Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-15-2006, 10:33 AM   #61
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
allow me to rephrase a few comments on this thread...

endless> bwahahahah, I totally struck a nerve with Team Viceroy when I posted my 223rd post on this forum. god i feel SO cool -- like ive been "jumped-in" to zilvia, im a straight-up G now!

mainevent> How can you possibly assume that? You don't know these guys. I know for a fact that at least the ones I know work for their own money and spend it accordingly, on fine pasttimes like hookers and beer. i love viceroy! not to mention, chmercer's mom cooks up some mean turkey roast!

aaron> go back to your pos ugly car and stop being jealous and hating on other people's pos ugly cars.

there, thats a lot better. all the posts are starting to make more sense now. :-)
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2006, 10:44 AM   #62
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yes, I got schooled by people who I will never meet in real life, while you guys continue to give each other internet blowjobs for praise.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:50 AM   #63
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
apparently, you do, because you dont stfu.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:55 AM   #64
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

you need to .... shut.. the.. fuck... up! hahah

mars bitches.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:31 PM   #65
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
good lord stop talking about viceroy, my fucking ego barley fits in the room as it is
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:48 PM   #66
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
i wish i was powered by mom. the only thing she powers is her fist to my face when i get oil on her driveway.

my contribution-
get wider tires
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:17 PM   #67
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Props to Endless for neutral-repping me and trying to diss on me saying i'm a Viceroy biter.

Don't hate me. Hate yourself. Just be content with the fact that you'll never get it.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:46 AM   #68
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm
i wish i was powered by mom. the only thing she powers is her fist to my face when i get oil on her driveway.

my contribution-
get wider tires

Dood you get the driveway, fucking awesome sauce. I had to grade and pave the side of the house to park my car at a house I live at. But hey when you have 20K in med bills living at home is what you need to do. Fucking everyone is different and has there situations, Viceroy is there own thing. PG is something else. Crawl in your fucking hole and stay there, fucking smegel and shit.

BTW dood 235/245 up front on the 10 is fine unless you want to go the VIP method 256/35 front with 295/30 out back

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 04:45 AM   #69
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
viceroy guys arent that bad. They are just up front lolololz

bottom line of hte thread, just do it. If you wanna run streached, do it. if not dont. If you think its too much, try the shit. If it unseats, have a spare.

As for curbing your wheels. If your worried about it, spend less. I whack the fuck outta my wheels and dont care int he mountains. But my wheels are dirt cheap too.
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 02:40 AM   #70
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

RedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RedSVTFlareside Send a message via MSN to RedSVTFlareside
man... the OP wants to run 235's on a 11" wheel? and 265's on a 12" wheel? That seems a little small. Flame me if you want, you won't hurt my feelings, but I don't really understand why some people want to put improperly fitting tires on their car. Is it so they can have a big shiney lip? Thats what I'm assuming. Sure a wide wheel looks cool but with a ridiculously undersized tire just looks stupid(opinion.) And I'm sorry, you're not going to convince me that a 195/50-17 on a 9" wide wheel is going to have more grip than a car that has 245/40-17 on the same 9" wide wheel.

2nd. I dunno how your fitting 11's in the front of the car. That is really wide. I wouldn't go any smaller than 275 on a 11" wide wheel. and 295 on a 12" wide wheel. It'll still be stretched, but not crazy. Personally, If I had 12" wide wheels, I'd have 315's.

[zips up fad resistant flame suit]
Old 11-21-2006, 03:16 AM   #71
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i test fitted a 10 inch equip on my car. and i have a lot of baning, hitting, bending done in the front. and there was NO turning radius
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:27 PM   #72
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
285/35 on a 18x13.5 kranze

shut up overfenders are on the muthafuckin way.

Old 11-24-2006, 05:28 PM   #73
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
^^^^
nice balloons. you should run at least 315s.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:06 AM   #74
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

RedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RedSVTFlareside Send a message via MSN to RedSVTFlareside
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrindley
^^^^
nice balloons. you should run at least 315s.
+ 2

Side note: That is a huge wheel. Which over fenders are you getting? I've got 50mm rears and I think the absolute widest I could use is a 17x12 wheel with a 315/35-17 on it. oh yea... I forget you're only using a 285/35-18. You'll probably clear the fender with that skinny ass tire. I don't think that wheel would ever clear 50mm fenders. If your wheel was tucking under the fender, you probably have other problems though.

Post pics after the wide body. I'd like to see.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:20 AM   #75
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
you know they make 285/30 right, it would look less nasty, if you could get it to mount. i would run a 295/30 on that wheel though.

also, kranze what, like every wheel weds sells is kranze somthing. please not cerberus 1. please. so ugly

my fingers are crossed for bazreias

ROFL REDSVTFLARESIDE omg please your user name, makes me want to rape a pinecone. worst username ever. also you dont know shit about overfenders. that wheel will fit with 30mm version select flares and regular camber.

edit -

oh god cerberus 1s

are you sure thoes are 13.5j, 13.5 -11 is about the highest offset you can run on the rear of an s14 without hitting the shock, and thoes deff dont have the lip of a 13.5 -11. 13.5 +3 hi disk would have 5.5 inches of lip but that would hit the shock for sure. the tire stretch looks more like a 12.5, did you measure it yourself? if so when you measure, you dont include the tire seats of the wheel, which would account for an extra inch.

dont mind me just bored
Old 11-25-2006, 02:43 AM   #76
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
I don't mind Cerbeus I's.

