Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
SR2Zero

Great seller!

Great communication
Good pricing
Quick shipper
Item as described

A few clearer pictures would have been nice as the intake manifold I purchased had a some decent scratches, but it was listed as having a few small scratches, so I can't complain. It just would have been nice to have close ups of them in a clear picture.

Would do business with again!

Thanks,
Bryan
Old 06-03-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
got the ka24e intake piping + maf adapter + air filter + coupling + hoses from this dood. shipped it the day after i sent payment (couldn't ship it on memorial day). took about a week to come, took only 10 minutes to install.

there was a minor dent on the piping, but it doesn't look like it'll affect air flow. but otherwise the item works and i got what i wanted. great seller, good communication, fast shipping, and cool guy. buy from this dood!

thanks again for the part, i can finally hear (somewhat) the ka24e breathe better.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
sr20det drift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sr20det drift is on the path to ruinsr20det drift is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
will do buisness with agian, very fast shipping
sr20det drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #4
cotbu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
cotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Megan manifold, needed a little work, but worth the money. Didn't expect stud holes to be drilled out. That would have been nice to know, but i didn't ask. Better pics and descriptions are needed.
All and all good seller recommended.

LoverTechnologies "Half Broken Things!"
cotbu is offline   Reply With Quote