Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #61
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I'll get em off craigslist.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #62
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Cheep hookers from craigs list ??? ummm ????
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:02 PM   #63
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
Cheep hookers from craigs list ??? ummm ????
I think they prefer to be called "working girls"

and no they daylight as umbrella girls.

Plus you get a party afterward, and if the pimp gives us any shit we can just leave em in the desert.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:05 PM   #64
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I think they prefer to be called "working girls"

and no they daylight as umbrella girls.

Plus you get a party afterward, and if the pimp gives us any shit we can just leave em in the desert.

Off of craigslist ehh.. Kinda like that girl who sold her self for a WoW account? Ic ic Anyone have a WoW account to give up? p.s Payment sent
Old 08-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #65
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Craigslist has everything.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:42 AM   #66
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
OMFG!!! I think I am going to post a CL ad just to see what happens and I will put all the replys here just for fun!!! ha ha ha.
-thanks for the payment RB25!!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:35 AM   #67
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Title it = "Groupies Wanted"

LOL
Old 08-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #68
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
Quote:
Craigslist has everything.

eeewwwww. i just threw up in my mouth.
yukkkkk
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:32 PM   #69
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

^^I think we need to see the real picture
Old 08-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #70
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
i see the list getting full. cant wait for this event to pop off.
finally got my trailer. $50 for 2 1/2 days. $30 for deposit.
rented it for the touke and thurs. knight event.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #71
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
^^I think we need to see the real picture
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...-me-wrong.html

and Dino that is a fantastic idea lol
Old 08-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #72
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
WTF man! I just got my appitite back from the last one you posted!
Old 08-07-2008, 03:59 PM   #73
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Haha you know you love it.

So if I go I can bring 3 of those tent things. I just don't know if they would fit in my car.... ha
Old 08-07-2008, 04:22 PM   #74
DriftMUH
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Came into some money a lil early, how much do i put down for a deposit to secure my spot?

Last edited by DriftMUH; 08-07-2008 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: lol
DriftMUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:31 PM   #75
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

can you somehow edit your post so the list is not up there. once I edit my list people will start getting confused. thanks.
also,
just try and get it all together so its a one time payment. you have till aug 15th till I will offer a buy in to bump any names off that list. (the three left at least) I think smokebunE is actually paying tonight so thats two left!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:05 PM   #76
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
well if everyone on the list already is gonna pay, take me off the undecided list. i'll just ride along with someone from the rush crew and watch.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:06 PM   #77
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
well if everyone on the list already is gonna pay, take me off the undecided list. i'll just ride along with someone from the rush crew and watch.
Well shit.

Pick me up

lol
Old 08-07-2008, 06:08 PM   #78
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Well shit.

Pick me up

lol
all the way in fallbrook?

Old 08-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #79
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
all the way in fallbrook?
I could probably get a ride to anywhere in esco.

Or Just get dropped off at call box on the freeway.

lmao
Old 08-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #80
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I could probably get a ride to anywhere in esco.

Or Just get dropped at call box on the freeway.

lmao
i'll see if we can get you in the Rush caravan. with josh, shaun, anthony, and ronald rolling up there, there has to be room.

Old 08-07-2008, 06:17 PM   #81
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Cool cool

If I'm not driving I find it hard to justify spending the money on gas.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:25 PM   #82
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

What you got on gas money ????? LOL
Old 08-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #83
ESmorz
Post Whore!

More than you can afford pal.

V-Power.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:28 PM   #84
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Dont talk about it be about it !!!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:35 PM   #85
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Hey hey

who's gettin us some of craigslist finest ass for this?

That's what I thought.

and I don't get entirely what you meant lol.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #86
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

hmmm sounds like alot of people want to come. thats cool.
as far as the ride alongs go. thats still actually up in the air. I dont know if you guys heard but they put a stop to that recently due to a crash and we are still working out the bugs to let SOME people ride along for um....training purposes only! I will have more details on that later.
can everyone please post a number of how many people will be coming with you as guests for the event as well. I need to know how much food to get. try and get a accurate number please.

- flipzide. we are already working on our second event location and will have the details out probally by next month. if you dont get in on this one then I will make sure you are at the top of the list for our next event! this one just filled up really quick!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:40 PM   #87
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
we are already working on our second event location and will have the details out probally by next month. if you dont get in on this one then I will make sure you are at the top of the list for our next event! this one just filled up really quick!
hahah np. well as i said in my last pm to you on sddrift, my offer to help out running the course is still open :-D. i hate standing around.. it gets boring. might as well do something

i'll get the number of guests with the Rush crew to you when i talk to everyone in the upcoming Rush meetups.

Old 08-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #88
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

thanks for the +rep dudes! well I'm sure we can all work something out so everyone is happy right. right now I just need BBQ's and tents more than anything.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #89
DriftMUH
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
More than you can afford pal.

V-Power.
you wanna ride with me? im a big scary black man ( no joke) in escondido O_O

>
DriftMUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:40 AM   #90
ESmorz
Post Whore!

That sounds like the beginning of a bad movie.

But I'm bringing a roll of duct tape so I should be fine.

ha