If I were shopping on the Weds page it wouldn't be my first choice though.

I concur about 295/30 being more baller

Roflmobile at SVT: dude, if my car was as high as yours I could run 405/55s on a 17x15 -90 and not rub anything.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:33 AM   #77
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

yes... RedSVTFlareside is an old name, I used to drive this . But its as much pain in the ass to change a name as it is to change a phone number. So... enjoy fucking that pinecone, I'm definately not changing it now. I assume chmercer has something to do with your name.

I really don't know shit about over fenders, other than installing them on my car and checking tolerances afterward. Go fuck another pinecone, I don't like you already. Maybe the S14's have extra room for tires.

Stock suspension is a bitch, I considered mounting some used boggers on the rear as a joke. I'll be purchasing the KTS coilovers in Feb or Mar.

Edit: I read some of your other posts chmercer. You're a fucking tool, nothing else to say. I think the only thing you bring to this forum is your mouth. Go fuck another pinecone, you piss everyone off.

Last edited by RedSVTFlareside; 11-26-2006 at 04:50 AM..
RedSVTFlareside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:49 AM   #78
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

It was tough getting my 17x10's to fit, and yes I also know how to measure. Of course the offset +12mm is all kinds of wrong with the wheel(got them off of a mustang). I'll be getting a new inner rim half to help with the offset and make 17x11.5", but I really don't think there is enough room for 13.5 wide wheels with proper fitting tires on there. You'd need like a 75mm over fender to fit a 13.5 wheel with a 335 series tire.

Lots of room for the wheel, but not so much room for a 275/40-17 tire.

There's definately room for a 295 tire on a wheel with more backspacing than my wheels. You'd be wasting money on a 13.5 wide wheel and not getting your money's worth on tire. You're hauling around excess wheel weight, not that much but that's one way to look at it. If you can only fit a 295 tire, then why do you need a 13.5" wide wheel?

Last edited by RedSVTFlareside; 11-26-2006 at 04:54 AM..
RedSVTFlareside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:19 PM   #79
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I love this thread. I love Zilvia.

In one corner, we have the whores who HAVE to look like their car is straight from DoriTen or Option or whatever and hate on everyone who doesn't care about aesthetics. Of course, if you're not going to make it look good why are you driving a 240? Why not a Z06? I wouldn't dislike this camp so much if they weren't such douchebags.

In the other corner, we have the performance guys. They hate on the fact that the aesthetics guys can't figure out how to size their wheels so they, you know, fit. They hate on the fact that the aesthetics guys sometimes forget to upgrade their suspension further before fitting the biggest, most JDM bodykits and wheels on their cars. The performance guys' cars are often not to generally accepted standards as far as aesthetics go, but they don't give a damn.

My real problem is: why the hate? Why can't the aesthetics guys go a single day without vomiting idiocy in threads that don't ask for it, and why can't performance guys leave the hipari, bodykit and retarded wheel size threads alone? It's not like anyone is hurting anyone else by putting a kit on their car or stretching their tires to resemble something a circus clown hands out to children. It's not like anyone is hurting anyone else by leaving their car unpainted, making it look like the quilt that homeless guy down the corner made of roadkill hides, or focusing solely on suspension performance.

Fact of the matter is that we're all enthusiasts and if we coexist withoutsome of us being useless dillholes (yes, dillholes... 6th grade called and wanted its insult back but I'm staking my claim) we can actually have a damn good time. How many of you dillholes are actually nice people in person? A lot; stop hiding being your computer screen and stop being sallies.

/rant
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:41 PM   #80
naed240sx
Zilvia Member

naed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the roughnaed240sx is a jewel in the rough
lol

msg length
naed240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:16 PM   #81
chmercer
BANNED

why the hate? this is zilvia. it would be completly weak if nobody talked shit. it would be like nico or somthing.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:29 PM   #82
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

Nice post KA24desonethree

Sorry OP if I got a little off topic. My e-feelings were hurt.

You're right, I could really care less about what wheel or tire anyone has. Do what you want to do, and I'll do what I want to do.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:00 PM   #83
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSVTFlareside

Which over fenders are you getting?

I don't think that wheel would ever clear 50mm fenders.

Post pics after the wide body. I'd like to see.
...they're all the same
i think mercer was right
i will

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer

you know they make 285/30 right

oh god cerberus 1s

13.5 +3 hi disk would have 5.5 inches of lip but that would hit the shock for sure.

did you measure it yourself?
when did those come out?
ya wasnt my first choice either but I gave 950 for them w/tires
not with a 10mm spacer
all by myself

Quote:

yes... RedSVTFlareside is an old name, I used to drive this . But its as much pain in the ass to change a name as it is to change a phone number. So... enjoy fucking that pinecone, I'm definately not changing it now. I assume chmercer has something to do with your name.

