008, 01:04 PM   #14
silvia-junkie
Leaky Injector

silvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura aboutsilvia-junkie has a spectacular aura about
if they are any where near western mass im in
silvia-junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #15
d3m14n
Leaky Injector

d3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to d3m14n
im there. count me in. gonna show up with my single slammer!

the car should be out of the body shop by then...
Old 02-04-2008, 09:28 PM   #16
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Sounds great guys, I hope to set up at least a few meets in Mass, so we should make it out Springfield way. RB20's only don't you mean?

Old 02-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #17
tecster
Leaky Injector

tecster is making his/her stupidity well-knowntecster is making his/her stupidity well-knowntecster is making his/her stupidity well-knowntecster is making his/her stupidity well-known
Springfield sounds nice, that's maybe 5 minutes up the road from me! Haha!
tecster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #18
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJButton View Post
Sounds great guys, I hope to set up at least a few meets in Mass, so we should make it out Springfield way. RB20's only don't you mean?
i dunno there might be a CA in the misdt.....
Old 02-05-2008, 09:00 AM   #19
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
maybe and sr or a ka-t by me if i ever sell my god damn audi to buy a new engine! springfield is sketchy as all hell. we moved a big ass building where the new court is there now and while we moved it we got a shit ton of tools stolen from our box trucks. sad when we have to get a metal fence put up surrounding the job site and with security 24 hours a day... and then to take our babies into the cityyy, ouch
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:00 PM   #20
grey
Leaky Injector

grey is making a name for him/her selfgrey is making a name for him/her self
Count me in my weekends are always pretty much free.
grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #21
w.tungsten
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
w.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nicew.tungsten is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm in upstate NY. Springfield MA is do-able.
w.tungsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:51 PM   #22
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Jspec603
Im def in dan! lol as soon as my vert is finished...until then we'll take the wifeys versa.
Jspec603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:32 PM   #23
Rockogtr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Rockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rockogtr
im down .. central mass sr hatch
Old 02-07-2008, 08:49 AM   #24
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Springfield area is primo! im about 20 mins from there.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #25
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
Hey Dan, shall we post some pics of last summers rides? May give some inspiration!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:46 PM   #26
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

Do it up man, I don't have any!

Old 02-10-2008, 06:44 PM   #27
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Sure, I've got plenty! The only pics I don't have are form the 'meet and greet' or 'swap meet' or what ever you want to call it Dan. LOL These are a few from our very first meet here in NH.

Small turn out, but trust me, the word spread after the first run.

Mine, Dan's then Eric's car:

A nice view from one of the stops on the Kank:

And finally a little fun in the corners, me and Dan...Don't mind the date, someone set the camera wrong!

These are but a few pics of the many I have from ths first drive. LOTS of fun!
Old 02-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #28
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

These are pics from our second get together a few months later...Like I said, word spread and more people showed up!

So this was our second time around...The coast is so nice in the summer!!
Old 02-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #29
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Ah Ha! I guess if you dig far enough, you can find anything! Pics from the swap meet:

Hopefully this coming spring, summer and fall we can do many many more meets! Always look forward to meeting new people!
Old 02-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #30
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
that Hampton meet was fun. cant wait for summer time to come again

Jay I love your car

and here are some other pics I found in my pc
*NOT MINE*

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote