Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-15-2008, 02:18 AM   #61
kouki_style
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
nice car
kouki_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #62
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Update: June 19, 2008

Wheels are here!

Rear Wheel

Front Wheel

Last edited by bboyoracle; 06-19-2008 at 06:48 PM..
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:28 PM   #63
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
good god thats sexy.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:52 PM   #64
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice wheels waldo
cbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #65
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
those are going to look perfect with the supermade kit! post pix of the car with the kit on it! What color were you going with?
Awesome build!
KansaiDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:03 PM   #66
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
This build makes my pants tight.

Very nice.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #67
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Awesome build, can't wait to see the aero done, +1 for doing it all right the first time.

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:36 PM   #68
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
what are the sizes on those wheels?

nice build!

i can't sacrifice going out at least a little and eating good food ... haha i'm not as hardcore as you guys..
94cc0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:52 PM   #69
Modrified
Zilvia Member

Modrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of lightModrified is a glorious beacon of light
build is looking good. keep them pics coming.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #70
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold

Still looking at colors but it will probably be candy apple red or something close. Like the other SuperMade company cars.

Last edited by bboyoracle; 06-26-2008 at 08:50 PM..
Old 06-20-2008, 10:07 AM   #71
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Fitment should be rad. That's what I'm running, basically. 18x9 +5 and 18x10 +13. Stock metal fenders right? Sorry, I forgot and I'm not going back to re-read the first 2 pages. LOL
Old 06-20-2008, 10:09 AM   #72
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

haha thats fine. Yeah I'll be running stock metal fenders. Any suggestions with fitment, camber etc. I'd appreciate it
Old 06-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #73
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Throw a 25mm spacer on there and run 8* of camber.

Be super VIP status.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:43 AM   #74
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
buy some wheels and get a free banner. good deal
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #75
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
^I don't think he bought those wheels.

Looks great so far! I can't wait to see more from this build!
Old 06-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #76
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
haha thats fine. Yeah I'll be running stock metal fenders. Any suggestions with fitment, camber etc. I'd appreciate it
Run small tires. lol I would run a 215/40 up front and a 225/40 or 235/40 out back. I've had 225/40 and 225/35 on the front, and 235/40 and 225/40 out back. Current setup is 225/35 and 225/40, but next front size will be 215/40. The 35 is pretty damn short. A lot of this depends on whether or not you'll actually drive the car much. 225/35, or even a 215/35 is hot as shit, but you will be SLAMMED. If you run a small enough tire up front you should be able to get away with a good roll, and around 3-4* of camber. I'm running 3ish right now, and my fenders are SLIGHTLY pulled, but I recommend not pulling, just rolling the fronts. The rears will have to be pulled a little, unless you run more than 4* of camber. My rears are sitting at around 3.75* I think.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #77
Hayaku Kenji
Leaky Injector

Hayaku Kenji is on a distinguished road
i love you. i wanted those so bad for my kouki but mine is 4 lug. so ima get VS-XX

i no its comin so i no i can do a conversion but id rather buy 4 lug VS-XX and save the 300 to put towards that or somthin else
Hayaku Kenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #78
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Lets see those wheels on the car!
Old 06-20-2008, 01:05 PM   #79
HyperLeafBlower

HyperLeafBlower is on the path to ruinHyperLeafBlower is on the path to ruin
Wow, car looks like it's gonna be sick! Can't wait to see the finished product.
HyperLeafBlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:12 PM   #80
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
Bump for Waldo. We need new pics
Old 06-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #81
S13_SideWayz
Leaky Injector

S13_SideWayz can only hope to improve
+1 looks good.. are u gonna drift it at all? or just show? cuz ill hate to hit one of them wheels..
S13_SideWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:12 PM   #82
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Just showing the car. Sorry for the lack of updates body work has been moving slowly. Will get some pictures once it has reached a good spot.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:18 PM   #83
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
look here mr super wheels of awesome.. get your car done so you can come out again!! and thanks for finding my money lol
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #84
Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Style is on the path to ruinStyle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
you should of went 18 front and 19 rear or better yet 19 front and 20 rear.
Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:12 PM   #85
TheArkitekt
Zilvia Member

TheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the rough
very cool build, keep the photos coming!
TheArkitekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 04:03 AM   #86
jdFKNmVRT
Zilvia Member

jdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jdFKNmVRT
expensive build... =)

lookin' good
Old 06-26-2008, 05:04 PM   #87
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

June 26, 2008 - Body Primered

Inside the paint booth:

Last edited by bboyoracle; 06-26-2008 at 06:58 PM..
Old 06-26-2008, 05:13 PM   #88
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
looks good, i want to see it when its all said and done..
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:13 PM   #89
sirhc
Leaky Injector

sirhc will become famous soon enoughsirhc will become famous soon enoughsirhc will become famous soon enoughsirhc will become famous soon enough
wow, looking good! Can't wait to see the wheels mounted.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #90
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

God Dammit Waldo. Tell them to hurry the fuck up