I really don't know shit about over fenders, other than installing them on my car and checking tolerances afterward. Go fuck another pinecone, I don't like you already. Maybe the S14's have extra room for tires.

Stock suspension is a bitch, I considered mounting some used boggers on the rear as a joke. I'll be purchasing the KTS coilovers in Feb or Mar.

Edit: I read some of your other posts chmercer. You're a fucking tool, nothing else to say. I think the only thing you bring to this forum is your mouth. Go fuck another pinecone, you piss everyone off.
i found this post rather annoying. although funny as hell when mercer gets to someone.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:13 PM   #84
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139
285/35 on a 18x13.5 kranze

shut up overfenders are on the muthafuckin way.

Holy fuckin aye...13.5 ~340mm so your stretching tires over an inch each side. Your sidewalls must love you and who ever mounted those tires deserved a fucking tip. Im surprise that thing is holding air...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:54 PM   #85
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
why the hate? this is zilvia. it would be completly weak if nobody talked shit. it would be like nico or somthing.
thanks for proving to everyone you have the mentality of a 16yr old in highschool.
overb0ost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:03 PM   #86
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There's definately room for a 295 tire on a wheel with more backspacing than my wheels. You'd be wasting money on a 13.5 wide wheel and not getting your money's worth on tire. You're hauling around excess wheel weight, not that much but that's one way to look at it. If you can only fit a 295 tire, then why do you need a 13.5" wide wheel?
You're preaching about 2lbs of extra wheel weight... when your master plan for suspension involves 1000$ coilovers?

Brilliant.

PS. OMG are those Fuldas? hahahahahahah. you'll need that 295 clown.

It also makes me lol that those Cerbeus's are probably lighter than "zOMG hot town performance FN01R-C"
Old 11-27-2006, 01:06 PM   #87
datboibrad
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
datboibrad can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
omfg wow. this thread is hilarious. i for one get tired of hearing Viceroy clown people left and right about the smallest things on their rides, but seriously 90% of you guys ask for it. they just feed off your ignorance and lack of style in each and every thread here.

since im actually posting. i was curious about this sidewall understanding. allbeit i know next to jack shit about wheels and wheel fitment. what im half way getting in this thread is that on lets say a 10.5" wheel that sidewall would cause a 275 and 315 to get roughly the same contact? im trying to size up tires for my drag/daily wheels which are x9 F and x10.5R and trying to stay as flush as possible (hopefully without adding fender). the fronts im almost set on just a 245/40/17 but im curious on if i would notice a grip difference between the 275/3518 or stuffing in a 315/35/18.
datboibrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 03:46 PM   #88
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

your post is confusing
you dont need a 3 series anything for a 10.5
what are you trying to find out
Old 11-27-2006, 05:12 PM   #89
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
is it me, or am i the only one that notices that chmercer/viceroy MOSTLY comment on ONLY the car appearence? i have yet to see them post any vids of them in "action" or on the track to say the least.

at least people like dousan, flybert, doriftoslut etc etc have posted vids of them ripping it at the track. with great vids comes trust since they can put their words of advice into action. yes ive seen some of viceroy's rides but only parked on the driveway on some stands.

maybe they have posted some vids of them at the track, but it hasn't been ciruculated much or nothing at all. at least dousan and the rest of the top drifters, their vids come up in at least some threads when you search. i even found dousan's old d1 driver search vid that was in 2001/2002.

i may be wrong, but don't listen to shit talkers that have nothing to prove it for. yes they got style, but it doesn't seperate them from the rest of the crowd.

maybe all they care about is JDM RICE? even on their website theres just pictures of the cars sitting and collecting dust and looking pretty. anyone with cash can build a nice looking car, but it takes skill to track the car and abuse it like a slut while keeping it looking clean. maybe if viceroy was nice enough, dousan and flybert and the crew could give some pointers for you guys to get started on the TRACK. maybe even show you guys how to drive your cars instead of hardparking them.

but its just my opinion, i could be totally wrong and they could have a few vids on zilvia, and if so, don't be shy to post them up VICEROY.

when you post some decent vids of YOUR cars in action while YOU guys are driving it, ill shutup and maybe you can show the people what RICEroy...i mean Viceroy is all about.

edit: heres a nice picture of viceroy in "action" but in a huge lot drifting around cones. you guys should have signed up for dousan's just drift event and step your game up just like how you tell everyone else to with their rides. oh and maybe get some decent pictures and videos while your at a real track.

oh my apologies, its CONE since i only see 1. and why take off that sweet bumper of yours? is it too low to go sliding in and your afraid to crash in an open parking lot? funny how you tell ppl to learn how to drive when you have ur bumper taken off in an empty parking lot full of 1 cone. btw, nice clear shot of the car in the picture or was that the best shot you had of your car sideways?

Last edited by overb0ost; 11-27-2006 at 06:44 PM..
overb0ost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 05:53 PM   #90
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by overb0ost
ahahaha:

did you one arm bandit type that entire thing? because your other hand couldn't have left dousans sack during that masterpeice.

The pics of us driving are around, you seem competent enough at stalking people so Im sure you can find them. you'll prolly also see that tracks are 404 in texas.